Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 532 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gottlieb Catalog p67 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1797 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0070 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0058 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7716 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3104 (resized).jpeg
    20240310_124610 (resized).jpg
    14A731CF-A9F7-4FA8-B6AF-19EBC11EA438 (resized).jpeg
    57F674C1-B0C7-4C52-9613-5060D50F1C37 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2957 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2958 (resized).jpeg
    PBR Invoice (resized).jpg
    7C820700-2E77-41A9-BED6-057710FCE45D (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2167 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Judoratt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago

Early December called PBR twice and got Steve on the first call both times, only time It ever happened. Just called him today took quite a while. Steve Young is the wholly Grail of Pinball parts.
    Make sure you enjoy it.

1 month later
    #154 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

What's funny if I take all the checks I've written in a year the number of PBR checks written surpass all other checks combined from my business account. Pretty cool he does things old school.
    Additionally,
    I visited steve with my son last fall. Great time.and neat to see his operation. He took the phone off the hook and gave us a non rushed all questions answered tour. This was on a Monday.
    It was nice meeting with Steve again (been since late 90,s) at expo.
    To visit that operation was crossing off an item on my bucket list.

Called Steve about three weeks ago got him on the first call. After finishing the order I mentioned that my oldest daughter had just moved back to New York and I would love to find an excuse to visit PBR. At this point Steve very quickly mentioned that he works hard to keep the place hard to find and just doesn’t have time or desire to be a tour guide. And that question was quickly answered in Steve Young style.

#157 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Clearly; you aren't as important as these other guys.
    Or you don't spend enough money...
    Or he was in a more onrwy mood than usual.

Yes clearly

2 months later
    #180 1 year ago

I ordered Wednesday morning and got mine an hour ago.

10 months later
    #313 1 year ago

Called this morning got him on the first ring ordered 10 items less than two minuets, made my day!

2 months later
    #399 10 months ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

Steve did mention he proofs all of Lou's created orders...so faster service is had by talking directly to the man... (he is mellowing)

I enjoy and look forward to every conversation with Steve. Haven’t called in over a month thought about calling just to say hi, boy bet that would flip him out.

9 months later
    #511 33 days ago
    Quoted from JRC6000:

I ordered on Monday and it was in my mailbox on Friday. Maybe a day slower than in the past, but still makes me happy

Their turnaround is incredible. It is not uncommon to be three days from Ny to Seattle some days more.

2 weeks later
    #518 15 days ago

Recently had a Jacks open follow me home, made a parts order today always call Steve. Everything went fine except Steve corrected one bumper cap that I had wrong. Had it been anywhere else I would have had the wrong bumper cap and my OCD would have gotten the best of me. Thank you Steve we got everything right the first time. This service is priceless.

IMG_1797 (resized).jpegIMG_1797 (resized).jpeg
    #519 10 days ago
    Quoted from Judoratt:

Recently had a Jacks open follow me home, made a parts order today always call Steve. Everything went fine except Steve corrected one bumper cap that I had wrong. Had it been anywhere else I would have had the wrong bumper cap and my OCD would have gotten the best of me. Thank you Steve we got everything right the first time. This service is priceless.
    [quoted image]

Order arrived yesterday 100% complete hoping to start tear down next week.
    Thanks again Steve Young!!

IMG_1810 (resized).jpegIMG_1810 (resized).jpeg
    #523 9 days ago
    Quoted from chad:

Kinda wish I had the first invoice from The Pinvall Resource still. Made sure to keep the last carbon copy prior to the change over.

I have a file with most of my PBR invoices it kind of scares me.

#525 9 days ago
    Quoted from chad:

To tally up all the parts bought would probably be theequivalent of a few Jersey Jack Pinball machines of the Collector Edition style....

Yes I spent $200 last week and just getting ready to call in another $200 but I need a solenoid driver board.

#527 8 days ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:Im 300-400 a month, of course just bought 4 new doors...

I bet you do I am at a little over $400 this month, bought two doors and misc last month. But where can you order anti lift-bracket; a hole bast plate and a hole switch arm. And by the way he knew the numbers for the base plate and switch arm. Ordering from Steve is regularly one of the best parts of my day. Get back to work Ken!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Judoratt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-young-s-pinball-resourse?tu=Judoratt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.