(Topic ID: 310956)

Steve Young P.B.R $$$$

By BRONX

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2F76FF11-07F2-4E62-A9E3-B83D2C957ADB (resized).jpeg
    17E607F8-1227-405B-B73B-AFAF65AAA835 (resized).png
    A381FCC8-03AF-4F62-ADF6-3B5CDD6BF0AE (resized).jpeg
    14D916AC-4327-47F2-A61B-12F79A4A16AF (resized).jpeg
    8D1ED8BF-695A-4DD8-8DAA-23F26EEB1A6E (resized).jpeg
    E8B5F6E7-ED9E-4D2E-8BE0-99F6326EB40C (resized).jpeg
    4637D79F-41FB-44E7-A997-041FFAF76655 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20220301_142226 (resized).jpg
    sdfsdffdssdf (resized).png
    gdgdfdgd (resized).png
    giphy (5).gif
    Screenshot_2022-02-28-15-45-36-550 (resized).jpg
    gif.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20220228_172453 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220228_230013 (resized).jpg
    There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 2 years ago

I wish Steve were half as cranky as his reputation and spiteful enough to spot threads like this so he could black ball dumbasses.

#102 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

I will try $usd Canada Post money order. I wasent aware Canada posts does money orders. I will call Steve and see if it's an option.

For Christ sakes.... Western Union the money to him put the invoice number on it and your parts will ship ...
    not rocket science.... thread going down the drain !

#103 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Who's Gloria ???
    I thought Jimmy was the computer guy? And Steve the phone guy?
    Do they actually manufacturer parts at this facility in NY ?

Gloria was Steve’s girlfriend of many years. She helped him open and run the business until she passed last year. Very nice lady from what I’ve heard. Jimmy is Steve and Gloria’s son and he handles all of the internet orders.

Steve manufactures 95% of all the pop bumper caps and drop targets that you can buy in the market using the original factory equipment; his site, Marcos, EBay, etc. Companies like Marcos buy parts from Steve at his retail price and add a steep markup.

#104 2 years ago

Still bitter, Otaku?

#105 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

He speaks the truth if you can look past the "thank you sir may I have another" attitude of all of Steve's 50 Shades Of Gray submissives that constitute 90% of Pinside for some reason

Just torrent your schematics that none of the original creators are seeing a dime of because they're dead and because you're obligated to a copy with the ownership of your machine, and pay the extra $5 and order from Marco, I call it the avoid Steve tax

I drive by Ephrata many times a year on the PA turnpike and never knew your arcade existed. I will just keep driving by now.

#106 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

But hey what do I care, I buy from Marco

Marco's method is not so customer based for non US customers.
    I have USD account in Paypal, but I live in Europe.
    A $100 part means $120 finally, thanks to their extra profit. How?
    First, Marco is converting the $100 to my local currency, with crazy exchange rate. I can't pay with my USD. Then, Paypal converts my local currency to USD.

I can use my USD everywhere, except at Marco's webshop. Nice move for extra profit, without any service behind.

#107 2 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

Still bitter, Otaku?

Remember when Otaku used to post as Gameseum and claim that it was his wife posting? Those were the days...Oh wait he’s back doing the same thing...

#108 2 years ago

When you send cash in the mail, always put it in a colorful envelope with "Happy Birthday to Timmy from his rich Grandma" scribbled on the back. The poor kid'll never see it. XD

#109 2 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Remember when Otaku used to post as Gameseum and claim that it was his wife posting? Those were the days...Oh wait he’s back doing the same thing...

I missed that. That must be why Gameseum has made 106 posts with 111 upvotes and 568 down for a stellar 16.3% positive rate.

#110 2 years ago

A few years ago I sent a US$55 money order and returned some parts in the same package to PBR. Sent it USPS First Class and it had a tracking number. About a month later, Jimmy sends an email wanting to know where my payment was for the previous parts order. I checked the tracking number and it said the package had been delivered. Filed a lost package report with USPS. Two weeks later USPS said the package was lost and basically, tough luck. Lost the US$55 money order and the value of the returned parts. Western Union wanted a US$18 lost money order fee. Wasn't worth my time, so about US$80 down the drain... Jimmy said packages and payments sent to PBR are commonly lost by USPS... So, never send cash to PBR...

#111 2 years ago

A few years ago, I was somewhere in Cuba, I seen this nice post card and I decided to buy 2 and mail it into Queens NY to a woman I almost married and another postcard into Canada. I bought the postage stamps(a funky Beatles band themed one intl stamp) the woman told me the Cdn address will arrive in 7 days, the American one in 30 days due to America/Cuba embargos & crap. I asked if it was guaranteed to arrive, she replied on our end yes, on the Canadian and US side who knows and who cares! Both post cards reached there destination in the time length she described!!!
    As for USPS I don't know there track record nowadays
    For Canada Post, I never had anything fishy, I use to ship a whack of things back in the eBay days, never a problem. Alot of times some packages went out in envelopes and the larger legal format envelopes, never an issue. The cardboard packages I packed neatly were always recieved, never damaged, incl a few USA addresses. That was years ago, hopefully USPS still offers exceptional service and loyalty! As long as the Canadian and USA postal service hire reliable competent workers it should continue to be fine. Unless of course there's a lobby that are forcing government agencies to hire a bunch of derelicts , thieves and jamokes to keep the entire workplace on the edge of there seats and customers wondering why?

#112 2 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

Still bitter, Otaku?

Apparently so

I was hoping during his absence that he'd matured a bit and developed a bit of self reflection on how he comes off to other people.

Guess I was wrong.

#113 2 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Apparently so
    I was hoping during his absence that he'd matured a bit and developed a bit of self reflection on how he comes off to other people.
    Guess I was wrong.

Dead wrong.

You'd think one small business owner who does things the way he wants to and doesn't want to hear suggestions would respect another small business owner with the same philosophy, but you'd be wrong. Pretty ironic really.

I'm sure Steve Young has long forgotten about the time he told Steve Gameseum to stop obnoxiously changing the address he wanted his cheap parts order sent. Steve Gameseum should let it go too, it's been like 5 years.

Now that he's a mature adult and all.

#114 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Steve Gameseum should let it go too, it's been like 5 years. Now that he's a mature adult and all.

I missed this last part. Can you provide a link?

#115 2 years ago

Steve is great. If you don't like it, lump it. I mailed him a check last week. I was waiting for an email order confirmation for a couple of days and the parts just showed up in the mailbox. There is an honor amongst men that some can't seem to wrap their minds around... It has to do with respect.

#116 2 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

I missed this last part. Can you provide a link?

The thread was long ago deleted to protect the guilty. The mods at one time thought they needed to protect/coddle Steven since he was "just a kid" and constantly reminded us of this (18!?) and most of that stuff has been erased.

It was Just a dumb skirmish about how PBR conducts its business that really should be bygone and I really don’t want to get steven started as it always gets ridiculous when he gets wound up.

Let’s just say steven and steve actually have an awful lot in common, and i think steven would realize that if he actually thought about it a little. Steven deserves some respect for what he's accomplished in Ephrata, and he should learn to give a little respect to Steve, who has beyond earned the respect (if not affection) he's been deservedly accorded by - as Steven says - "90 percent of the hobby."

#117 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

He speaks the truth if you can look past the "thank you sir may I have another" attitude of all of Steve's 50 Shades Of Gray submissives that constitute 90% of Pinside for some reason
    Just torrent your schematics that none of the original creators are seeing a dime of because they're dead and because you're obligated to a copy with the ownership of your machine, and pay the extra $5 and order from Marco, I call it the avoid Steve tax
    Run 200 machines 12 hours a day and have been here for 7 years and still not a single PBR order despite how many claim it is necessary
    Haven't mailed a check in my entire life, even my rent from my old-fashioned landlord is now online and he loves it because it goes direct from bank to bank
    Steve is just so hard-headed he shoots himself in his own feet and it's hilarious to watch it all. The amount of sales lost from not taking credit cards outweighs the fees added and anybody with a kindergarten degree in business knows that especially for online retailers.
    I process around 10 Gs in credit transactions a month and the fees aren't cheap but I can guarantee you I wouldn't be getting 10 Gs in cash if I didn't take card... people spend more if they don't have to run to an ATM, and that's in person... cash and ONLINE SALES is a dead stop for like 99% of people. Some don't even understand how that is possible, it's not 1995 anymore.
    eBay has this figured out in like 2000, and it was already stupid then to be accepting money this way, let alone in the age and convenience of Amazon Prime
    [quoted image]

It is hard for me to believe with your track record here on pinside and with fellow pinsiders in person that you still feel it necessary to come to this site and bash people. Steven, really!!!

If you’re not able to figure out that PBR has done so much to help this hobby of ours than you are seriously out of touch Steven. Steve Young does not NEED to do what he does, he chooses to. Most of us who have spent time talking to Steve know this.

I would think that you would keep your head down and avoid the incoming. Oh well guess I’m the one in left field!

#118 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Wow glad I saw this. Did not know about Zelle. That 1099k thing is total bullshit, thanks for the tip.

Everybody's bank is different with respect to how much you can send in a day, so call yours and check what their limits are(daily, weekly, etc.). No limits on receiving money, though, as far as I know.

I think Zelle skirted those new regulations because they're the app the banks all use and promote, which probably just means they've got a great lobby in DC.

#119 2 years ago

Steven at Gameseum giving his opinion on how to run a business.....that's rich.

#120 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Wow glad I saw this. Did not know about Zelle. That 1099k thing is total bullshit, thanks for the tip.

That 1099k thing doesn’t apply to personal transfers. Ie, not done with a business account, no 1099k. But if you’re doing business with a personal account, you open yourself up to possible audit.

This includes Zelle.

#121 2 years ago

Does PBR sell Escalaras or repair parts?

#122 2 years ago

Steve Young and PBR is one of the best I have dealt with. Very sorry some do not like the way he runs his business. Go start your own or do not use PBR. Why do some complain about the way he runs it only to cry when he is not here anymore. Long live PBR.

#123 2 years ago

I always find it funny when people bitch about prices/shipping/payment options when they're trying to buy niche products FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Gee, who'da thunk it might be a little different than buying a gallon of milk on the corner?

#124 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Gee, who'da thunk it might be a little different than buying a gallon of milk on the corner?

You don't go to the store to buy a gallon of milk in Canada. Most Canadian milk is sold in bags. Bag sizes range from half a litre to 4 litres. I couldn't believe when a Canadian farm owner told me that. I was like... Milk is sold in bags there!? Lol

#125 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

You don't go to the store to buy a gallon of milk in Canada. Most Canadian milk is sold in bags. Bag sizes range from half a litre to 4 litres. I couldn't believe when a Canadian farm owner told me that. I was like... Milk is sold in bags there!? Lol

Cool if it was sold in the shape of a big tit.

#126 2 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Gloria was Steve’s girlfriend of many years. She helped him open and run the business until she passed last year.

Then she is the one who took my first PBR order. In 2012, before I bought my first pin, I built a visual pinball machine. Somehow, I wound up at PBR website in need of parts and was advised about the PBR way of doing business by establishing a bit of credit. I expressed my surprise at this old school way of doing business.

She/Gloria said Steve has XXXXX of customers all over the globe. I won't give the figure I was told, but it was a number followed by five zeros. I'll put it this way: It will take a whole lot of people quitting Steve before he is going to change his business model.

#127 2 years ago

You could probably count on one hand the number of companies that will package up and send you a big stack of cool shit on only the promise that you will then mail them back a small piece of paper with their payment.

When I get that box of cool shit, I get that invoice and I write that check and send it, stat.

#128 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

wrong .....

#129 2 years ago

@pinfidel. Yes milk is sold in bags in Canada, usually 3 plastic bag pouches in a 1 gallon set-up, actually 4Liters(gal is slightly smaller). Milk is also sold in carboard-tetra style container that is similar to the American styles, and milk is also available in the traditional plastic containers that are also available in the U.S.A. that look like Jerry cans(but rarer here in Canada) now back to the "milk bags" you put the "bag" inside a milk plastic pitcher, snip the corner of the plastic bag and pour as you please, in either a paper cup, glass cup or once again plastic cup....Besides wasent America who invented plastic somewhere in NYC by a chemist from Belgium?
    Anyways have a good day pinsiders, I should of never invented this thread, way to much internal fighting and bashing amongs us :0(
    Ultimately I like Steve, Internet-Jimmy & rip Gloria!
    If it works for "Telephone Steve" & "internet Jimmy" and all the part #'s are in order. Then hey... Go PbR Go !!!

#130 2 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Does PBR sell Escalaras or repair parts?

Email Zach over at Flip N Out. I needed some parts and he got them out within a few days.

Edit: Oh wait I get it...yeesh took me long enough. Well still, Zach rules.

#131 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Christ, they can't even get milk right.........

#132 2 years ago

it's always canadians complaining about how US businesses do business with Canada. Maybe it's time for someone in Canada to jump in and fill the gap for Canadians. Till then, stop complaining Canada isn't the same as domestic.

#133 2 years ago

@flynnibus. You are kinda right, but Canadians in general don't like being pushed around. Canada has produced alot of tough individuals for such a small population base. Canada pretty much paralyzed the nation's capital (Ottawa) recently over corona stupidity and government overreach as you probably already know.
    Now with your wise crack about Canada not being "same as domestic" I think you are wrong buddy... Under NAFTA North America Free Trade Aggrement..... As long as the product was manufactured in Canada, U.S.A or Mexico there is no tariffs and it will be treated equally as "Domestic" if traded by any or all the 3 countries. .... So Canada, Mexico &:U.S.A is the same as domestic.... Have a nice day flynnibus and greetings from Canada :0)

#134 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

flynnibus. You are kinda right, but Canadians in general don't like being pushed around. Canada has produced alot of tough individuals for such a small population base.

Damn right!

#135 2 years ago

Don't forget Evander hollyfield, Marty Mc Sorley, Rob Probert, John Kordic to name a few. I remember George Chuvalo showing up to school once as a guest appearance, telling us about his childhood, training and life in General. I think after he turned 35 or so everything went down hill, total tragedy. I will never forgot when when almost fainted telling us the stories of him back in the day going out in the middle of the night in Toronto by Cabbagetown, regent part, moss park sections and looking for his son who was addicted to heroine. Cabbagetown, Moss Park, Regent Park back in the 70s and 80s was absolutely infested by drug addicts, and born losers, pretty much the mean streets... Alot better today, may I add.... Cabbagetown real estate has absolutely skyrocketed to the stratosphere, but not in the 70s it was skid row . I recommend any of you pinsiders who like boxing to read the life story of George Chuvalo a Canadian icon. Thank you for bringing him up CrazyLevi

#136 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

flynnibus. You are kinda right, but Canadians in general don't like being pushed around. Canada has produced alot of tough individuals for such a small population base. Canada pretty much paralyzed the nation's capital (Ottawa) recently over corona stupidity and government overreach as you probably already know.
    Now with your wise crack about Canada not being "same as domestic" I think you are wrong buddy... Under NAFTA North America Free Trade Aggrement..... As long as the product was manufactured in Canada, U.S.A or Mexico there is no tariffs and it will be treated equally as "Domestic" if traded by any or all the 3 countries. .... So Canada, Mexico &:U.S.A is the same as domestic.... Have a nice day flynnibus and greetings from Canada :0)

NAFTA was replaced with the USMCA, and he's not your buddy, guy!

#137 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The thread was long ago deleted to protect the guilty.

Just closed, not deleted.

There's a point at which just dogpiling onto a situation just isn't really isn't productive for anyone.

#138 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Pinfidel. Yes milk is sold in bags in Canada, usually 3 plastic bag pouches in a 1 gallon set-up, actually 4Liters(gal is slightly smaller). Milk is also sold in carboard-tetra style container that is similar to the American styles, and milk is also available in the traditional plastic containers that are also available in the U.S.A. that look like Jerry cans(but rarer here in Canada) now back to the "milk bags" you put the "bag" inside a milk plastic pitcher, snip the corner of the plastic bag and pour as you please, in either a paper cup, glass cup or once again plastic cup....Besides wasent America who invented plastic somewhere in NYC by a chemist from Belgium?

When I was school, I remember milk bags were introduced once for about a week before they switched back to small cartons. I can't say I recall anyone saying anything positive about switching to the bags. I do recall a lot of kids had trouble stabbing them with a straw, especially the younger kids, so that could be one reason why they switched back to the cartons.

#139 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Don't forget Evander hollyfield, Marty Mc Sorley, Rob Probert, John Kordic to name a few. I remember George Chuvalo showing up to school once as a guest appearance, telling us about his childhood, training and life in General. I think after he turned 35 or so everything went down hill, total tragedy. I will never forgot when when almost fainted telling us the stories of him back in the day going out in the middle of the night in Toronto by Cabbagetown, regent part, moss park sections and looking for his son who was addicted to heroine. Cabbagetown, Moss Park, Regent Park back in the 70s and 80s was absolutely infested by drug addicts, and born losers, pretty much the mean streets... Alot better today, may I add.... Cabbagetown real estate has absolutely skyrocketed to the stratosphere, but not in the 70s it was skid row . I recommend any of you pinsiders who like boxing to read the life story of George Chuvalo a Canadian icon. Thank you for bringing him up CrazyLevi

Evander Holyfield? canadian? No way

#140 2 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

it's always canadians complaining about how US businesses do business with Canada. Maybe it's time for someone in Canada to jump in and fill the gap for Canadians. Till then, stop complaining Canada isn't the same as domestic.

it's a little bit of jealousy I think.

#141 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

flynnibus. You are kinda right, but Canadians in general don't like being pushed around. Canada has produced alot of tough individuals for such a small population base. Canada pretty much paralyzed the nation's capital (Ottawa) recently over corona stupidity and government overreach as you probably already know.

Congrats on citing stuff that has no relevance.

Yes, NAFTA made things a trade-free zone - that doesn't mean squat to things like shipping, payments, currency, transit time, etc.

Canada is not the same as domestic. Let's keep repeating that until people stop acting like they should be able to order from Texas the same as they do from Queebec. These are not the same things. If you don't like it... stop ordering international. If you are stuck doing it, face the reality that international business is not the same as domestic. Repeat this until it sinks in.

#142 2 years ago

Sorry I stand corrected Evander hollyfield was indeed American(long day) Lennox Lewis was Canadian. Thanks jj44114 for correcting me! Another honerable mention to Italian/Canadian Arturo Gatti born in Calabria Italy, lived in Canada, dual citizen if you guys follow light/featherweights. Incredible hall of fame career and his life was cut short, apparently suicide in Brazil? Very controversial, either way ... Rest in peace Arturo. You won't be forgotten

#144 2 years ago

Um.....@flyinnibus. Ok I see your point but let's take a closer look. NAFTA was created for many reasons but let's look deep into the free flowing supply of goods through North American supply chain like it one big giant country. It all together feeds the ever expanding supply chain cycle.... In this day in age nothing really is "American" The dodge challenger (American icon) is build in Canada, the Hemi engine built in Mexico, Steel probably from Canada, tires from U.S.A perhaps? You get my point... The supply chain continues to be supplied, dosent matter where in the 3 countries it's coming from, its now kinda 1. Now back to pinball.... I'm not to sure about new pinballs, I'm E.M guy....but I'm sure sterns factory in Chicago is obviously made in U.S.A but I'm sure the plywood, ramps, bulbs,solder, paint, and whatever goes into these modern pinball have been also supplied by Canadian, Mexican, Chinese, EU supply chains... As for Steve & PBR, I'm sure a chunk of his business goes to E.U, Canada, Australia .... Back in the day Gottlieb produced machines exclusively for Italy, as bally did for Germany..... Now back to flynnibus wise crack about "if you don't like it, stop ordering intl" Well everyone is depended on intl ordering!!!Just ask any fortune 500 company, jersey jack or Stern. It's our new economy... I'm sure Steve & Jimmy have Canadian inputs at there facility in upstate NY to produce these fine American parts, we all cherish. He will gladly ship it anywhere in the world incl the moon and back .. Have a nice day :0)

#145 2 years ago

Now, I have an idea..... This thread has gone down the gutter. How about a NAFTA style agreement for intl commerce, transit time, currency, etc??? Would it work? Would it cut costs and transaction fees for us consumers?
    In the mean time...... Im calling Steve tomorrow as a new customer and see what payment works best for him since Canada is indeed foreign.

#146 2 years ago

CC transactions would certainly be easier than sending a check via snail mail, and filling out an order request form and transcribing part numbers is a bear. I agree.
    Still, for a little extra effort, TPR is another source for pinball parts that you can add to your other, bigger sources like Marco and Pinball Life. It's nice to have multiple sources.

Note: the parts at TPR are interesting. They seem to come from large lots of parts - perhaps closeouts - bought from distributors or manufacturers in the past. Some appear old, some just different. For instance, I bought some sling switches, and, while they seem to work fine, they don't resemble any sling switch I have ever bought from either Marco or Pinball Life. I have also bought stage-style flipper switches from him and the quality was remarkable - like nothing I'd seen from other sources. It's kind of hit or miss is all. If you dig around on TPR you will in many cases find the same parts available elsewhere, sometimes at a slight discount, and sometimes for slightly more, so it pays to dig/compare.

The most important thing I can add is that Steve is very helpful when you get him on the phone. He will counsel you out of a part request if he thinks it won't actually meet your needs. He listens well and sounds like he's sincerely interested in helping you get your game sorted. He's had some good ideas for me that, in other circumstances, would have come from a true tech or from, say, Lloyd of Ask LTG. His counterpart Terry at Pinball Life is also very helpful, but he seems to be far too busy to offer anything more than a cursory email reply. Steve will talk to you on the phone for fifteen minutes and (seem to) be happy. Jimmy, who used to handle email orders, is also helpful, although I don't know what he's doing at this point if one can't submit orders via email. I now submit them via FAX.

#147 2 years ago

@Jason_Jesosaphat.
    Your feedback is much appreciated. I'm fairly new to this hobby, compared to most. So it's nice I can be guided to different avenues, options, etc...

#148 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

When I was school, I remember milk bags were introduced once for about a week before they switched back to small cartons. I can't say I recall anyone saying anything positive about switching to the bags. I do recall a lot of kids had trouble stabbing them with a straw, especially the younger kids, so that could be one reason why they switched back to the cartons.

Canada has the big bags of milk you cut a little corner off. In my area we use mostly cartons. I believe the bag popularity is a central Canada thing. As for Steve & Jimmy, they are great guys to deal with.

#149 2 years ago

So to all of our American friends....

This is the almighty and famous "milk pitcher" you slip the sealed "plastic milk bag" inside the "milk pitcher" you leave it in the pitcher, fully sealed. You then cut a little nibble of the "Plastic milk bag" corner!!! Put it inside your fridge and enjoy!!! Cheers from Canada :0)

IMG_20220301_142226 (resized).jpgIMG_20220301_142226 (resized).jpg
    #150 2 years ago

The irony here is the "plastic milk bags" was invented by DuPont(U S.A) and it took-off in Canada when we ditched the imperial system to the metric system.... It's was easier for milk producers to use these funny bags when metric was introduced rather than tweaking the assembly line for the upcoming changes in metric conversions. Problem solved!!! It was cheaper for the company to use these groovy plastic milk bags and consumers liked it, so it's still being used today ..... And for our eco & vegan lovers out there..... These silly Canadian plastic milk bags are better for environment, less carbon foot print then carboard cartons, less plastic usage then the American style milk jerry-cans. It's basically a big stupid milk condom and it works
    :0)

There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-young-pbr-/page/3?hl=damoib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.