Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Aurich
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aol (resized).jpg
    IMG_9107 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 6 years ago

Just because something isn't a license doesn't make it compelling or exciting, ideas are ideas, good or bad, original or taken from a film or whatever, and you can't make everyone happy with a theme either way.

That said, if Stern was willing to do unlicensed games that's the most exciting thing I've heard about them in ages. Even if it's a game I don't personally like I'd definitely respect them more for trying.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

When is Stern going to be making the third Elvira pin?

Probably a year out still.

#34 6 years ago

Metallica was almost an original theme. Yes, band pin, but unique approach, with personality. Hand drawn art, original callouts, toys invented just for the game.

Great code, inline drops, multiple magnets, metal ramps. Great dots, no movie clip smears or 3D models, amazing hand drawn animation.

One of my favorite pins. Only LE I own.

Stern is full of talented people who can do great work. I just don't feel they have the support to do it.

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

I'm hearing 6 months. Should be the first game of 2018, and shown off at TPF.
    But who knows?

They might show something at TPF but I expect Expo 2018.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchies-next-game-unlicensed?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.