Steve Ritchie's next game is unlicensed, what will it be?

By MRG

1 month ago

Stats

• 170 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 month ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
    1 FLCwlOfsE4q27CCj63vaqQ.jpeg
    IMG_7575 (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3463 (resized).PNG
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    codemasters 2 (resized).JPG
    E5F3C2D5-BDD9-45EF-928B-5F57CB0B19C2 (resized).jpeg

There are 170 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 55 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Except the music...brutal

It was terrible. I can count maybe a dozen 90s albums I own, and given my age that really should be my golden nostalgic period. It's almost offensive!

#152 55 days ago

I didn't like the grunge shit and I thought that was rock bottom...then Lilith Fair showed up.

#153 55 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I didn't like the grunge shit and I thought that was rock bottom...then Lilith Fair showed up.

Fortunately nu-metal showed up to bail us out...Doh!!!!!

#154 55 days ago

Ufffffff...not pretty.

#155 55 days ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Unlicensed themes actually require more work bc your doing everything from scratch.

BUT... you don't need to please a licencor, which was apparently quite a trial with Star Wars.

#156 55 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Except the music...brutal

We strongly disagree.

Sincerely,

Spin Doctors

#157 55 days ago

I'm guessing something like this...

1 FLCwlOfsE4q27CCj63vaqQ.jpeg

#158 55 days ago

This could be great news. I love Steve Ritchie pins. But please Steve, if you read this, no more ******* cannons !

#159 54 days ago

Love to see an updated Flight 2000

#160 54 days ago

What I love about Steve is he is 100% testosterone!!! The only thing that will let me down is if he makes an original title that isn't a kick ass testosterone game. Now what do I mean by this??? I am talking Space, Gods, Knights, Monsters, Demons, Death, Hot Chicks, Fire, Blood, Black, Speed, Rock n Roll and most of all NO APOLOGIES!! That is my King! God damn stubborn bastard!! Love you Steve!! As the game designer and visionary, he needs to get his hands on a great artist to help him pull off this masterpiece......My vote is for Paul Faris, Dirty Donny or Zombie Yeti! These boys fit the profile and they have proven they are hard hitting artists that know how to make a statement with their art! I want this game to kick my ass like a sexy dominatrix and have me coming back for more! Build it Steve and The Heavens will rain Fire, Blood and money for Stern!!

#161 54 days ago

I've heard from an unreliable source that this game will be titled "Node Board Nightmare".

#162 54 days ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

My vote is for Paul Faris, Dirty Donny or Zombie Yeti!

I think it's going to be Kevin O'Connor. Steve said he will be working with Kevin in the near future during his expo speech.

Rob

#163 54 days ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

I've heard from an unreliable source that this game will be titled "Node Board Nightmare".

Lol that would be awesome!

Or how about Total Node Board annihilation?

#164 54 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Or how about Total Node Board annihilation?

LOL, Nice!

#165 54 days ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

at I love about Steve is he is 100% testosterone!!! The only thing that will let me down is if he makes an original title that isn't a kick ass testosterone game.

U like saying "testosterone" don't you? looks like a pasta dish, I'll have the testosterone with meatballs. anyway
    I would like on old west style game but in the vain of Good bad and ugly or Red Dead Revolver, gritty and a little dark, the whole bounty hunter thing would work well with pinball code, outer space bounty hunters, even better. Please don't post a pick of Gottliebs Bounty Hunter, cause I know you want to.

#166 54 days ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

U like saying "testosterone" don't you? looks like a pasta dish, I'll have the testosterone with meatballs. anyway
    I would like on old west style game but in the vain of Good bad and ugly or Red Dead Revolver, gritty and a little dark, the whole bounty hunter thing would work well with pinball code, outer space bounty hunters, even better. Please don't post a pick of Gottliebs Bounty Hunter, cause I know you want to.

pasted_image (resized).png

3 weeks later
    #167 31 days ago

Hey guys,
    I am sure that many pinsiders are aware of SR's Tinnitus

This is a most frustrating condition

https://www.hear-it.org/Tinnitus-1

Some patience and understanding may help

Oh, and I like hes a cranky bugga ! adds personality to the game !

Best regards
    Ando

#168 30 days ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Ha! Testosterone is the secret ingredient for any amazing dish!

#169 30 days ago
    Quoted from valgalder:

That falls on Stern and their budget constraints. Would be cool to see Steve R do a JJP game where he could just go nuts.

Couldn't agree more. It's amazing that Stern has been able to retain SR.

Kudos to JJP for giving Pat Lawlor the time & resources to nail Dialed In. It's stunning.

If JJP continues to mature (as a company) and build full-featured, fun games, they are going to give Stern a lot of headaches.

snaroff

#170 30 days ago

Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but at the Dutch Pinball Open Expo Kevin O'Connor confirmed that he is currently appointed to be the artist for Steve's unlicensed theme.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    ULEKstore
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 47.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    $ 9.99
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 110.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 14.95
    $ 899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 20.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 170 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside