Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Jediturtle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kiss.JPG
    sttngramp_002.jpg
    sttngramp_001.jpg
    Sekiguchi-Monchichi-20cm-Junge-oder-Ma.jpg
    Texas_Pinball_Festival_024.JPG
    Texas_Pinball_Festival_019.JPG
    roller.jpg
    523778_10151029169714244_859751895_n.jpg

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

Is this photo a teaser for Walking Dead or Resident Evil? Or is it in honor of Flash who used to deliver organs to hospitals? Is it a clue to his or Stern's next game? Any ideas?

523778_10151029169714244_859751895_n.jpg523778_10151029169714244_859751895_n.jpg

#2 11 years ago

I think its just his lunch box

#3 11 years ago

It might be his New implants ... SR is Gett-n some man Boobs !!

#4 11 years ago

I think it's for his next fan who try's to call him out as some kind of pinball NEWB....yep..that's right...no more mister nice STEVE!

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

I think its just his lunch box

This.

#6 11 years ago

Maybe he's resurrecting HS? I can only wish...

As much as I'd like to see Resident Evil or Walking Dead, I think that HS III would be neat.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from BackFlipper:

Walking Dead or Resident Evil?

Either one sounds good to me, especially if SR is at the helm.

#8 11 years ago

I hope it's something awesome. More recent titles haven't really grabbed me like the old ones.

#9 11 years ago

Rollergames 2

#10 11 years ago

If it is resident evil I hope it will be the games, not the movie. I have never watched walking dead, but I think SR could do great things with the theme.

#11 11 years ago

There is a colon in there, CC is just out of frame and he is handing him his ass.

#12 11 years ago

Airborne Intervener.... a pin about NATO strikes on dictator countries.

#13 11 years ago

Hasn't it been all but assured that he is doing another Star Trek machine next? That is what I hear.

Gomez is up to bat with Avengers - might or might not be LCD. Then Richie would be up next in the order - except that Star Trek 2 isn't due out until June of 2013. I hear Borg is jumping in with a band theme - not Led Zep - (. . . .??) which is going to be the first LCD Stern (?)

That would put us up to Winter 2012. There has to be another machine in there somewhere, as it doesn't make sense to release a Star Trek machine prior to the movie release. Maybe Richie is after Gomez, with an unknown game?

#15 11 years ago

Following the current rotation Richie would be after Gomez's supposed Avengers title. It would be a little early for ST so, he must have something else up before ST.

#16 11 years ago

black knight 3000!!

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Hasn't it been all but assured that he is doing another Star Trek machine next? That is what I hear.
    Gomez is up to bat with Avengers - might or might not be LCD. Then Richie would be up next in the order - except that Star Trek 2 isn't due out until June of 2013. I hear Borg is jumping in with a band theme - not Led Zep - (. . . .??) which is going to be the first LCD Stern (?)
    That would put us up to Winter 2012. There has to be another machine in there somewhere, as it doesn't make sense to release a Star Trek machine prior to the movie release. Maybe Richie is after Gomez, with an unknown game?

If Steve is doing a new ST, and if it is anything like STTNG, I'm buying it NIB.

#18 11 years ago

I hope for Star Trek or Résident Evil

#19 11 years ago

Borg is up again after Gomez.......

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrSATURN2012:

If Steve is doing a new ST, and if it is anything like STTNG, I'm buying it NIB.

Good luck with that. Considering Stern is vehemently against widebody AND subways, doesn't seem too likely! That's why I'm not holding my breath on it. I have no doubt it will be a flowing speedy game like STTNG but almost no actual resemblence. =\

#21 11 years ago

KISS 2013

LTG

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Borg is up again after Gomez.......

Ah, you may be correct there as they did give him more time on X-Men therefore throwing the rotation off a little in terms of release. That may make the ST thing sync up better for SR. So, if that's correct, then its Avengers in the fall/winter - Band pin in the winter/spring from Borg, and ST in the summer. Perfect! plenty of time to save some coins for a Steve Richie ST! That is unless Avengers walks on water, which I'm not holding my breath on.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrSATURN2012:

not a chance in hell that it will be..

#24 11 years ago

It's a new heart.

#25 11 years ago

This (minus the text) would make a killer translite:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm449620736/tt1855325

Milla's 37, and she's still smokin'...

#26 11 years ago

I think it should be Resident Evil.

#27 11 years ago

You can buy your own lunchbox and be as cool as Steve!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e72e/

#28 11 years ago

Why would anyone want Stern to do Star Trek? Williams and Steve nailed it the first time. Just look at what Stern did to Indiana Jones. Is a new Stern Star Trek game really going to be better than The Next Generation? Odds are slim that it would be.

#29 11 years ago

Why would they (Stern)do back to back comic book theme pins? I'am gonna say Resident Evil is the next. C'mon guys what do "zombies" eat? Human Organs! I get the clue in the pic.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Good luck with that. Considering Stern is vehemently against widebody AND subways

Why is Stern against subways? Seems like the lack of subways loses alot of flexibility in the game and I've never experienced nor read of technical problems with them.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Why would they (Stern)do back to back comic book theme pins? I'am gonna say Resident Evil is the next. C'mon guys what do "zombies" eat? Human Organs! I get the clue in the pic.

Avengers is next and am willing to put large sums of money on that....i gotta track down that other guy he owes me a 100 bucks for xmen.

#32 11 years ago

well it's clearly something zombie related based on the photo, just a matter of WHICH one (unless of course someone was just being funny by shopping on thinkgeek for a birthday present).

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from Buck:

Why is Stern against subways? Seems like the lack of subways loses alot of flexibility in the game and I've never experienced nor read of technical problems with them.

I don't know what the background is on it, but I have a HUNCH that it has to do with the fact that Steve's invention of the subway preload was patented and assigned (I THINK!!!) to Williams and would have to be licenced. Othewise, subways just slow down the game a lot. The beatuy of STTNG IMO is the instant response almost every time of a ball coming out as soon as one goes in a cellar...

#34 11 years ago

Does anyone actually think legal action would be taken against Stern if they used some of that technology? Isn't the whole flipper-makes-rollover-lane-light-changes another WMS patent, which Stern seems to be using?

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Avengers is next and am willing to put large sums of money on that....i gotta track down that other guy he owes me a 100 bucks for xmen.

I know you have some connections so no bet. I do remember that bet you made. My question why would they do back to back comic theme pins for? Avengers around Christmas time?

#36 11 years ago

Judging by the picture I think it's called

"Sex Change"

#37 11 years ago

Is Borg keeping his designs that he was working on for Led Zeppelin and changing the theme to KISS? I just can't get excited for anything KISS related, personally.

#38 11 years ago

Xmen vs Avengers is hot right now.

Quoted from gambit3113:

I just can't get excited for anything KISS related, personally.

Every-time i am backed up i think of the uninspired 4 chord songs they do and it helps me shit.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Xmen vs Avengers is hot right now.

Not only that, but there is also the new announcement that the two teams (at least those left standing after Avengers vs. X-Men) will be teaming up in Uncanny Avengers, come October. The Marvel Universe is about to go for a weird spin, but it will be popular.

#40 11 years ago

Uncanny Avengers?

L.

O.

L.

Really?!

#41 11 years ago

it would be nice if Steve would finish a game before moving onto the next.

SALESMAN

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Milla's 37, and she's still smokin'.

Well yeah, gals that are a decade younger than me can still be hot...

#43 11 years ago

You can buy your own lunchbox and be as cool as Steve!
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e72e/

No Clue ,,, Just a Pict- of him & His Lunch Box !! Maybe he's got a new shirt in there

Texas_Pinball_Festival_024.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_024.JPG

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from Buck:

Why is Stern against subways? Seems like the lack of subways loses a lot of flexibility in the game and I've never experienced nor read of technical problems with them.

You've obviously never owned a STTNG.

#45 11 years ago

Return of the Monchhichi's?

Sekiguchi-Monchichi-20cm-Junge-oder-Ma.jpgSekiguchi-Monchichi-20cm-Junge-oder-Ma.jpg

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from hassanchop:

black knight 3000!! []

this would be my first NIB

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

You've obviously never owned a STTNG.

Wow...just looked up a pic under playfield.

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Return of the Monchhichi's?

Monchichis look like Phil from Modern Family.

#49 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Well yeah, gals that are a decade younger than me can still be hot...

Apes never get old... They just fade away...

#50 11 years ago

Wow...just looked up a pic under playfield.

Here is what they look like, this one got a new ramp.
    People open the game without using the ball eject feature and the balls in the subway race to the back and do the kinetic action and blow the back of the ramp out.
    You can see the repair in the pics.

sttngramp_001.jpgsttngramp_001.jpg sttngramp_002.jpgsttngramp_002.jpg

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchies-next-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.