Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 303 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

star wars.jpg
    image-934.jpg
    JawsPaws.jpg
    image.jpg
    batjaws.jpg
    gomer-surprise.jpg
    image-188.jpg
    image-88.jpg
    two.jpeg
    image.jpg
    bird1.jpg
    nexbigthing.jpg
    image-191.jpg
    jaws.jpg
    i_cylon.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 years ago

Unless their next pin is a band I can't stand, or is without ramps, I'm not sure how I'll be able to keep my wallet closed. And that's not good cause I figured a Full Throttle/Alien pin would be finding a way to my place as my 2015 pin purchase.
    First world problems.

REALLY wish I knew when we're going to hear the announcement though. Waiting for the pin is one thing, but we could end up waiting most of 12 months, only to find out the theme isn't one that we might want in our homes.

Very cool though -gives me something to look forward to for 2015 without having to send some unknown company $1000s of dollars I might never see again.

#27 9 years ago

Avengers, Fantastic Four, Star Wars, Mad Max or Jurassic World?

The closer it is to being towards the end of that list, the happier I'll be.

Mad Max would hit our demographic more than the others I'd say.

#104 9 years ago

Although it's not what I want to hear, I expect Stern will have Ritchie and Sheats work on KISS next.
    How can they not, when ACDC sold so well?
    If you ran the company, could you afford not to have the wonder duo attempt to repeat their previous success?

Still, I would love to see a Jurassic Park with a couple cool toys, ramps, and great flow.

1 week later
    #232 9 years ago

Personally I think that F&F could make an awesome theme but JUST as important are the callouts and music.
    I for one would rather Stern raised prices even further (gasp! Oh no he didn't!). If it meant licensed music and real actor call-outs.

Enough with the licensed themes and then cheapening out on the sounds. It just cheapens the whole experience once you're doing staring at the cab/translight, and hit the start button.

#283 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wouldn't they want it out when the series starts again in April? That's the timing they used for TWD.

For a movie release, I'd say you're right -but this is a tv series that's peaking in popularity so the timing isn't as sensitive in my opinion.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchie-lyman-sheats-pin-coming-in-2015?tu=Chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.