Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,188 posts
  • 261 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PinFever
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3247CD2B-FEA7-47EF-800A-1F7D84A6BF65.gif
    7641E997-6D12-4C7A-B098-5C9970529CD3.gif
    E2F49AFD-CC2E-45F1-A9E1-8E3F5BFC7651 (resized).jpeg
    236408805_1199699550549611_2501784493730357848_n (resized).jpg
    C1A1E3D5-4C5C-4B17-A924-8FBAA9EA09DB (resized).jpeg
    076CE60D-D9DF-413D-A228-C67DBE18EDD4 (resized).jpeg
    id4.gif
    Levi.jpg
    vonnied (resized).png
    vonnied1.png (resized).jpg
    06CFDC04-2462-4FEC-A29F-1737EA195526 (resized).png
    F7E6C6B8-CFFC-4FEA-92D5-F4229B72F080 (resized).png
    C6DBB8CD-E279-479B-BCA4-D6B7E3B20CFA (resized).jpeg
    Ice-Cold-FreezeOtto (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    226290492_4667540013264558_1955446924592228163_n (resized).jpg
    There are 1,188 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 24.
    #1051 2 years ago

I’m not sure if you guys are happier that steve is coming to JJP or happier that he’s talking shit about stern.

Get a grip folks!

The noob brand tribalism around here is frankly bizarre.

Ps: steve talks shit about every former employer. For about 45 years now. Atari. Williams. Stern. Stern again. Not news, stop pretending it's some kind of shocking "gotcha" insight confirming all of your worst suspicions about the inner workings at Stern. In five years he’ll be talking shit about JJP to any two-bit podcaster who asks.

If you guys knew your history beyond the last 3 years you’d know this.

#1052 2 years ago

I don't see what your talking about.It doesn't seem like anybody is getting all that worked up about SR interview and Stern comments?I wish him luck but I'm not getting that excited about him coming to JJP.

#1053 2 years ago

I’m over here eager for a new Pat Lawler game.

#1054 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In five years he’ll be talking shit about JJP to any two-bit podcaster who asks.

I would be shocked if he didn’t. There is so much to talk shit about.

#1055 2 years ago

Just got done playing Star Wars and Spiderman for the last 3 hours. Steve’s pins are just magical flow monsters. No doubt in my humble opinion he’s simply the best. Never thought I would buy a jjp again but Steve gives me hope

#1056 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ps: steve talks shit about every former employer. For about 45 years now. Atari. Williams. Stern. Stern again. Not news, stop pretending it's some kind of shocking "gotcha" insight confirming all of your worst suspicions about the inner workings at Stern. In five years he’ll be talking shit about JJP to any two-bit podcaster who asks.

100%.

Some of the shit that he said about Stern on RGP back in the day was pretty wild. I was shocked when Stern hired him again after that.

#1057 2 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Just got done playing Star Wars and Spiderman for the last 3 hours. Steve’s pins are just magical flow monsters. No doubt in my humble opinion he’s simply the best. Never thought I would buy a jjp again but Steve gives me hope

Can’t argue. At this point you know exactly what you are gonna get but except for has troubling fascination recently with beef plunges his layouts always kick ass.

#1058 2 years ago

*Rant post incoming, I apologize in advance lol.

Steve's critical comments of Stern are pretty much confirmation from one of the top designers in pinball that Stern management has been limiting game creativity due to wanting to make maximum profit regardless of the high asking prices. Modern pinball machines are insanely priced, $6k - $10k+ is a crazy amount of money for a pinball machine of all things. At those prices there's no excuse for a game not to be loaded, to have multiple 3D molds, interactive mechs, full RGB lighting etc.

The fall back stance for some is "All that stuff doesn't make a game fun". Ok, so by that analogy would you pay $50k for a base Mustang just cause it's fun to drive? Would you pay $50 for a pint of Ben and Jerry's simply because it taste good? Hell no you wouldn't lol. There lies the issue with Stern and it's not fun factor (they are a blast to play) but rather that their prices are not consistently justified by enough features, mechs, code, cabinet quality, etc. I wanted to say consistently as I don't know how Stern can price all of their games the same (the cornerstone games) while some clearly have more features, and code then others.

It's being rumored that Stern is abought to raises prices from $500 - $1k+ based on model to match JJP pricing. Stern can of course do that but they are not matching the JJP feature set (mechs, full RGB lighting, variety of 3D molds), cabinet quality, and game hardware. Going back to the Mustang analogy it would be as if Ford suddenly raised the base price of a Mustang GT from $35k to $60k just because that's what GM charges for a Corvette...then not improving the base vehicle to make it comparable.

#1059 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Steve's critical comments of Stern are pretty much confirmation from one of the top designers in pinball that Stern management has been limiting game creativity due to wanting to make maximum profit regardless of the high asking prices. Modern pinball machines are insanely priced, $6k - $10k+ is a crazy amount of money for a pinball machine of all things. At those prices there's no excuse for a game not to be loaded, to have multiple 3D molds, interactive mechs, full RGB lighting etc.
    The fall back stance for some is "All that stuff doesn't make a game fun". Ok, so by that analogy would you pay $50k for a base Mustang just cause it's fun to drive? Would you pay $50 for a pint of Ben and Jerry's simply because it taste good? Hell no you wouldn't lol. There lies the issue with Stern and it's not fun factor (they are a blast to play) but rather that their prices are not consistently justified by enough features, mechs, code, cabinet quality, etc. I wanted to say consistently as I don't know how Stern can price all of their games the same (the cornerstone games) while some clearly have more features, and code then others.
    It's being rumored that Stern is abought to raises prices from $500 - $1k+ based on model to match JJP pricing. Stern can of course do that but they are not matching the JJP feature set (mechs, full RGB lighting, variety of 3D molds), cabinet quality, and game hardware. Going back to the Mustang analogy it would be as if Ford suddenly raised the base price of a Mustang GT from $35k to $60k just because that's what GM charges for a Corvette...then not improving the base vehicle to make it comparable.

I don’t think they should match JJP pricing and at the same time I think JJP needs to have better quality control.

I still think it’s fair for JJP to ask for higher pricing on their machines compared to Stern as is.

The asking prices are based off inflation and due to the cost of goods going up in general I think it’s happening in most industries at the moment. Maximizing profits is the nature of the business and the consumer usually pays the price one way or another.

As someone who works in a creative field I understand what that can do to a person over time. Steve will encounter many of the same issues in his new spot (“how can we maximize profits?”), but he’ll have a much higher ceiling now to create under which is awesome and honestly I can’t wait to see what they’re going to do!

#1060 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I don’t think they should match JJP pricing and at the same time I think JJP needs to have better quality control.
    I still think it’s fair for JJP to ask for higher pricing on their machines compared to Stern as is.
    The asking prices are based off inflation and due to the cost of goods going up in general I think it’s happening in most industries at the moment. Maximizing profits is the nature of the business and the consumer usually pays the price one way or another.
    As someone who works in a creative field I understand what that can do to a person over time. Steve will encounter many of the same issues in his new spot (“how can we maximize profits?”), but he’ll have a much higher ceiling now to create under which is awesome and honestly I can’t wait to see what they’re going to do!

Good points! It's crazy how much all of these games cost now. I was able to buy a GNR LE at $9500 but if the price was $10,500 I would have passed. Hopefully Steve can help JJP resolve the playfield issues, even if it's something said to JJP along the lines of "Hey, I don't want to release a game with my name on it if it's going to have playfield issues".

#1061 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Steve's critical comments of Stern are pretty much confirmation from one of the top designers in pinball that Stern management has been limiting game creativity due to wanting to make maximum profit regardless of the high asking prices.

Thanks for completely validating the point I just made.

Steve's "critical comments" are the exact same ones he's made about every company he's ever worked for over the past 45 years. They prove absolutely nothing about Stern nor do they provide any particularly useful insight, beyond what we already know: when you fire steve or he quits, he's gonna say he couldn't do his best work due to frustrating management decisions and "BOM constraints."

It's as predictable as noobs comparing pinball machines to cars.

#1063 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

prices are not consistently justified by enough features, mechs, code, cabinet quality, etc.

Notice your claimed deficiencies haven't impacted sales yet. When the tables aren't selling Stern will take more steps to increase sales.

#1064 2 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Notice your claimed deficiencies haven't impacted sales yet. When the tables aren't selling Stern will take more steps to increase sales.

Thats my favorite part of these type of comments... people ignore the fact that Stern games are selling out and backordered and have been for how long?

Bitch all you want about lack of "stuff" in the games way more people are happily buying them than complaining.

Not every one cares how much crap is stuffed in a cabinet if the game sucks.

Star Wars got tons of shit when it came out for being barren but id own or play that game before any JJP.

I hope SR can bring that kind of playability and speed to a JJP game.... its needed.

#1065 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Ford actually did that, but gave us the GT at over 500k each after the last version was 140k.

#1066 2 years ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Thats my favorite part of these type of comments... people ignore the fact that Stern games are selling out and backordered and have been for how long?
    Bitch all you want about lack of "stuff" in the games way more people are happily buying them than complaining.
    Not every one cares how much crap is stuffed in a cabinet if the game sucks.
    Star Wars got tons of shit when it came out for being barren but id own or play that game before any JJP.
    I hope SR can bring that kind of playability and speed to a JJP game.... its needed.

You win now get over it already

#1067 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

This might be true. We will know when Steve Releases his first JJP. He’s setting quite a high bar for himself so hopefully he doesn’t just walk the talk, he does cartwheels with a double backflip somersault. He talked highly about Star Trek in his interview and I do think that might be his best Stern shooter to date. So really would like to see him prove you right and Stern in fact was holding him down. That’s means we’re getting one amazing pin. Time will tell. He said 14months design time (not counting code) so we’ll know in 2023?

#1068 2 years ago

I do have better things to do - but I can rant too

I need to interject as I like Steve and consider him a friend - but am pretty disappointed in his choice to throw shade in this way to give fuel to any false argument… I do realize that his take is simply jjp-friendly marketing/buzz propaganda. It was a jjp podcast after all…

He has a new signature on his checks now - he has to get you excited - all part of the deal I’m sure. And that’s perfectly fine btw.

But taking this opportunity to paint an anti-stern sentiment is dishonest and intentionally misleading. (Not saying Steve’s intent was this)

First off - creative problem solving is what pinball is all about. Please just look at any Elwin game as an example. Elwin projects have had the shortest development times (7months tops) while Steve’s have had the longest (12 months minimum).

Secondly, Designers choose their licenses and lead the projects direction. Not all licenses are equal in flexibility.

Thirdly, Stern mgmt doesn’t come in and stir the pot for a few extra bones. That is a fantastic myth I see purported as fact on pinside far too often.

In fact - George is notorious for giving his designers more than what they need to see their vision come to fruition. He even jumps in to help design parts and fix problems to keep the teams rolling.

If anyone hasn’t realized that I continue to happily work with Stern because of the people and the process, make a note now

I hope Steve can make an amazing game with jjp and have no doubt he will - so unless he’s making the same or less financially now at jjp, his reason to leave was ultimately a large check with a number that he liked

Nothing wrong with that btw - but don’t use his words in a propaganda piece to talk trash about good people.

And now I’ll crawl back in my hole until the next game is done… I promise!

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

#1069 2 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

//<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"72ca82538d3ce4ff7f8ffdd6ea0d64a1961acb16-1629069905-1800"};
    //]]>

I need to interject as I like Steve and consider him a friend - but am pretty disappointed in his choice to throw shade in this way to give fuel to any false argument… I do realize that his take is simply jjp-friendly marketing/buzz propaganda. It was a jjp podcast after all…
    He has a new signature on his checks now - he has to get you excited - all part of the deal I’m sure. And that’s perfectly fine btw.
    But taking this opportunity to paint an anti-stern sentiment is dishonest and intentionally misleading. (Not saying Steve’s intent was this)
    First off - creative problem solving is what pinball is all about. Please just look at any Elwin game as an example. Elwin projects have had the shortest development times (7months tops) while Steve’s have had the longest (12 months minimum).
    Secondly, Designers choose their licenses and lead the projects direction. Not all licenses are equal in flexibility.
    Thirdly, Stern mgmt doesn’t come in and stir the pot for a few extra bones. That is a fantastic myth I see purported as fact on pinside far too often.
    In fact - George is notorious for giving his designers more than what they need to see their vision come to fruition. He even jumps in to help design parts and fix problems to keep the teams rolling.
    If anyone hasn’t realized that I continue to happily work with Stern because of the people and the process, make a note now
    I hope Steve can make an amazing game with jjp and have no doubt he will - so unless he’s making the same or less financially now at jjp, his reason to leave was ultimately a large check with a number that he liked
    Nothing wrong with that btw - but don’t use his words in a propaganda piece to talk trash about good people.

And now Drop Target Gate begins…

06CFDC04-2462-4FEC-A29F-1737EA195526 (resized).png06CFDC04-2462-4FEC-A29F-1737EA195526 (resized).png
    #1070 2 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

//<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"d5117fd7e680dd74aeb59efdddac4deb6c24e629-1629070188-1800"};
    //]]>

Yep.

Panzer should take a long look at the glorious history of pinball projects where “bom” and “management decisions” really didn’t come into play, and there was nobody around to “say no.”

I give you Deep Root, heighway, Dutch pinball...

#1071 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I give you Deep Root, heighway, Dutch pinball...

Skit-B?

#1072 2 years ago

Stern could learn some lessons from those guys !!!

The creativity ran wild !

#1073 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stern could learn some lessons from those guys !!!
    The creativity ran wild !

vonnied (resized).pngvonnied (resized).pngvonnied1.png (resized).jpgvonnied1.png (resized).jpg
    #1074 2 years ago

Who’s Vonnie D?

#1075 2 years ago

Another failed pinball start-op of years past, a thread or two buried on Pinside somewhere, but it started here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2065029795/pinball-gremlins-pinball-machine

#1076 2 years ago

Wow, that was bad. Somehow tho they managed to raise $100k. Wonder what happened to that money? Guessing WB & Amblin put an end to that?

#1077 2 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

//<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"79fe77ba886b0b5a3c043a05fc34c9e757988797-1629073859-1800"};
    //]]>

I never used his words to trash talk about good people at Stern, my goodness. What Steve said seemed like an indication that creativity and designs may have been held back by game budgets. I've owned multiple Stern games, including two currently that you did the artwork on, if I wasn't happy with Stern I wouldn't continue to buy their games.

I'm not sure what the trash was about good people either? On the podcast Steve only had good things to say about the people he worked with at Stern. It seemed there may have been some disappointment with upper management, not the peers he directly worked with.

On the podcast Steve also said he wasn't happy with his situation at Stern, it wasn't just a "It's time for a change" line. Seems like you are a bit bitter he left and had anything critical to say about Stern. Just because one person is happy at a company doesn't mean another is.

#1078 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Steve's critical comments of Stern are pretty much confirmation from one of the top designers in pinball that Stern management has been limiting game creativity due to wanting to make maximum profit regardless of the high asking prices.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I never used his words to trash talk about good people at Stern, just what Steve said seemed like an indication that creativity and designs may have been held back by game budgets.

It feels like you are contradicting yourself here. Unless you don't consider "Stern management" to be good people.

Business people are always going to want it to get done faster, and cheaper. Creative people are always going to want to have unlimited time and budget. How well you balance the two will determine if you have a successful company or a Deeproot.

#1079 2 years ago
    Quoted from paul_8788:

It feels like you are contradicting yourself here. Unless you don't consider "Stern management" to be good people.
    Business people are always going to want it to get done faster, and cheaper. Creative people are always going to want to have unlimited time and budget. How well you balance the two will determine if you have a successful company or a Deeproot.

I never knew criticism was propaganda and or could be labeled as trash talking good people. Criticism doesn't mean anyone is bad and I never once said that.

What zombieyeti did was imply that Steve only left Stern for the money versus the reasons Steve actually gave on the podcast.

#1080 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I never knew criticism was propaganda and or could be labeled as trash talking good people. Criticism doesn't mean anyone is bad and I never once said that.

Disingenuous. You pretty much stated that Stern management is more concerned about profit than about making a good game. Not exactly a compliment. Maybe that isn't what you meant, but it is sure how it came off.

#1081 2 years ago
    Quoted from paul_8788:

Disingenuous. You pretty much stated that Stern management is more concerned about profit than about making a good game. Not exactly a compliment. Maybe that isn't what you meant, but it is sure how it came off.

If you read my original comment I never said Stern games are not fun or that their pricing doesn't make them less fun. My criticism was around the prices Stern is charging and what customers are getting, or lack of, for that price. I stand by that.

Criticism doesn't mean a product is bad or isn't enjoyable.

#1082 2 years ago

When somebody leaves a company it’s generally 2-3 reasons. Money is always #1. A lot of people stay at shitty job because they can’t get more anywhere else. #2 is bad boss/company. Some people will take a pay cut to get out from under a shitty boss/employer. #3 is they just want a change. Based on Steve’s convo, I think it’s a little of all 3. When Nordman left DR, he was very clear it was because of DR. He didn’t leave for more money. Steve definitely got paid more money. Did he have some issues with mgmt? Of course. Nobody leaves a super bitchen job unless your company doesn’t compensate and give you what’s you want. #3 Steve talked about being afraid to leave Stern after many years because he said it was family. Sometimes being in a job for a long time you ask yourself “is this it?” So maybe he wanted some change and didn’t want to die at Stern. The only thing I have backing up Steve’s story is Lyman left. Now if what zombieyeti is saying is 100% true then why did Lyman leave as well?. Somewhere between both sides is the truth

#1083 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m not sure if you guys are happier that steve is coming to JJP or happier that he’s talking shit about stern.
    Get a grip folks!
    The noob brand tribalism around here is frankly bizarre.

Totally true. I remember he needed/left stern the first time after 24, because apparently stern didn’t let him put cool shit on it. Now 12 years later, he leaves again because apparently stern wouldn’t let him put cool stuff on LZ (or maybe the two white woods he was working on when he left)

Honestly you can look at mando and tell stern is not into putting cool shit on games any more. Doesn’t mean the game sucks, but means that the game is probably not the best it could be.

Make no mistake... Steve leaving stern is mostly a Steve issue, but it’s also a stern issue to an extent.

#1084 2 years ago

#1085 2 years ago

Steve is 71 and people still think he is chasing a pay cheque. At 71 you do what makes you happy. I don't know how old Lyman is but there is not always some grand conspiracy people retire and move on. If Stern didn't give Steve a piece of the pie he owes them nothing. People take this fanboy shit way too far.

#1086 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I think this analogy is flawed, as Corvettes paint doesn't fall off the moment you drive out of the showroom.

Yikes, slipped into noob noob cararguments

And I am not pro Stern or anti-JJP, as I just want anyone to make decent games.

For example, Stern mono targets....... please, never again!

#1087 2 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

Elwin projects have had the shortest development times (7months tops) while Steve’s have had the longest (12 months minimum).

So does Elwin get a bigger BOM because he can finish a game in 7 months? That is 5 or more months less wages paid out to the design team versus a Steve game, which would have to be amortized over the sale price of the finished product.

#1088 2 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

So does Elwin get a bigger BOM because he can finish a game in 7 months?

This is a VERY good question. It would make sense that he does. We probably will never know.

#1089 2 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

About as unsatisfying as the new clear that Hayfarmer is delusional about. Diamond plate is way better. You take a treasure cove polishing kit to an old diamond plate play field and it will polish up just as shiny as the new clear, but without all the issues and inferior chemical makeup.

I'll send HEP a message and let him know he needs to switch over to diamond plate. Thank you for your wisdom.

#1090 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There lies the issue with Stern and it's not fun factor (they are a blast to play) but rather that their prices are not consistently justified by enough features, mechs, code, cabinet quality, etc.

This is pretty much true of all pinball manufacturers at this point.....even Spooky to some degree, but that's a different issue of volume and size, not greed. I feel like I'm getting a loaded game for 8k, but.....it's still 8k, which is CRRAAAAAAAZY compared to the days of 4200 NIBs when Tron came out. I guess I'm the schmuck for falling into the "theme sells games" trope becuase....Ultraman....but also I wouldn't pay 10k for Godzilla regardless of what it turns out to be, so.... I dunno anymore. I never thought I'd be spending 8k on a game, either.

#1091 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

CRRAAAAAAAZY

Yeah, I thought I might need therapy after paying $8300 for my MBrLE NIB, and as it turns out, that was a bargain. I've started collecting Gottlieb wedgehead EM's now. You can still find them for under a grand... even under $500 when lucky.

#1092 2 years ago

If Pat Lawlor made Dialed In when given carte blanche to make a game, I look forward to Steve's version of excess

#1093 2 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I'll send HEP a message and let him know he needs to switch over to diamond plate. Thank you for your wisdom.

Dude, just stop already. Let’s agree to disagree. Does that sound good, Medicated Pete?

#1094 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's as predictable as noobs comparing pinball machines to cars.

Levi.jpgLevi.jpg

#1095 2 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

If Pat Lawlor made Dialed In when given carte blanche to make a game, I look forward to Steve's version of excess

I'm not sure they will give him carte blanche. The BOM seems to be lower and lower with each new JJP.

#1096 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

Yeah, I thought I might need therapy after paying $8300 for my MBrLE NIB, and as it turns out, that was a bargain. I've started collecting Gottlieb wedgehead EM's now. You can still find them for under a grand... even under $500 when lucky.

I've passed on two locally available wedgeheads under 500 in the last few months just because working on EM's is exhausting to me.

#1097 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Steve is 71 and people still think he is chasing a pay cheque. At 71 you do what makes you happy.

He's also worked a lifetime in an industry w/o pensions. Some people gotta keep working simply because they can't afford to not work, not be without insurance, etc. We don't know his situation - but this ain't canada

#1098 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Steve is 71 and people still think he is chasing a pay cheque. At 71 you do what makes you happy. I don't know how old Lyman is but there is not always some grand conspiracy people retire and move on. If Stern didn't give Steve a piece of the pie he owes them nothing. People take this fanboy shit way too far.

Yeah I'm sure Steve took a pay cut to go to JJP so he could finally make his masterpiece, and financial considerations had absolutely nothing to do with changing jobs at an age where most are retired.

Your insight into the tech industry never ceases to astound me!

#1099 2 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

He's also worked a lifetime in an industry w/o pensions. Some people gotta keep working simply because they can't afford to not work, not be without insurance, etc. We don't know his situation - but this ain't canada

I honestly never considered that a possibility, having to work at that age just doesn't even compute in my brain. Your whole system down there makes no sense to me.

#1100 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I honestly never considered that a possibility, having to work at that age just doesn't even compute in my brain. Your whole system down there makes no sense to me.

Doesn’t make a lot of sense to us either.

There are 1,188 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchie-leaving-stern-for-jjp/page/22?hl=ironman8bit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.