(Topic ID: 44039)

Steve Ritchie interview from 2001 (I think)

By Prmailers

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Rondogg
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nextopin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

I was searching for something unrelated and came across this. What an interesting read... It must have seemed like a lost cause in 2001. I'm so glad it didn't turn out as bad as Steve predicted, though in 2001 it seems it would have taken a miracle for pinball to come back. I'm glad Steve is back designing pinball machines.

Sorry to zombie this post, but there are a lot of new folks back in pinball, self included, that would enjoy the stories in this interview. EDIT: That came out wrong, I meant that long time players had probably already read it, not that they wouldn't enjoy it

Long live Pinball!

Post edited by NextoPin: Public Education

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nextopin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchie-interview-from-2001-i-think?tu=nextopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.