Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 718 posts
  • 174 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Yelobird
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

robo.jpg
    family.jpg
    guy.jpg
    Screenshot_20180602-120325 (resized).png
    bowling_lane.jpg
    20180512_145039 (resized).jpg
    f214296b378c9ec88cd0b7e270c27c35c199428e (resized).jpg
    01adsfasd (resized).jpg
    BM66 (resized).png
    DSCN5798 (resized).JPG
    DSCN5794 (resized).JPG
    DSCN5795 (resized).JPG
    DSCN5793 (resized).JPG
    thLIVP55YF (resized).jpg
    800px_COLOURBOX2630929 (resized).jpg
    ra,triblend_tee,x2150,black_triblend,front-c,367,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Ancient playfield pic for comparison Posted by vid1900 (6 years ago)

Post #100 Summary of Playfield hardness test with gauge by Procrastinator Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #117 Explanation of test method to determine wood hardness. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #129 Comparing the size of dimples based on hardness. Posted by TimeBandit (6 years ago)

Post #195 What is Maple plywood? How is it made? Posted by vid1900 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#230 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You can make fun of someone because they got a bad tattoo, or married the same woman twice; but it's never cool to mock someone because of a handicap or medical condition.
    Robin, do you wonder why most pinball companies have abandoned posting on Pinside???

Well Vid I didn’t know the man had a Medical condition, some people just wear sunglasses all the time even when thy are indoors.

#264 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You can make fun of someone because they got a bad tattoo, or married the same woman twice; but it's never cool to mock someone because of a handicap or medical condition.
    Robin, do you wonder why most pinball companies have abandoned posting on Pinside???

Thinking about the above post from Vid a bit more, I felt that it deserved a follow up.

First to Vid, I want to start by saying your value/contribution to this site is huge! You have helped all of us at some point or another with your tutorials. I can honestly say that i think you have forgotten more about pinball than I will ever know!

As for pinball companies abandoning this site, I would say we have all had a part in that with some of our posts (you included VID) see your posts in the thread link below for an example.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinballhoudini-will-be-at-pinball-expo/page/3

As for me I think anyone who has know me for the 5 years I have been on this site knows that mocking people about their medical condition is not my style or intention (see link to medical thread below for my info) I made a comment about Steve's sunglasses which appear to be Oakley's and not prescription grade glasses, I in no way intended to mock Steves medical condition!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-medical-support-thread?tu=concretehardt

As for Steve and the topic of mocking peoples medical conditions it appears he beat us all to the punch as he mocked all of ours already.. (we have a disease and its called Pinside)

Pinball is supposed to be fun

Pinside is a disease (resized).jpgPinside is a disease (resized).jpg

#266 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Steve has a great sense of humor for all his setbacks, whether losing his hearing, his finger, his......

Steve is a great guy and has designed some awesome games!! He is a huge asset to all of us who love this hobby as are you VID!

#277 6 years ago

The king Ups the Irons!

20D2302E-1AAC-4EAA-85BA-272CB8B84EDC (resized).jpeg20D2302E-1AAC-4EAA-85BA-272CB8B84EDC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchie-discusses-pinball-playfield-dimpling?tu=Concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.