Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Stern_FB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scooter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 13 years ago

WOW!! I can't wait to see Steve's announcement,He is my favorite Pinball designer.Already have 3 of his pins and room for another.

#7 13 years ago

Could it be "Cowboys and Aliens"

#13 13 years ago

27" LCD,Wow Tatman!That's bigger than the biggest console TV's,which were 25",that you could buy when I was growing up! Exciting news,Good for Stern and JJP,I hope they both are successful...

#15 13 years ago

Bill2626 it is great news,now if Gene could get "Wizard Blocks" going we would be in pinball Heaven!!

#18 13 years ago

Maybe the Air Force will license it gweempose.LOL

#28 13 years ago

Agreed Jespo,Competition will breed innovation and that will be good for pinball.Exciting times!!

#37 13 years ago

Great conformation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#42 13 years ago

The new Steve Ritchie title should go good with Spiderman! My Spiderman will not leave unless I desparatly need the money.

#46 13 years ago

Steve and Lyman worked together magnificently on Spiderman So,I would think Lyman would be programming Steve's games

#49 13 years ago

Transformers would be a great theme!!maybe with some new tech in it!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scooter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchie-back-at-stern?tu=scooter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.