IMG_3993 (resized).JPG
IMG_3992 (resized).JPG
IMG_3990 (resized).JPG
unnamed (2) (resized).jpg
blownfuse and dog (resized).jpg
IMG_0561 (resized).JPG
DSCN1097 (resized).jpg
DSCN1086 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago

Just crushed. I cant believe this. I just talked to him and he was so excited about moving to Idaho and starting the next chapter of his life. I hope there is fishing, Pins, and your shelby Cobra to finish wherever you are now buddy.

27194408155_58e391ce78_k (resized).jpg

#29 4 years ago

He came over and helped me out with my Surf champ. told me he could fix it in five minutes but it was going to take ten because he was going to teach me. Two clips with a wire and a schematic was all he needed. The man was an inspiration and a dear friend.

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from Blownfuse_Spawn:

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful things you have said about my dad. Last night we went to his favorite burger joint. We made sure to get our chocolate malts just like he would do every time. I read to my mom all the beautiful things people had to say about him. It made her smile to hear how much he has impacted the lives of others. My dads biggest fear was being forgotten. I think it's safe to say in the pinball community he will never be forgotten. His pinballs meant everything to him and he loved this community so much. Up until his last moments the conversation of pinballs could still get a reaction out of him. Thank you all for accepting him into your lives. To me he will always be the pinball wizard.

I don't think anyone could ever forget him. He had a huge impact. I have seen outpouring of love here, facebook, instagram, everywhere with peoples memories of him. I hope you and your family are making it through this tough time as best as you can. All of us are thinking of you and holding you in our hearts.

#116 4 years ago

Does anyone know if services will be held that friends can attend?

#147 4 years ago

Team PAGG at arcade expo, missing our brother

IMG_3653 (resized).JPG

#161 4 years ago

Awesome pics Art. That pic of me playing PUNK while Steve points at it is so special to me. Thank you so much for taking it. Getting it printed and framed for my game room.

1 month later
#181 4 years ago

A truly beautiful memorial

IMG_3990 (resized).JPG

IMG_3992 (resized).JPG

IMG_3993 (resized).JPG

IMG_3995 (resized).JPG

IMG_3997 (resized).JPG

IMG_3999 (resized).JPG

IMG_4001 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#187 4 years ago

I really like that now when you do a google image search for Spirit Pinball Steve Charlands picture pops up

steve spirit (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside