(Topic ID: 111185)

Stern's Walking Dead LE one week after delivery....

By PinballChicken

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DavidPinballWizz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-792.jpg
image.jpg
image2 (2).JPG
IMG_1111.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richthofen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 5 years ago

I am certainly in favor of difficult games (Avatar is one of my favorite Sterns and it can be pretty brutal.) However Avatar has few 'feeds' where successful shots put you directly in danger. TWD is so very close in my mind... great shot variety, lots to do... but so many shots feed into the pops and a dead ball coming out of the pops drains at a very high percentage. It forces you to slide-save half the freakin' time. I think Stern could put out an optional right hand side ball guide that changes the ball trajectory out of the pops. At this point I'd rather that exit feed into the slings than into the middle, that's how crazy that feed can be.

Otherwise, the rest of the game I have no complaints. Even the jailhouse shot which can SDTM isn't terrible, same thing on monger/Iron Man or Sparky. Ramps are awesome on this, shots are tight. Maybe it's like X-Men where the community will 'fix' a frustrating part of gameplay with a mod like the Wolverine mod?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richthofen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside