(Topic ID: 111185)

Stern's Walking Dead LE one week after delivery....

By PinballChicken

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DavidPinballWizz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-792.jpg
image.jpg
image2 (2).JPG
IMG_1111.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purpledrilmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The ball plunges into the pops which can take a long time to come out and is very dangerous...

But the left orbit shot is ruined by the right pop bumper. The ball will hit the skirt on the right pop preventing left orbit from properly flowing back to the flipper. The right orbit is a fun shot and flows back when hit.

Do you feel Tron suffers from these aspects as well? I'm legit asking for your opinion; I'm not trying to argue, really!

I feel both of those comments can be levelled against Tron as well, particularly the left orbit comment as it ends in the pops, and the only thing on the plunge that is different is that on Tron you can super skill to the upper flipper or to the Arcade/Zen area, but a standard "joe schmo" plunge or a GEM atempt will put you in the pops.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The ball does not sit in the pops very much on Tron. The left orbit shots hit the pops but that's just about the only way to get there. I always left flipper plunge tron and gain immediate control of the first shot out of the plunge. The pops on tron never drain down the middle (sometimes left outlane). So on tron, the ball is not in the pops much and it's not such a risky area. On twd, the pops are way more active and its a very risky area.

Tron doesn't suffered from the ball constantly being in the pops. It feels ok there.

Fair. My time on TWD was brief but I actually didn't see much pop action, nor many SDTM drains from them although I will say it feeds very different from Tron.

#50 5 years ago

You guys aren't seriously levelling the glass and lockdown bar.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purpledrilmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside