(Topic ID: 111185)

Stern's Walking Dead LE one week after delivery....

By PinballChicken

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-792.jpg
image.jpg
image2 (2).JPG
IMG_1111.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 9 years ago

OP it was a good read and I appreciate the review. Honestly, I don't think it was that long and even if it was it provided value.

That being said, what makes this thread different from the defense of any Stern NIB? I think it's intended to act as though the dissenters are wrong. I don't necessarily think that is the case though.

Liked your review, but let's let the overall market judge and we'll know when we see prices on LE's 6-12 months from now.

My belief and prediction is that they will fall somewhere between TAV and XMLE. I could be wrong.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from T7:

One major difference (and why you are wrong) is the rules in TWD. It's still early code and the rules are just way more fun than those 2 games already -> because Lyman does a great job with rules - period.

I'm sure this is going to be a decent game. However, it's not going to be an "IT" game. There are too many games on the market right now to enjoy so if you bought TWDLE or TWD and you enjoy it more power to you.

Before you invest in an LE you had better sure as hell played this thing before spending $8K.

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from T7:

You forgot to include an "IMO" in your opinion
IMO it's too early to tell if this will be an A game or not. It very well could be, as it has everything needed so far. If the code ends up being an A, this WILL be an A game for me and I'm pretty confident that many other pinheads will feel the same.
As for too many games on the market - that's pretty irrelevant - either a game is an A game or it's not. TBL and TH could both be awesome -> but the rules will make or break them too.
It's funny to me, but at this time there's a lot of focus on SDTM drains - which are easily fixed, so it's really no big deal. The much more important factors in how good this game will be are the rules, layout and theme integration. The layout is awesome IMO, the theme and integration are awesome IMO, and the rules are poised to be awesome IMO. I'm pretty confident that many of the naysayers don't have a clue regarding the rules, and are therefore very shallow in their conclusions. But to each his/her own.

I'm assuming you bought the game?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-walking-dead-le-one-week-after-delivery?tu=eggbert52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.