Quoted from markmon:
I don't yet find the strategy common in other Lyman games like spiderman, Acdc, or Metallica where you always have a couple things you're trying to do. But that could be just because I don't fully understand the rules. I often get to points with massive scoring opportunities with 4 or 5 things stacked at once. That's when the game is fun.
I suggest you try playing more CDC, Arena, or Tunnel modes and you'll find that they are both fun, and very lucrative scoring as well. Even in single ball play.
I disagree that there isn't enough to do on TWD. There is certainly a lot of "breadth" to TWD (breadth meaning multiple things to go for at any given time):
- Adv/start Prison MB, including 2 levels of the qualification process, with the 2nd level allowing the choice of clearing the red arrows via major shots or more prison bashing.
- Adv/start Well Walker MB
- Qualify/start Bloodbath MB via drops (one completion each of the supplies)
- Qualify mode start via drops
- Play a mode
- Kill walkers (which qualifies inlane shot X, Bicycle Girl, and EB)
- Qualify crossbow via drops ("Weapon")
- Play crossbow mini-mode
- Play Bicycle Girl mini-mode (not available all the time)
- Qualify/increase timer of 2x PF scoring
- Start 2x scoring
- Increase/try for Pops Jackpot
- Qualify/play the Woodbury shot
- Increase BonusX, "Bit" value, etc via upper lanes by intentionally hitting Woodbury shot, even when it's not lit.
That's a lot to choose from, in my opinion.