Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MikeS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stewart.jpg
    winger!.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

This promo pic was smuggled out of Stern HQ but spies "on the inside", it was not supposed to be seen by the public yet. Many Bothans died to bring us this information. I couldn't hold back since I know this is many people's dream theme here, but if Stern finds out, there will be "hell to pay"! Hurry and get your pre-order in for an LE as they are only making "seventeen" of them, so it is a true LE! Make a "deal with the devil" if you have to, but get your order in! If you miss out on this you'll be "headed for a heartbreak" for sure. This is sure to skyrocket in value like the Tron LE and BIBLE! Here's your chance to get in now! Pinball players simply "can't get enough" of these new games. There are pre-order games still available now, but wait too long and "easy come, easy go."

"Kip Winger played it, he likes it."

MSRP - $9,198.80

LE Exclusive Features:
    *A lock of Kip Winger's chest hair!
    *All 16 of Winger's Greatest Hits included in the game!
    *Limited edition 80's rocker perm wig
    *Limited edition leather pinball pants
    *Kip Winger will personally deliver your game and you will enjoy a lunch with him consisting of Shasta, deli meats and choice of 2 cheeses (american or swiss). After lunch he will serenade you with any 3 songs of your choosing.

winger!.jpgwinger!.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Put me down for one...incognito!

#3 10 years ago

Winger's Pull is a pretty great album if you like straight up rock. (true story)

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Put me down for one...incognito!

Will do...under one condition.

#5 10 years ago

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

saving my $ for Ratt !

I doubt it is going to happen, but that would be way cool jr!

#8 10 years ago

hmmm
    was more thinking about a "fishtales - 2" ...

#9 10 years ago

Does it have a pirouetting Kip figure in the middle? Or is that only on the Premium/LE?

#10 10 years ago

I can't even tell who the hell that is... Give me Maiden!

#11 10 years ago

Just sent me full payment in for the Extra LE version. Only had to pay an extra $1500 to order early.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I can't even tell who the hell that is... Give me Maiden!

In that case, it is Iron Maiden. Please send your $1,500 paypal deposit to me and I will get you on the list.

#13 10 years ago

Front page clutter. Maybe some mod can move these to off topic bar or something.

4 weeks later
    #14 9 years ago

A pinfriend of mine had lunch with several Stern programmers couple of weeks ago and he was told the next Stern pin will be a music pin. Which one? He knows but had to keep it secret

I do hope it is not Iron Maiden as that choice will cost me money ....

#15 9 years ago

It will be made but my guess is next year when band tours with suppose new album.

#16 9 years ago

Zeppelin

#17 9 years ago

I don't see Zeppelin selling much more than Mustang, but that ain't saying much.
    Too many Zeppelin rumors for it not to be true [like Metallica]. Disappointed it's not Maiden, but like you said - new album next year would fit perfect and possibly have new boards with stereo sound so I can wait!

#18 9 years ago

Hmmm. Still have hopes for Iron maiden as next pin. Even if they announce it this year perhaps delivery will only be next year? I think also that the buyers will be interested in their 'old' music and thanks to software upgrades (or Pinbaal browser) we can always load new music

Anyway, my wallet hopes for delay

#19 9 years ago

Oh I though you were posting pictures of planet of the apes....my bad

#20 9 years ago

Thanks Robin for the unvisit button. Bet is gets used a lot on threads like this.

#22 9 years ago

Well the biggest rumors have been -

1. Led Zep
    2. Iron Maiden
    3. Walking Dead
    4. Muppets
    5. Superman

Hope Iron Maiden is one after next - do not want temptations!

#23 9 years ago

The Muppets are very musical. Just sayin'

#24 9 years ago

If Stern is indeed basing their pin license selection after Beavis and Butthead, then Winger is the obvious choice

stewart.jpgstewart.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-next-title-after-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.