(Topic ID: 239218)

Black Knight Sword of Rage!!! - Sterns next machine!!!

By Blacksun

7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4,000 posts
  • 617 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by newpinbin
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 420 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190725_121826 (resized).jpg
20190725_121831 (resized).jpg
0E9C9593-9839-4A73-B78A-634FDE418B65.gif
B404A860-F9FD-437A-A4B4-8F331DA8B3BE.gif
F1A4E53B-23E1-413F-A7EB-9C5CAF11BA13.gif
F65E8C0C-8152-4782-AEB4-81447A018FC6.gif
99B0FC91-C8EF-42FC-962A-D453CD65A7FB.gif
20190711_155707 (resized).jpg
sword fight (resized).jpg
coin-mech-screws (resized).jpg
2415D789-F42C-4E38-9CD5-8647071A1183 (resized).jpeg
EAD654D2-AEF6-4436-8D3F-9AE5F4131ED3 (resized).jpeg
DF6D006E-0021-4BDC-8DD2-5D81B373B66A (resized).jpeg
20190628_171836 (resized).jpg
B89A3C8F-8FA6-45C7-B526-A2A1A7AB1AE9 (resized).jpeg
WW (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Blacksun (7 months ago)

Post #139 Info about legal entities - licensing Posted by PPS (7 months ago)

Post #425 Link to pictures and interview of SR Posted by ASOA (7 months ago)

Post #449 Pictures of the game Posted by NeilMcRae (7 months ago)

Post #482 High resolution cabinet pictures Posted by BoJo (7 months ago)

Post #505 Rule card Posted by PinB (7 months ago)

Post #517 Gameplay videos Posted by PinB (7 months ago)

Post #521 Link to interviews Posted by PinB (7 months ago)

Post #647 Feature matrix Posted by ovfdfireman (7 months ago)

Post #3606 Explains how the upper PK is mounted Posted by swilson143 (5 months ago)

Post #3758 A message from God Posted by newtoit (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2474 7 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'm pretty impressed!
- Lightshow on the PF is Stern's best by a country mile. Love the lightning ramp on the LE!
- Animations are Stern's best as well. The creatures are awesome, but yeah, some of the 2d/3d mixes are not up to JJP standards.
- Music sounds good to me. I think with the cool callouts, it will sit in the background nicely. Adds some intensity as well.
- Gameplay on the pro looks fast, deadly and fun. However, I see the flail and shield shot possibly getting old. That's really all you have for unique shots.
- Upper playfield honestly looks like a clunkfest. Even when they were making shots, it didn't look very fun.
Definitely a solid location player for me, but the gameplay isn't enough for a purchase.
Oh, and for those debating what Death Metal is, let Mr. Marcaille teach you:

My excitement has been drained on this one. Pro only if any.

#2485 7 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Got a chance to watch more gameplay video last night and really dig the pro. Compared to a pin like Star Wars pro it's a loaded game with the interactive features. Main ramp looks like fun, especially since the knight flail can block it a couple different ways.
The premium / LE features bummed me out. The upper playfield just looks like theres this huge ugly piece of metal up there with a few plastics screwed on. For the the catapult lock should at least be surrounded by a 3D mold. Then the catapult itself just leisurely let's the balls out..how does represent a catapult? A molded interactive castle up there would have fit much better with the theme in my opinion.

You hit the nail on the head.

#2606 7 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Yeah I’m thinking the magna save is gonna be pretty useless as the reaction time from when the ball is in near the outline to pressing the button is gonna be too late.

Well they are changing it to magna drain.

#2665 7 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

Automated Services has 15 Stern games in stock 4 JJP games and 3 CGC game yet everyone always needs the latest game http://pinballs.com

Good distributor. Bought all my games there. Now gameless but I’ll be back someday.

#2703 7 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pro is fun to shoot! Seriously!
Got 4 games in and watched ten more.
Art and light shows are really top notch. Two spinners is so much fun cause I love spinner shots!
The knight is cool but he needs more call outs and heckling to bring in some personality. Awesome toy if Tim can execute on the player insults and more variety of call outs. The knight needs to really feel alive !
First assessment is that if you like BK2K and GOT then you will like this game. There is no doubt that the pro is the way to go on this one. Upper pf is not as good as BK2K IMHO so I see no reason for it.
BK3000 pro will be a game that many buy and love is my guess. I was smiling big time and looking forward to what comes of the code on this. As always code will decide the fate in the long term, but this game has one of the best foundations of any game in the past five years from stern.
Art
Cool toy
Great recognizable theme and character
Cool custom tunes ( these are too metal for me but still neat to see and I know lots of metal heads buy and play pins)
Fun things to shoot with good physical challenges
Awesome light show

There goes premium sales.

2 weeks later
#3208 6 months ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

How many of the 600 LE’s do you think Stern will sell? I am amazed they decided on 600.

145 will sell.

2 weeks later
#3406 6 months ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

An extra $2000 invoice..

Lol pretty much. Simps.

1 month later
#3704 5 months ago
Quoted from jake35:

What's a fair price for a NIB LE? I may be getting in trade and would sell.

1 week later
#3880 4 months ago

Pro vs premium?

1 month later
#3971 3 months ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I was supposed to get a Premium as soon as it came out but personal reasons stopped that. I haven't been following this thread either. So whats the general consensus on this game, especially the premium, now that its out? I still really want one and should be able to get one soon. Thanks in advance for feedback.

Your wife doesn’t want you buying another game!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside