(Topic ID: 239218)

Black Knight Sword of Rage!!! - Sterns next machine!!!

By Blacksun

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,038 posts
  • 618 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheRudyB
  • Topic is favorited by 77 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E48B5703-B4A1-44F6-83C5-A6D82CDCA4AC (resized).jpeg
F5EBA634-1EB9-4166-9F97-F7FE168D0140 (resized).jpeg
BK.Topper (resized).jpg
20190725_121826 (resized).jpg
20190725_121831 (resized).jpg
0E9C9593-9839-4A73-B78A-634FDE418B65.gif
B404A860-F9FD-437A-A4B4-8F331DA8B3BE.gif
F1A4E53B-23E1-413F-A7EB-9C5CAF11BA13.gif
F65E8C0C-8152-4782-AEB4-81447A018FC6.gif
99B0FC91-C8EF-42FC-962A-D453CD65A7FB.gif
20190711_155707 (resized).jpg
sword fight (resized).jpg
coin-mech-screws (resized).jpg
2415D789-F42C-4E38-9CD5-8647071A1183 (resized).jpeg
EAD654D2-AEF6-4436-8D3F-9AE5F4131ED3 (resized).jpeg
DF6D006E-0021-4BDC-8DD2-5D81B373B66A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 81.
#3551 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Seems pretty complete to me, Whats missing exactly? As of now might be my favortie Stern. The Pro is the way to go if you dislike upper PF's so I disagree the Pre is better. Love this game.

Agree completely. I love this game too. I can stop playing it. Definitely knocking on the door as my favorite stern as well.

#3552 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

LOL!

#3553 4 years ago
Quoted from guymontag451:

Agree completely. I love this game too. I can stop playing it. Definitely knocking on the door as my favorite stern as well.

Agreed. Have you put your rating in yet for the Prem/LE?

#3554 4 years ago

Anyone have a link to the LE code? My LE came with pro code by accident. The le code isnt on sterns site. Stern is sending me an sd card in the mail. With pro code the upper playfield is non functional.

#3555 4 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Anyone have a link to the LE code? My LE came with pro code by accident. The le code isnt on sterns site. Stern is sending me an sd card in the mail. With pro code the upper playfield is non functional.

NM stern is on it. Should have it up soon. Disregard. They have great support.

#3556 4 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Agreed. Have you put your rating in yet for the Prem/LE?

Haven’t played one yet. Plan on it this weekend at the NW pinball show. I’m not usually into upper playfields, but I am excited to get some reps on the prem/LE just to make sure.

I don’t usually rate a pin until I have at least 20 games on it, so this weekend probably still won’t meet that threshold for me, but hopefully it’ll be enough to know whether or not we buy one to put into the bar or on route. I cannot imagine liking the prem/LE anymore than the Pro because I already LOVE the pro, but we’ll see!

#3557 4 years ago

I had a chance to play the LE version of Black Knight Sword of Rage getting in several games at a private location and it is so much fun to play! Locking the balls in the catapult is a challenge, but once you find the exact spot to shoot from the flipper it is an easier shot. The loop is tough to master to go continuously. Reminds me of High Speed Getaway. With more code they could do a lot to make the upper playfield even more interesting for the player.

I was worried about the flow of the game having the upper playfield and the 6-ball Multiball is pure awesomeness and very rewarding. Playing on the upper and main playfield to get the jackpots and super jackpots is very exciting to play. With the added space without obstructions on the upper playfield it allows more flow for Multiball. Now I see why Stern didn’t add pop bumpers or other targets on the upper playfield. This allows balls to drop to return to the right flipper so you can go ballistic hitting all the targets and ramps with balls bombarding all over the place.

As the code progresses this game is a sure winner. The mirrored backglass on the LE is stunning when it gets lit up.

I was on the fence about a Pro versus a Premium/LE Model, but having an upper playfield is a must for Black Knight Purists. If you want flow, let the balls drop immediately from the upper playfield and you will get plenty of flow you expect from a Steve Ritchie game. Only thing that interrupts flow is the left orbit that has a VUK to the upper playfield, but it is fun to shoot to lock the catapult. Imagine if you could get several balls to make that loop shot on the upper playfield. Mega points!

Black Knight SOR is a blast to play no matter what model you play. I can’t wait to see how the code progresses, but it is that one more game appeal I like and the graphics are amazing to see in person. It is brutal, but hey, it is a Steve Ritchie game and he delivered!

#3558 4 years ago
Quoted from guymontag451:

Haven’t played one yet. Plan on it this weekend at the NW pinball show. I’m not usually into upper playfields, but I am excited to get some reps on the prem/LE just to make sure.
I don’t usually rate a pin until I have at least 20 games on it, so this weekend probably still won’t meet that threshold for me, but hopefully it’ll be enough to know whether or not we buy one to put into the bar or on route. I cannot imagine liking the prem/LE anymore than the Pro because I already LOVE the pro, but we’ll see!

Nudge, nudge, nudge to keep the ball bouncing off the rubber guide in front of the flipper so you can keep the ball flipping on the upper playfield as long as possible. It's one of the most unexpectedly rewarding things about the Prem/LE. I didn't want to like the version with the plastic playfield, but I did. It was hands-down winner over the Pro.

#3559 4 years ago

New code :

LE/Premium V0.94 - May 29, 2019
==========================
Fixed:
- "INVALID" could sometimes show as a tease award during mystery but could not
be awarded. This has been corrected so "INVALID" will never show.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the ball search would not raise the shield
for long enough to free a ball trapped behind it.
- Mystery Award: Light Ball Save now actually lights ball save instead of
advancing the ball save.
- Fixed an issue that would set shot values to 0 points during grace period.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong color would show progress on Black
Knight bashes later in the game.
- Fixed an issue which caused some display effects not to play from the
beginning on a jackpot shot or mode award.
- Fix an issue where orbit shots were not awarded while the ball was launching
on Premium/LE games.
- Fixed an issue where modes would be randomized at ball start, even if the
realm was locked in.
- Award the jackpot shot in Triple Knight's Challenge on either the drop
target or the castle VUK.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the ball to sit in the Castle VUK if the
VUK shot was the final shot in a mode and it would also start Retro Multiball.

Tweaked:
- Modified the rules for Catapult Multiball:
- Changed the rules for catapult multiball so that every lower playfield shot
always stays lit during the multiball for a jackpot. All jackpots build
value of super jackpot on the upper playfield.
- Added double, triple, and quadruple super jackpots to catapult multiball
with appropriate lights and speech calls.
- Adjusted scoring.
- Enhanced the upper playfield loop base scoring.
- Added bi-directional stacking to Catapult and Triple Knight's Challenge
Multiball. Either multiball can be started and stacked with the other.
- Added warning lights to upper playfield lock release.
- Made relighting locks for the 2nd Catapult Multiball easier.
- Added the upper flipper to ball search when ball search occurs outside
of gameplay.
- Changed catapult multiball default color to orange.
- Pause the game timers while certain display effects are running.
- Exclude shoot again light from knight bashed and realm ready light shows
- Changed the skill shot behavior so the shield is not repeatedly activated
during skill shot.
- Changed default Modes complete for Extra Ball to 1.
- Changed Mystery and Triple Knights Multiball locks so mode lights are not
hidden while a multiball is running.
- Super Features now light more frequently.
- Increased the duration of the magna-save hold.
- Modified the rules for Deep Freeze
- Red shots collect all red shots on the playfield with a bonus added for
each shot that it lit.
- Added scoring increases for all Cyan shots.
- Added scoring increses for non-seal shots in Hydra mode.
- Added adjustments for default ball save time for all multiballs.
- Changed default times for multiball ball savers.
- Add time now adds 3 seconds on a hit to any target to start the timer and
12 seconds on a completion of the Add Time target bank.
- Lowered base scoring for spinners.

New:
- Modified the behavior of the 5 main modes.
- Modes now continue from ball to ball if a player drained while the mode
was running.
- Modes continue with the time the player had left when they drained.
- If a player drained with little time left, modes continue with a minimum
of 12 seconds.
- Modes are only marked as completed if a player beats the modes. Modes that
are started but not completed can be restarted from where a player left off.
- All 5 modes must be completed (not just started) to play Black Castle
mode.
- Added additional shooter groove tunes for all modes.
- Upper playfield loops now boosts the scoring of the running mode.
- Upper playfield loop target now spots a shot during running modes.
- Added flail behaviors to Catapult Multiball.
- Added grace period to all multiballs. Catapult and TKC Multiball can restart
each other from grace. Add-a-ball can restart all running multiballs.
- Added Glowy font treatment to retro multiball score font.
- Added light shows for:
- Ball Save
- Add-a-ball Lit
- Add-a-ball Awarded
- Game Over
- Knight 1 Locked
- Knight 2 Locked
- Added shaker effects for:
- Bonus
- Ball Save
- Mystery
- Added Magna-Save bonus scoring and displays.
- Added Loop Bonus to bonus screen.
- Competition mode sets the starting mode to SAND WORM for all players at
first ball.
- Added attract mode game tutorial videos.

Moved to System 2.28:
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.48.0

Coin door interlock switch support for Spike2.

#3560 4 years ago

I installed 0.94 on my pro. Seems harder to finish the modes and such but my scores have been higher? I guess I'm getting more points for completing modes. Man this game fucking rocks!

#3561 4 years ago

#29 here! Having fun with it. Anyone having issues with the ball getting stuck under/behind the upper flipper?

08B4E580-A711-4168-A207-2C1E828CEE50 (resized).jpeg08B4E580-A711-4168-A207-2C1E828CEE50 (resized).jpeg3B252E2C-53F2-491F-A65C-2A9FDC9EB4A4 (resized).jpeg3B252E2C-53F2-491F-A65C-2A9FDC9EB4A4 (resized).jpeg3C71DB1E-8159-44D0-B603-3D40D7FF166A (resized).jpeg3C71DB1E-8159-44D0-B603-3D40D7FF166A (resized).jpeg52E49075-997D-450F-8CAF-BC0201118E21 (resized).jpeg52E49075-997D-450F-8CAF-BC0201118E21 (resized).jpeg635BB888-8DD9-4FC0-9FA5-55FD1C31053C (resized).jpeg635BB888-8DD9-4FC0-9FA5-55FD1C31053C (resized).jpeg8806E378-B1A7-4FDD-86CC-EF6E1F480259 (resized).jpeg8806E378-B1A7-4FDD-86CC-EF6E1F480259 (resized).jpegD8E70C00-51BD-4FD5-B51D-183274787BE6 (resized).jpegD8E70C00-51BD-4FD5-B51D-183274787BE6 (resized).jpeg
#3562 4 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

I installed 0.94 on my pro. Seems harder to finish the modes and such but my scores have been higher? I guess I'm getting more points for completing modes. Man this game fucking rocks!

Agreed on all fronts. After playing about 15 or so games on .94, when the modes run out of time as opposed to completing them, the next mode start will pick up the same mode where you left off within that mode. Cool concept, harder to finish since you have to eventually hit all the shots. Patch notes show a lot of score increases too.

I’m not great at this game (or in general lol) but I recent got my GC of 115MM, which was very satisfying.

#3563 4 years ago

finally played a pro on location this week. probably 30ish games in so far. definitely fast and furious and would be a great part of a larger collection with some games to balance out the brutality.

the only negative i've seen however is that i've had SEVERAL issues with balls getting stuck in the shield scoop turnaround if the shot enters the area with less-than-normal 'power.'

looks like they updated the missing ball sequence to help get a ball that is stuck against the shield out of there but nothing short of a tilt has been able to move the ball from the location i'm seeing the sticking happen.

anybody else seeing this?

really want to play a prem/le too. i think the upper playfield might be suited to my style of play in that it gives a little break from the crazy nature of the lower playfield.

#3564 4 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

#29 here! Having fun with it.

That mirrored backglass is beautiful.

Your machine isn't quite complete, though...
BK_challenge_coin (resized).jpgBK_challenge_coin (resized).jpg

EDIT: Here's the back of the challenge coin...

BK_challenge_coin_back (resized).jpgBK_challenge_coin_back (resized).jpg
#3565 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That mirrored backglass is beautiful.
Your machine isn't quite complete, though...
[quoted image]

Haha, arw those for sale?

#3566 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Haha, arw those for sale?

You get one free with an advance signup for the Pin-A-Go-Go show in October. It's $30 for a weekend pass and you get the challenge coin, or $40 if you get the pass and two coins. They were doing signups at Golden State and handing out the coins, and are supposed to have an online signup (now? soon? not sure.). The back side is the Pin-A-Go-Go logo and date. It's a very substantial coin. I'll take a picture of the back side in a bit. EDIT: Just added the backside pic to the post above...

#3567 4 years ago

Got this bad boy a couple weeks ago! Been really enjoying it a lot!

2019-05-21 (1) (resized).jpeg2019-05-21 (1) (resized).jpeg
#3568 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Got this bad boy a couple weeks ago! Been really enjoying it a lot![quoted image]

That mirrored backglass looks awesome from pretty much every angle...

#3569 4 years ago

LE owners, are the speaker lights more subtle on this game or have you turned them off?

The photos shared so far appear that way.

#3570 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

LE owners, are the speaker lights more subtle on this game or have you turned them off?
The photos shared so far appear that way.

No speaker lights as far as I am aware. Has Stern ever done speaker lights on a LE? I can't think of any

#3571 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

No speaker lights as far as I am aware. Has Stern ever done speaker lights on a LE? I can't think of any

Mustang LE has them and maybe STlE

#3572 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Deadpool LE...

#3573 4 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

Deadpool LE...

IMDN LE?

#3574 4 years ago

No, they don’t light. They’re just red plastic which is a bit weird.

#3575 4 years ago

Does the fact that they made the inserts labeled with location names instead of monster names make you guys think there are other monsters in the future?

I enjoyed the new code update, the added animations are good but I hope they keep going. I'd like to see hydra heads reflect current state and something better than lich lords being "awarded" after frozen. Maybe shattered or destroyed or something.

Were there any flipper power changes or anything? It doesn't make much sense but it seems like I had a dramatic increase in airballs after the update.

#3576 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Does the fact that they made the inserts labeled with location names instead of monster names make you guys think there are other monsters in the future?

It's a cool thought and would be even cooler if it happens.

I like that they went with the location names instead of monster names if for nothing more than that little bit of short-lived suspense you got/get the very first time you have to deal with a location, but don't quite know what you're up against until it splashes on the display.

Adding one monster to each location (with each monster presenting a different challenge mission for the player, not just repainting the same challenge in that location) could be interesting.

The first time you enter a given location, the game picks which monster/game task you have to deal with at random so even experienced players will still get a teeny bit of suspense before the monster you'll actually be up against is revealed. You still need only to complete one monster in each location to advance toward the castle.

A difficulty setting could also let the owner/operator decide if locations are locked out after a monster is defeated or if the location is available to be revisited necessitating that the player battle the other monster.

Thus in the "easy" setting once you beat either monster in a given location, that location is marked completed and cannot come up again until after a player is successful against one of the monsters in all other locations and finally burns down the castle.

In the "hard" setting, once you have defeated a monster in a given location, that location is still marked as completed for purposes of attacking the castle - but it remains in the "location rotation" and is available to be revisited compelling the player to battle the other monster. Once both monsters in a location have been defeated, the location is taken out of the rotation. In other words: the other monster in a location gets a chance to stall your march toward the castle if you start a location that you have already completed.

An "extra hard" setting could require both monsters in each location to be defeated before the player gets a chance to torch the castle of Mr. Meanness.

Heck, you could even throw in a setting that would allow the owner/operator to now decide if a location must actually be completed or simply visited in order to be credited as completed on the player's trek to the castle - and whether it requires 1 or 2 visits or 1 or 2 completions.

(My sincere apologies to Tim now that I look back on all of this ... you clearly don't need my crazy ideas given the great things you're doing - and I'm 100% sure you do not need any more work!)

#3577 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

They are sometimes hard to notice when they do them...

Star Trek LE.....(shortly after I introduced pinball speaker lights in late 2012...coincidence?) Fairly well done and interactive, but pretty hard to notice.
Mustang LE.....these were done so poorly I have actually talked to LE owners that didn't even know their game had speaker lights.
Batman 66 SLE....lit rings. Done fairly poorly for what they are. Only 4 bulbs behind the entire ring to try to light it.
Deadpool LE.....same as Batman 66. I honestly think they added these to get rid of excess Batman speaker light parts as the Deadpool manual even calls them Batman parts.

Along with the speaker lights or no speaker lights being inconsistent on the LEs, there is also the same thing with the LEs and their speaker sizes. Some use the standard 4" speakers while others have the larger 5.5" speakers. My guess is that it's a bill of materials thing and if they have any funds left in the BOM budget they add the bigger speakers and if not they just get the standard 4" speakers.

The Munsters LE and Black Knight:SoR LE make many people think they are lit, just because the Kenwood's light colored speaker cones light so easily from behind. All it takes is the backbox lighting to give the upper cones some glow.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#3578 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I was hoping they'd release a quick patch since they messed up the skill shot in 93. Does anyone else have a problem with the left gate closing too soon during a super skillshot? Does it like 1/10 times and awards a super if you get it through the correct one of the top lanes (which is not lit).

Got my PRO yesterday here in germany , actual software is on and ... YES ... I have problems with the super skillshot. Around half the time the gate does not (or too late) open .....

#3579 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Black Knight:SoR LE

Do you have something that lights the rings on the BKSOR LE? Any custom cutouts in the works? I want to buy a kit from you, but it seems like I need to wait a bit for the custom setup for this machine.

#3580 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Do you have something that lights the rings on the BKSOR LE? Any custom cutouts in the works? I want to buy a kit from you, but it seems like I need to wait a bit for the custom setup for this machine.

My current SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits light the entire grill area (including the ring, as you can see). Both my Standard and Deluxe SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits will work in games with the 4" speakers or the 5 1/2" speakers (including the LE games).

Here is a short video I just did showing what my SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit would look like in a Black Knight:SoR LE setup (with the 5 1/2" Kenwood speaker and red surround ring). This is shown with the standard light kit ($65) set on JUMP7. The deluxe light kit ($85) can offer far more elaborate color transitions (358 different color / transition patterns).

I am looking to offer different color surrounds (the colored rings) for people using the 5 1/2" speakers in the near future, as it seems a lot of folks are interested in putting the larger 5 1/2" speakers in their premium and pro model games and they may be looking for a different color or material surround than what the factory games have had to offer. Ex: Green surrounds for Munsters pro or purple mirror surrounds for Guardians of the Galaxy.

I do also plan on offering a "full grill" acrylic design suitable for Black Knight: SoR soon, but I don't have that design finalized yet.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Added over 5 years ago:

Meant 5 1/4" speakers....I don't know why I got 5 1/2" in my head.

#3581 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Got my PRO yesterday here in germany , actual software is on and ... YES ... I have problems with the super skillshot. Around half the time the gate does not (or too late) open .....

.94 just came out and should fix you

#3582 4 years ago

I may have just bought the first used BKSOR LE! #166 The first owner didn't even have it two weeks!!! Traded me for my GOTGLE plus a little cash. I'm still stunned... 70 plays on it. He didn't even give it a chance!

My lucky day! Christmas came early, and I won't have to pay tax on the Premium I had on order. Win-win!

Downloading the latest code right now...

IMG_20190601_172121 (resized).jpgIMG_20190601_172121 (resized).jpg
#3583 4 years ago
Quoted from swilson143:

I may have just bought the first used BKSOR LE! #166 The first owner didn't even have it two weeks!!! Traded me for my GOTGLE plus a little cash. I'm still stunned... 70 plays on it. He didn't even give it a chance!
My lucky day! Christmas came early, and I won't have to pay tax on the Premium I had on order. Win-win!
Downloading the latest code right now...[quoted image]

Nice! Great game. Love mine like a lot lot

#3584 4 years ago

Have any graphic-design-type-talented-people created cool apron cards yet and made them available?

My skills are lacking in that area.

#3585 4 years ago
Quoted from swilson143:

Have any graphic-design-type-talented-people created cool apron cards yet and made them available?
My skills are lacking in that area.

Answered my own question
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-sword-of-rage-custom-instruction-cards

#3586 4 years ago

Finally got a chance to put in around 50 games on a Pro this weekend and I like it a lot more. Have already put in 100+ games on an LE and the upper playfield is starting to annoy me It ruins the flow of the modes and is kind of clunky in general.

Very torn now on which one to buy because it feels sacreligious to own a BK without an upper playfield.

#3587 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Very torn now on which one to buy because it feels sacreligious to own a BK without an upper playfield.

Its only pinball and I agree with regards to the upper PF so get the Pro and stop using that word in conjuctioning with a toy it feels well......................sacreligious.

#3588 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Finally got a chance to put in around 50 games on a Pro this weekend and I like it a lot more. Have already put in 100+ games on an LE and the upper playfield is starting to annoy me It ruins the flow of the modes and is kind of clunky in general.

You somehow earned a downvote for a balanced and subjective post. That's gotta be more annoying than the upper playfield...

#3589 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

You somehow earned a downvote for a balanced and subjective post. That's gotta be more annoying than the upper playfield...

Now corrected for him

#3590 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

How does the pro have more flow? Left orbit goes to a VUK on both games that stops the ball. No flow there. If you don’t want it on the upper playfield just let the ball return to the lower flipper by not flipping on the upper. Same thing with the ramp. But why would you not flip with the loop scoring (flow) and the extra multiball up there? It isn’t up there long anyways.

#3591 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

It ruins the flow of the modes and is kind of clunky in general.

I got some time on the LE and I was surprised that I liked it better than the Pro. I am a flow whore and I psyched myself up to believe the flow is better on the Pro than Premium/LE. Well that is not the case on this title. For me they both flowed the same, and I have to say with all of the tight shots and rejects-it is not Steve's top game in terms of flow. I actually liked the upper and I did not think I would. It is a difficult game and hitting the upper playfield shots remind me of Elvis where key timing is necessary to hit shots. It is still not on my radar because I have so many other games I am interested in, but it is growing on me for sure. I have changed my position-I think Premium/LE is the way to go with this title.

#3592 4 years ago

When in modes I will sometimes just not flip the upper if I am trying to complete them save time . Flows fine and catapult lock feels good !

#3593 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Well ofcourse, LE owners never want to hear that someone prefers the Pro model, which is stupid and pretentious pinside pinball folk have that "its not BK without an upper PF" which is even more stupid. I've played both and much prefer the Pro. Who cares?

#3594 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Don't feel bad, the pro model is great fun.

#3595 4 years ago

Both games are great! Both have flow, actually the Prem/LE has more flow if you consider flow how quick a ball is back to a flipper. With the code now scoring the upper playfield loop shots as a mode shot during a mode, it makes it more enjoyable.

Was really not a big fan of the change on modes staying active after a drain, but it has grown on me and now I prefer it over the other way.

It would be nice to see some sort of completion rate on the BIG ASS LCD screen on the mode you are in, not just a timer, but how far have I killed this monster.

Multi-Ball stacking is also great with the Prem/LE

My biggest complaints so far on this game is the plastics are cheap, the left plastic should only be 1 piece, with 2 it cuts the artwork and it just looks like shit.

And also why is there no light on the upper playfield target?

#3596 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Sadly, I am used to it. Frustrating, but what can you do?

Was certainly not trying to rain on any parades of people who purchased Prem/LEs and I realize "upper = clunky" is not a scorching hot take or anything

I like both tables a lot and am seriously considering buying an LE! *shrug*

#3597 4 years ago
Quoted from swilson143:

Downloading the latest code right now...[quoted image]

Since (in my personal opinion) GotG is an absolute turd, that's one heck of a deal!

GZ!

#3598 4 years ago

Turning the fail into a sword.
More to follow...

C34A9254-B945-4980-813C-3F8E2DED44CB (resized).jpegC34A9254-B945-4980-813C-3F8E2DED44CB (resized).jpegE609B604-E1FD-4693-810C-8570EDE7E3CF (resized).jpegE609B604-E1FD-4693-810C-8570EDE7E3CF (resized).jpeg
#3599 4 years ago

Cool project, but I see a broken sword in your future! (I hope I'm wrong)

#3600 4 years ago

SDTM LIVE Stream: Black Knight LE with Chuck Wurt and Pin Stadium Scott

Check out that camera angle UNDER the glass!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
8,730 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
11,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 210.00
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
There are 4,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 81.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-next-pin-black-knight-sword-of-rage-pinball/page/72?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.