(Topic ID: 239218)

Black Knight Sword of Rage!!! - Sterns next machine!!!

By Blacksun

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,038 posts
  • 618 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheRudyB
  • Topic is favorited by 77 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E48B5703-B4A1-44F6-83C5-A6D82CDCA4AC (resized).jpeg
F5EBA634-1EB9-4166-9F97-F7FE168D0140 (resized).jpeg
BK.Topper (resized).jpg
20190725_121826 (resized).jpg
20190725_121831 (resized).jpg
0E9C9593-9839-4A73-B78A-634FDE418B65.gif
B404A860-F9FD-437A-A4B4-8F331DA8B3BE.gif
F1A4E53B-23E1-413F-A7EB-9C5CAF11BA13.gif
F65E8C0C-8152-4782-AEB4-81447A018FC6.gif
99B0FC91-C8EF-42FC-962A-D453CD65A7FB.gif
20190711_155707 (resized).jpg
sword fight (resized).jpg
coin-mech-screws (resized).jpg
2415D789-F42C-4E38-9CD5-8647071A1183 (resized).jpeg
EAD654D2-AEF6-4436-8D3F-9AE5F4131ED3 (resized).jpeg
DF6D006E-0021-4BDC-8DD2-5D81B373B66A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 81.
#252 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Too long.
I vote BKS - Black Knight Stern

its either going to be BKSR or Sword of Rage.

#253 5 years ago

I know we don't play the LCD, but MAN am I excited to see what animations they come up with for this. I hope it's bloody as fook!

#254 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I know we don't play the LCD, but MAN am I excited to see what animations they come up with for this. I hope it's bloody as fook!

I think the non movie LCD animations of AS, IMDN and DP blow the movie TV BM66, SW, GOTG MUN ones away. BK should be solid

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I think the non movie LCD animations of AS, IMDN and DP blow the movie TV BM66, SW, GOTG MUN ones away. BK should be solid

-BM66 than I agree.

#256 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Yeah sorry guys, was just told it is Scott Ian, not KK. At first I heard all Slayer soundtrack. And that. Would. Blow. My mind. But don't think it is. This is why I'll never be one of the cool kids.

Well now I want it to be KK!

#257 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well now I want it to be KK!

Me too.
Helluva consolation prize though.

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Me too.
Helluva consolation prize though.

Will someone just unleash a goddamn Judas Priest or Sabbath game already?!

#259 5 years ago

As long as we get an animation of Steve Ritchie battling/running away from the Black Knight.
I agree that the 100% 3D animations look the best, but theme integration for the TV titles wouldn’t be complete without all of the show clips.

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Will someone just unleash a goddamn Judas Priest or Sabbath game already?!

Firepower is on constantly here dude. Talk about an impeccable return to form...
GREAT album.

#261 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Firepower is on constantly here dude. Talk about an impeccable return to form...
GREAT album.

Thought you didn't like it man. You said it was low rated.
As I told you. Who gives a crap about critics. I know what my ears like.

#262 5 years ago

I just cancelled my Munsters LE order (Which I ordered without playing or really seeing)
To get Black Knight SR LE (Which I am ordering without playing or seeing)

I hope they ship them at a faster pace than Munsters otherwise I might be in this loop forever.
If I cannot have the latest LE to show off to my Pinball friends I don't see the point of buying them right?

#263 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Dear Black Knight,
Please let there be at least one pop bumper in Swords of Rage.
Thank you.

Yes, there are pop bumpers in the game.

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Yes, there are pop bumpers in the game.

3CD81BD9-F368-40CE-A0B2-4D1700422F54.gif3CD81BD9-F368-40CE-A0B2-4D1700422F54.gif

#265 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Thought you didn't like it man. You said it was low rated.
As I told you. Who gives a crap about critics. I know what my ears like.

Whaa? You sure you got the right guy? Cause I don't think ya do. I bought it for myself for Christmas and it's been on repeat (with Wormrot) nonstop since then. Also...I have never, ever, given a flyin fuck about a "critic". You got me mixed up bruh. I would never say something like that.

#266 5 years ago

Big hell yeah! Looks like this is going to be a kick ass pin!!!!!

#267 5 years ago

Ahhh crap I thought I had just perfected my gameroom and was happy with all my pins...

#268 5 years ago

According to Pinball Paparazzi, those pics are the Pro model.

#270 5 years ago

That Chuck Norris ?

Screenshot_20190326-112925_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190326-112925_Chrome (resized).jpg
#271 5 years ago

BKSR obviously.

#272 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

At first I heard all Slayer soundtrack. And that. Would. Blow. My mind. But don't think it is.

hopefully like TWD some great man out there will do a version with all Slayer.

#273 5 years ago

If this is Steve’s swan son, this could be a helluva way to go.

#274 5 years ago

Dio you got that apology ready yet?
I'll wait.

#275 5 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

That's exactly how I imagined the Stern insider program would work. Glad I saved $30.

Yes, but thanks to the insider than quickly shared. Domo Arigato!

#276 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dio you got that apology ready yet?
I'll wait.

Never doubt the metal bones in gryszzz body!!

I vote BK3. It’s the shortest.

#277 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

At TPF Jack said the new Woz is not part of his 2 new titles this year, Take Note. He said new game is on the line and 2nd game is out later.

Clearly i struck a nerve here..Not to get off topic, but I'm actually a JJP fan...3 out of 4 anyway. He said the line was being converted to the next pin, not on the line yet and who knows how long that could take. Besides announced doesn't even mean shipping this year, although i hope so. Frankly I'm just frustrated with the one pin every other year pace. YBR feels like a desperation move to me.

#278 5 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

Besides announced doesn't even mean shipping this year, although i hope so.

he also said they are avoiding announcing a game before it's shipping. Hence his lead in to YBR being ready to ship the following week.

#279 5 years ago

Nice to see an unlicensed them from Stern! Betcha it will be fun, wonder who is coding it...

#280 5 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

If this is Steve’s swan son, this could be a helluva way to go.

Maybe with his son, Steve Ritchie can paddle off into the sunset...jk.

#281 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Nice to see an unlicensed them from Stern! Betcha it will be fun, wonder who is coding it...

Prepare yourself.

TimSexton-PreStern (resized).jpgTimSexton-PreStern (resized).jpg
#282 5 years ago

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE HAVIN A PARTY UP IN HERE TONIGHT

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Prepare yourself. [quoted image]

I don’t know what’s more exciting. Stern doing an original. Or That original being by Steve ritchie. Or that Steve ritchie pin being based around the Black Knight. ORRRRR...that Black Knight pin being coded by Tim balls! That dude has a passion for pinball and with the team around him (Mike, that new programmer from IMDN, Steve ritchie, and more) this will no doubt be a kick ass game. Disclaimer: I reserve right to jump from the hype train pending further details

#284 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Whaa? You sure you got the right guy? Cause I don't think ya do. I bought it for myself for Christmas and it's been on repeat (with Wormrot) nonstop since then. Also...I have never, ever, given a flyin fuck about a "critic". You got me mixed up bruh. I would never say something like that.

Well, I have the album in my top 5 priest albums.
I actually just relistened to most of their catalog, save for most live albums. I have to go through it again. But, I rediscovered some fine gems that I missed in my youth.
Current top 5 albums are Stained Class, Screaming For Vengeance, Painkiller, Firepower, and Defenders of the Faith... British Steel is my 6th favorite album. I just re-listened to Defenders and I was surprised it never caught on for me till now. I was stupid in my youth.
I admit I don't like Sad Wings... Studio recording is awful... But, live it kicks butt!!!!! Ripper off unleashed in east is AMAZING. Hell Bent for Leather is okay, and Point of Entry is just bland. Not bad, just bland. I think the best song off that album re-release was the bonus track that they recorded during either defenders or turbo... Can't remember which album.
But, yeah... Firepower is a great album. My favorite album of last year... And let me tell you. Michael Schenker released an album, and I thought that would have been my hands down favorite, and it was a very, very good one. Just the guitar tone and riffs and licks on firepower are amazing. Band sounded more energized than ever. Same for Halford.

#285 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Correct no Upper PF in Pro. But Pro will be good.

If this is true that would kinda suck. How can you have uppers on the first two games and then not deliver on game three unless you pony up extra cash for a premium or LE.

#286 5 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

If this is true that would kinda suck. How can you have uppers on the first two games and then not deliver on game three unless you pony up extra cash for a premium or LE.

Maybe it'll be virtual.

#287 5 years ago

Uhhh...
I missed yer "oh man that wasn't you LOL!" post and...you have a sixth favorite album?

#288 5 years ago
BKRIDES (resized).jpgBKRIDES (resized).jpg
#289 5 years ago
E689A617-F35D-4556-995D-DF0C4D3E563E (resized).jpegE689A617-F35D-4556-995D-DF0C4D3E563E (resized).jpeg
#290 5 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

[quoted image]

In true metal warrior tradition Steve Ritchie wrecked this hotel room shortly afterward...

#291 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Uhhh...
I missed yer "oh man that wasn't you LOL!" post and...you have a sixth favorite album?

Sorry to have you confused with another person mate.
And those weren't my favorite albums. Just my favorite Priest albums...

But Stained Class is in my top 5 favorite metal albums ever.
For that. It's Chemical Wedding, Holy Diver, Stained Class, Symbol of Salvation, Operation Mindcrime.

#292 5 years ago

I was in contact with one of the Anthrax guys this morning and was surprised he wasn’t even aware Scott was doing anything with the soundtrack. P.S. KFK will be featured on a pin soon enough (or so I’ve heard).

#293 5 years ago

Damn. Chemical Wedding that high? I'll be honest, I've never heard any of Bruce's solo stuff. Guess I will now, be buyin this soon.

#294 5 years ago

The leaked playfield looks suspiciously like a Game of Thrones reskin. I wonder who designed that game...

#295 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Damn. Chemical Wedding that high? I'll be honest, I've never heard any of Bruce's solo stuff. Guess I will now, be buyin this soon.

Holy Diver was my favorite metal album from like age 6-7 till the release of Chem Wedd in 1998. To me there is not one wrong note. Every riff is perfect and Bruce's vocals are intense, and venomous, but also dramatic and soaring. The album loosely has a concept and it works both as single songs or as one big masterpiece together. Just an intense in your face heavy metal album, but its not pretentious. He's not trying to be hard. He knows he's metal. And just the guitar tones of both Roy Z and Adrian Smith... Amazing... He knows when to slow the album down and ramp it back up, and I think the lyrics are the all time smartest lyrics in heavy metal history. But, I love Blake-ian and macabre themes. And Adrian Smith's solo on Gate's of Urizen if one of his all time best. It harkens back to the beauty that is his Evil That Men Do solo, and his stranger in the strange Land solo. He isn't flashy. He plays the right notes at the right time, for the right impact. And man... Such sustain and beauty in that solo.
The album as I said is brillantly paced, but you go through all the emotions. He takes you on a wondrous journey. And too many metal bands just focus on being hard and loud. He'll slow it down, and that makes it all the better for when he goes fast and loud again.
I'll admit I don't know where I'd put Piece of Mind and Powerslave and Seventh Son(my favorite maiden album)... As I forbide myself of including Maiden albums in my top 20 lists of metal albums... I'm too biased... But, I think if I did... Only Seventh Son would crack my personal top 5...
But, yeah... Bruce's solo stuff is some of thee very best metal from the 90s.
I'd put Accident of Birth in the top 20 for sure. A flawed but still amazing masterpiece of an album.

#296 5 years ago

Leaked photo looks pretty cool, can't wait for the full reveal! In the meantime I'll listen to the track below.

#297 5 years ago

Normally I'd say stay on topic but this game is obviously gonna be metal so I think it's fair game

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#298 5 years ago

Meh.

Bring on Wonka.

#299 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Prepare yourself. [quoted image]

Looking forward to seeing what he does with the Black Knight ruleset after his work on Iron Maiden. Hoping that the the game has a lot of depth to it and that Stern isn't going to force a simpler ruleset on the game.

#300 5 years ago

“Where’s the BK3000 code??!?”

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 210.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

$ 16.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 8.00
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 4,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 81.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-next-pin-black-knight-sword-of-rage-pinball/page/6?hl=rhaegal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.