(Topic ID: 239218)

Black Knight Sword of Rage!!! - Sterns next machine!!!

By Blacksun

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,038 posts
  • 618 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheRudyB
  • Topic is favorited by 77 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E48B5703-B4A1-44F6-83C5-A6D82CDCA4AC (resized).jpeg
F5EBA634-1EB9-4166-9F97-F7FE168D0140 (resized).jpeg
BK.Topper (resized).jpg
20190725_121826 (resized).jpg
20190725_121831 (resized).jpg
0E9C9593-9839-4A73-B78A-634FDE418B65.gif
B404A860-F9FD-437A-A4B4-8F331DA8B3BE.gif
F1A4E53B-23E1-413F-A7EB-9C5CAF11BA13.gif
F65E8C0C-8152-4782-AEB4-81447A018FC6.gif
99B0FC91-C8EF-42FC-962A-D453CD65A7FB.gif
20190711_155707 (resized).jpg
sword fight (resized).jpg
coin-mech-screws (resized).jpg
2415D789-F42C-4E38-9CD5-8647071A1183 (resized).jpeg
EAD654D2-AEF6-4436-8D3F-9AE5F4131ED3 (resized).jpeg
DF6D006E-0021-4BDC-8DD2-5D81B373B66A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 81.
#3001 5 years ago

Somebody please buy this pin and bring it to ZapCon.
Pretty pretty please.

#3002 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Maroon 5 has 25 million subscribers and over 12 billion views on their videos. We can all agree they're good

Maroon 5 is fuckin shit. Enough with the stats, the majority of pinsiders are players and collectors who don't care about how well the game will earn on location. Ur talking Maroon 5 in a thread for a game where the music was made by a man who made this classic album and its hurting my head. Good day to u Sir.

#3003 5 years ago

Too many people basing their opinion on what other peoples opinions are.

#3004 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'd be interested in chucking $100 toward a totan fund so we can get Todd Tucky to eventually launch it off his roof. Great way to spend a C-note! Kickstarter anyone?

Maybe use your c note to buy a plunger instead as i can see your heads still stuck.

#3005 5 years ago

Had a chance to play a friends pro yesterday, we played for about 30 minutes before I remembered that the premium/LE version has an upper playfield. I say this only to point out, the pro definitely stands on it's own. Haven't played a premium to tell you if upper playfield is better or not, in the stream it looked a little lackluster, but Steve Ritchie said more code integration up there is coming. Physically like others have said I think the lack of a rubber or something to nudge off of (flash gordon style, etc.) at the bottom of the upper playfield was a miss, but will reserve final judgement until I play it.

The game is hard, but not frustratingly hard.. It's just enough to pull really hard for just "one more game" to try and defeat the black knight.. The modes are really cool, and you can definitely stack modes and multi-ball as the "start/mode and lock" are both at the shield. There is an add a ball at the left lane/VUK shot, but I dont know how to qualify it. The animations look amazing, and I love the music especially for the modes. The callouts for the black knight are entertaining, I thought the skeleton callouts w/ Ed Robertson were a little out of place.. but it could also be there were mixed/mastered very differently. As others have said the music without a mode running is a little bit repetitive, but I'm sure that will change w/ code.

Haven't fully figured out the sword/powers stuff yet, I'm sure there is a way to maximize that stuff for "big points". In the hour and a half that we played it 50-60M was our top scores, still no GC's.

TLDR: I still want one, but will likely get the pro.

#3006 5 years ago

Who Am I ?

Blah blah blah, Iron Maiden. Blah blah blah Ghostbusters. Blah blah blah Black Knight. Blah blah blah Star Wars, Roller Games???, Blah blah blah BKSOR? Blah blah blah Queen, Zeppelin? You don't respect my opinion!Blah blah blah, Theme sux! Blah blah blah Aerosmith, Deadpool, Deadpool, Areosmith. Blah blah blah Ghostbusters, Did I mention Ghostbusters? Blah blah blah Maiden, Blah blah blah, Maroon 5 is awesome, Blah blah blah, Ghostbusters, Black Knight, Star Trek, Star Wars, Starlight, Star Lord, respect... my.... opinion............ Blah........... Blah......... Blah............

Blah blah blah, Iron Maiden. Blah blah blah Ghostbusters. Blah blah blah Black Knight. Blah blah blah Star Wars, Roller Games???, Blah blah blah BKSOR? Blah blah blah Queen, Zeppelin? You don't respect my opinion!Blah blah blah, Theme sux! Blah blah blah Aerosmith, Deadpool, Deadpool, Areosmith. Blah blah blah Ghostbusters, Did I mention Ghostbusters? Blah blah blah Maiden, Blah blah blah, Maroon 5 is awesome, Blah blah blah, Ghostbusters, Black Knight, Star Trek, Star Wars, Starlight, Star Lord, respect... my.... opinion............ Blah........... Blah......... Blah............

#3007 5 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Who Am I ?

I would guess DrFrightner but there isnt random capitalized stuff all through out it.

#3008 5 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Just played the pro a bunch at AYCE Gogi, typing this while I wait for my fried Oreos. Awesome game, fast, fluid, brutal, exactly what I'm looking for. I disagree with people that say it's a one flipper game, I definitely use both. Hopefully will get mine next week, was my favorite game at their location.

I agree its a two flipper game. If you are only using the right flipper, you are doing it wrong. I think the big reason people think that is because the left ramp returns to the right flipper, and there is no left flipper return. I have no problems hitting the left ramp with the left flipper though, so its not a big deal.

#3009 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

I agree its a two flipper game. If you are only using the right flipper, you are doing it wrong. I think the big reason people think that is because the left ramp returns to the right flipper, and there is no left flipper return. I have no problems hitting the left ramp with the left flipper though, so its not a big deal.

Are people seriously this dumb today that if a game only has a “flipper return” to one inlane they consider it a “one flipper game?”

The answer is yes and it’s depressing.

#3010 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

No one gives a crap about the music talk. Take it somewhere else. You guys are ruining the thread with this garbage.

garbage you say? now, there's a band worth talking about. hot chick singer and 3 reputable and talented producers make up the rest of the band
garbage (resized).jpeggarbage (resized).jpeg

#3011 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Maybe use your c note to buy a plunger instead as i can see your heads still stuck.

I see that you're upset. I'd like to apologise. I totally forgot that Avengers almost made the top 150. My bad.

#3012 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

garbage you say? now, there's a band worth talking about. hot chick singer and 3 reputable and talented producers make up the rest of the band
[quoted image]

Clearly it's been a while since you have seen Shirley Manson. She WAS a hot chick singer...in the 90s.

#3013 5 years ago

90s vs 2019

20190419_130335 (resized).jpg20190419_130335 (resized).jpg20190419_130359 (resized).jpg20190419_130359 (resized).jpg
#3014 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I would guess DrFrightner but there isnt random capitalized stuff all through out it.

kanedafrightner?

#3015 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Are people seriously this dumb today that if a game only has a “flipper return” to one inlane they consider it a “one flipper game?”

you are building my confidence in this game to the point where I kept my order for a premium. thank you.

#3016 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

[quoted image]

that...is not hot. yuck. like the band though!

#3017 5 years ago

My number one complaint with Black Knight is my complaint that I have as well with my Star Wars: lighting effects. Right now, Stern just seems to be doing lots of in your face bright, strobe stuff. I mean, I almost have a seizure playing Escape from Boba Fett on SW. On Black Knight after a drain, a light show goes off ending with the middle ring blasting blinding 100% powered pure white leds. All they have to do is keep the effect, but switch to the pure soft yellow of the original. Then you get the effect you want without the pain. It just became irritating after 2 games. I had to walk away. Otherwise, I enjoyed the game. I would definitely go premium over pro because I think you'd miss the upper playfield. But I do think this game will get old quick, especially in a smaller collection. There are better Ritchie games (themed and un-licensed) out there. I will definitely play this on location, if it is a premium/le...just need to remember to look away at the end.

#3018 5 years ago

From the reviews so far, what do we do if this time the pro is a great game and the Premium and LE too and worth the extra money? What if you can‘t go wrong with either game?

#3019 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Clearly it's been a while since you have seen Shirley Manson. She WAS a hot chick singer...in the 90s.

hey! let me live the past and enjoy my fantasy

#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

From the reviews so far, what do we do if this time the pro is a great game and the Premium and LE too and worth the extra money? What if you can‘t go wrong with either game?

From what I played at MGC, they both felt very different. Having or not having the upper playfield was big. Some people don't care and some people are going to convince themselves they dont care so they dont have to spend extra money. The base game is still really awesome, it just didnt feel like you had as much to do (even if it was only 2 more shots really from the upper playfield, the loop and the ball lock). The upper playfield added variety. The GF and I agreed that I needed to buy the premium over the pro. It just felt right.

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. The pro is still a great game, which should get even better with more updates. Some will probably say the pro has a better flow because the ramp shot comes right back to the flipper, instead of dropping it on the upper playfield, going for those shots, then going back to the right flipper. The upper playfield kind of gives you a break.

Just depends on what kind of action you like. Both are great for different reasons.

#3021 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

My number one complaint with Black Knight is my complaint that I have as well with my Star Wars: lighting effects. Right now, Stern just seems to be doing lots of in your face bright, strobe stuff. I mean, I almost have a seizure playing Escape from Boba Fett on SW. On Black Knight after a drain, a light show goes off ending with the middle ring blasting blinding 100% powered pure white leds. All they have to do is keep the effect, but switch to the pure soft yellow of the original. Then you get the effect you want without the pain. It just became irritating after 2 games. I had to walk away. Otherwise, I enjoyed the game. I would definitely go premium over pro because I think you'd miss the upper playfield. But I do think this game will get old quick, especially in a smaller collection. There are better Ritchie games (themed and un-licensed) out there. I will definitely play this on location, if it is a premium/le...just need to remember to look away at the end.

You could always put on sunglasses!

#3022 5 years ago

I played both the pro and premium. If I were to purchase one, I would purchase the premium.

The knight is such a great toy.

On the pro, I don't know if it was the height of the knight in the middle or lack of stuff on the top, but the top of the play field looks empty.

Also, their is no ramp on the left which also makes the game feel empty.

On the premium, many people say the upper play field is not very good. Something to remember about the upper play field is that because you can see through it, you have a full regular play field! I feel any game that has an upper play field you lose some space on the regular play field. The upper play field may be a bit limited, but everything on the upper play field lines up with something on the lower play field, so you don't lose anything on the regular play field. I do prefer a lower play field like on Munsters, because a lower play field like that takes nothing away from the regular playfield, but I am fine with the upper play field in Black Knight.

The knight is the ticket on this game. Looks great, lighted up great, the shield is great, and the weapon is great, it opens to let the ball pass, it rotates backwards and slams the ball back to you if you hit it in that mode.

A lot of red in the game but it looks good in this game.

I forgot to mention the translite, I don't know what it is, may be the colors, but the translite is one of the best for either pro or premium.

#3023 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Groupthink psychology.

Same goes for everyone parroting "It's not Black Knight without an upper playfield." Take that up with the King. He made one.

alz6scd1nmwszzkjlhfd (resized).jpgalz6scd1nmwszzkjlhfd (resized).jpg

#3024 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Groupthink psychology.
Same goes for everyone parroting "It's not Black Knight without an upper playfield." Take that up with the King. He made one.
[quoted image]

That is the way I see things NorCal. I say if you have a problem or question regarding BK then go up to Steve at a show and talk to him directly and voice your concern. See what he has to say rather than making your own answers up and looking for folks around here to agree with you.

Here is how I see the BK concerns talk going down if anyone meets Steve.

Angry opinionated Pinsider - “Uh Mr. Ritchie. Hi, Uh, I wanted to let you know that uh the Black Knight game that came out uh has some things that I uh do not.....”

SR - “Sorry, but you have to speak up.”

Angry Pinsider speaking louder -“Oh Sorry. I just wanted to say that, uh..........High Speed was my first pinball game I fell in love with as a kid so Uh thanks for that. I own a HS today!“

SR- “Your welcome! Loved working on that game. Glad you own one!”

Humble/Grateful Pinsider - “Would like to see a HS3 someday from you!”

SR - “Hey you never know”

Happy Pinsider - “Nice to meet you. Thanks for coming to the show Steve!”

SR - “Nice to meet you also. Happy to be here!”

Happy Pinsider walks away and says - “Steve Ritchie - what a nice guy!! Legend!”

#3025 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

That is the way I see things NorCal. I say if you have a problem or question regarding BK then go up to Steve at a show and talk to him directly and voice your concern. See what he has to say rather than making your own answers up and looking for folks around here to agree with you.
Angry opinionated Pinsider - “Uh Mr. Ritchie. Hi, Uh, I wanted to let you know that uh the Black Knight game that came out uh has some things that I uh do not.....”
Angry Pinsider speaking louder -“Oh Sorry. I just wanted to say that, uh..........High Speed was my first pinball game I fell in love with as a kid so Uh thanks for that. I own a HS today!“
Happy Pinsider walks away and says - “Steve Ritchie - what a nice guy!! Legend!”

That's not how it would go. More like below.

Angry pinsider "insert anything"

Steve screams "WHAT DID YOU SAY"

Angry pinsider wets pants and runs for their life

Steve, confused tries to adjust his hearing aids and is still wondering what that nice pinball enthusiast asked him.

#3026 5 years ago

So finally played the game..... Great job Stern on the toy itself. It's very impressive looking and really stands out. I was very impressed with how large and interactive it was. I also like the built in lights to illuminate the flipper section. Again good job Stern on introducing that as it replaces the need for led strip.

The gameplay unfortunately is exactly what I anticipated which is been there done that and just very uninspiring so just not a game for me. Art on the playfully was really lacking and I get they're going for old school look but it's jarring compared to their recent games where are has been so good.

On a side not I played idmn again and the gameplay in that is just so damn good.

#3027 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The gameplay unfortunately is exactly what I anticipated which is been there done that and just very uninspiring so just not a game for me.

I agree with this. There was a lot of hit the lit shot. Keep in mind the code is early.

#3028 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I agree with this. There was a lot of hit the lit shot. Keep in mind the code is early.

Did you hit the lit shot?

What happened??

#3029 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why should stern waste time and resources on a dumb feature (bonus time) nobody wants? It wouldn’t be free, it would cost time and money and deliver zero benefits for stern or their consumers.

Your talking to a JJP fanboy LOL he is used to wasting time and resources

#3030 5 years ago

Just played about 20 games on a pro and the game is Awesome, stern is killing it. The BK toy is pretty cool and he's talking major shit the whole time. The flail ramp is one of the sweetest shots, not sure why but it is so satisfying and the orbits feel amazing. So fast and brutal, fucking love it! The music is Outstanding and the call outs are great, The BK multi-ball is Excellent, love this pin, super fun.

20190419_120227_1555700637960_001 (resized).jpg20190419_120227_1555700637960_001 (resized).jpg
#3031 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So finally played the game..... Great job Stern on the toy itself. It's very impressive looking and really stands out. I was very impressed with how large and interactive it was. I also like the built in lights to illuminate the flipper section. Again good job Stern on introducing that as it replaces the need for led strip.
The gameplay unfortunately is exactly what I anticipated which is been there done that and just very uninspiring so just not a game for me. Art on the playfully was really lacking and I get they're going for old school look but it's jarring compared to their recent games where are has been so good.
On a side not I played idmn again and the gameplay in that is just so damn good.

Art lacking? Are we looking at the same pin?

#3032 5 years ago
Quoted from Scrappy01:

The BK toy is pretty cool and he's talking major shit the whole time. The flail ramp is one of the sweetest shots, not sure why but it is so satisfying and the orbits feel amazing. So fast and brutal, fucking love it!
[quoted image]

Nice! Sounds like a good kick in the pants.
My kind of pinball.

#3033 5 years ago
Quoted from Scrappy01:

Just played about 20 games on a pro and the game is Awesome, stern is killing it. The BK toy is pretty cool and he's talking major shit the whole time. The flail ramp is one of the sweetest shots, not sure why but it is so satisfying and the orbits feel amazing. So fast and brutal, fucking love it! The music is Outstanding and the call outs are great, The BK multi-ball is Excellent, love this pin, super fun.
[quoted image]

great hearing your review. So you liked the flail ramp?

#3034 5 years ago
Quoted from Scrappy01:

[quoted image]

Sweet!

#3035 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

There was a lot of hit the lit shot.

So, it’s a pinball game then? Cool. Good to know, thanks!

#3036 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Actually, during the question and answer, if your question wasnt exactly to the point, he would say, "that question is to long, next" because he wasn't able to follow what you were saying by reading your lips (he told everyone at the end that's why he was saying that).

#3037 5 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Too many people basing their opinion on what other peoples opinions are.

Well thats just ur opinion.

#3038 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Did you hit the lit shot?
What happened??

Unfortunately not. Maybe if I did there would be more depth. I'm glad people got the joke.

#3039 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Seriously though, I get what you’re saying. Star Trek felt a lot like that to me, and had pretty long ball times, so it definitely got repetitive quickly in my collection.

I did see some cool animations already in place to make a thing happen to the bad guy when shot x gets hit... I’m sure more will come, I really enjoyed what I’ve seen so far!

#3040 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

From what I played at MGC, they both felt very different. Having or not having the upper playfield was big. Some people don't care and some people are going to convince themselves they dont care so they dont have to spend extra money. The base game is still really awesome, it just didnt feel like you had as much to do (even if it was only 2 more shots really from the upper playfield, the loop and the ball lock). The upper playfield added variety. The GF and I agreed that I needed to buy the premium over the pro. It just felt right.
I don't think you can go wrong with either one. The pro is still a great game, which should get even better with more updates. Some will probably say the pro has a better flow because the ramp shot comes right back to the flipper, instead of dropping it on the upper playfield, going for those shots, then going back to the right flipper. The upper playfield kind of gives you a break.
Just depends on what kind of action you like. Both are great for different reasons.

I havent played either but this seems like a great interpretation. I like very fast games. if you think about it...all black knight games were fast in there eras. BK2 was just fast out of the box. I restored my BK and clearcoated the pf. lots of fast. this game looks faster than both as well as faster than anything stern I own.

#3041 5 years ago

I played the pro tonight and decided to cancel my LE order and order a Wonka LE instead. I appreciate the nostalgia and it is a fun game, but it would get repetitive for me rather quickly. I guess after Metallica, AC/DC and Maiden, my expectations are higher now and for that kind of money Wonka LE is a better value IMO. I’ll definitely play Black Knight on location, but it’s not a game I have to own. I have a mix of Stern and JJP pins, so I’m not a fanboy of either. Iron Maiden was an absolute home run by Stern and POTC was a home run by JJP. So many great choices, I’m eager to see how GnR turns out

D75D3EA9-1CB8-4EB6-B705-5E040E901FAE (resized).jpegD75D3EA9-1CB8-4EB6-B705-5E040E901FAE (resized).jpeg
#3042 5 years ago

I played the pro in a quiet location at a operators personal shop. At first sight it looks really nice and I think the artwork is way better in person( most artwork is). We had a few guys from league meet up to try it out before it goes to its destination. The game shoots smooth and pretty fast but not crazy fast ( not sure what degree the Playfield was). All the shots were able to be backhanded except the right orbit. The left flipper had plenty of shots to use it on. The light show was really nice and the burning castle in the back just looks bada**. The black knight toy really impressed me, it was very interactive with the game and looked just as good as it was fun. All the shots were on the easy side but if you’re off it made you pay(that was a plus for me). The game modes were kind of simple to go through( can change with code update)and the multiball was easy to get to( not Munsters easy). The animation looks pretty good and the call outs were also pretty good if not great. All in all I had a great time playing this game and think with a little love on the code this could be a really strong pin in a 3+ pin lineup.

#3043 5 years ago

Just played this on location last night about 20 times and had a good time. Game was fast, and pretty fun. Love the artwork and the sound was just unreal. The shaker motor going off when you hit the magna save was a surprise. The Black Knight in the center looked amazing and shooting that flail lane was so much fun. The center shot on him can be tough sometimes but in a good way.

Only issue I was having was a ton of air ball drains, anyone else having that happen or could it have been just that machine?

#3044 5 years ago

So for those who played the game:

I'm (just by looking at the specs) a bit bummed that the Black Knight toy doesn't shake (like the Vengeance f.e.).
(So ist misses some direct interactivity if you just hit the target beneath it.)
The toys has a lot of other cool features tough.

So my question is...
...does the Black Knight toy seem lacking or is it awesome as it is?

#3045 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I'm (just by looking at the specs) a bit bummed that the Black Knight toy doesn't shake (like the Vengeance f.e.).
(So ist misses some direct interactivity if you just hit the target beneath it.)
So my question is...

Well it has three interactive features with the flail, shield and lit eyes coordinated with the speech, not like it's just a one trick pony.

#3046 5 years ago

This game looks fkn fantastic!!! It looks modern and somehow retro at the same time. I cant wait to play it.

#3047 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Art lacking? Are we looking at the same pin?

I think so. Black knight sword of rage

I'm talking about the playfield art only here it's extremely lacking/boring. I like the other art though (translate, even the LCD). Call outs are good too

#3048 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So my question is...

It’s an ACTUAL interactive “toy” in that the ball strikes the shield and flail, and you’d prefer it just rattle around like the Vengeance ship?

I think it has to be one or the other. Having it rattle around probably wouldn’t add much, and likely would be a disaster for reliability.

#3049 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So my question is...

It's definitely in the awesome category. It doesn't need to shake to cheapen the effect. It's really good as is

#3050 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So my question is...

It's cool. The flail is great, the shield is... and the lighting in the head is a nice touch. His mouth lighting is actually color matched to the mode/action as well.

The knight is fine. The negatives to me are the main shots are all in this cluster in the middle... and right now there seems to be little to no incentive to shoot anywhere else unless in the modes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Wanted
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 81.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-next-pin-black-knight-sword-of-rage-pinball/page/61?hl=getadam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.