(Topic ID: 239218)

Black Knight Sword of Rage!!! - Sterns next machine!!!

By Blacksun

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,038 posts
  • 618 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheRudyB
  • Topic is favorited by 77 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E48B5703-B4A1-44F6-83C5-A6D82CDCA4AC (resized).jpeg
F5EBA634-1EB9-4166-9F97-F7FE168D0140 (resized).jpeg
BK.Topper (resized).jpg
20190725_121826 (resized).jpg
20190725_121831 (resized).jpg
0E9C9593-9839-4A73-B78A-634FDE418B65.gif
B404A860-F9FD-437A-A4B4-8F331DA8B3BE.gif
F1A4E53B-23E1-413F-A7EB-9C5CAF11BA13.gif
F65E8C0C-8152-4782-AEB4-81447A018FC6.gif
99B0FC91-C8EF-42FC-962A-D453CD65A7FB.gif
20190711_155707 (resized).jpg
sword fight (resized).jpg
coin-mech-screws (resized).jpg
2415D789-F42C-4E38-9CD5-8647071A1183 (resized).jpeg
EAD654D2-AEF6-4436-8D3F-9AE5F4131ED3 (resized).jpeg
DF6D006E-0021-4BDC-8DD2-5D81B373B66A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 81.
#2852 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

You gave The Shadow a 2.5 rating, Star Wars 4.6 and Iron Maiden LE a 4.8? Ok so now after your bad review of BK I think the Black Knight will be a game that I will love and have to buy.

Well done.

I'd like to hire you as my lawyer!

#2853 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Your words, Iron Maiden pro is “probably one of the best ever made / awesome.” And you rated it 7.629.
And you rated 14 games a perfect 10 including all 4 JJP games.
Seems fair.

I'd like to hire you too!

#2854 5 years ago

drfrightner We're all welcome to our opinions - thanks for sharing yours. It was...detailed.

However, when I see you rated Fathom a 2.63 and TNA a 2.536 it's safe to say that we like different things...can't wait to get my hands on a BKSKOR and hoping that (IMO) it stands worthy of its legacy!

#2855 5 years ago

This question may have been asked but did anybody that has played black knight notice if there is any shaker integration at this point in the game ?

#2856 5 years ago

Played the game a bunch this weekend at MGC. I actually liked the pro better. The upper PF on the premium was not very good, and after a handful of games I found it something I was trying to avoid rather than trying to get to, outside of the 6 ball multiball. The game is definitely challenging and punishes you for missing shots. But when you do hit shots they are smooth. The flow is broken up by the constant bricking of shots though. Overall I had fun on the pro, not as much the premium. I'm not a fan of the music so it's not the pin for me, but I thought the old timey PS3 like animations were perfect and fit the theme quite well. I thought the knight toy LED light with him talking was really cool, but his flail sort of felt more annoying than fun?

#2857 5 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

I'd like to hire you too!

That’s funny because I am one.

#2858 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Those scores are reserved for games like Avengers and . Pull yer head outta there, man.

Imo you should do the same.

#2859 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Imo you should do the same.

I'd be interested in chucking $100 toward an Avengers fund so we can get Todd Tucky to eventually launch it off his roof. Great way to spend a C-note! Kickstarter anyone?

#2860 5 years ago

#2861 5 years ago

Black Knight ^^^ LIVE

#2862 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The flow is broken up by the constant bricking of shots though.

This is my main concern-damn one guy says smooth flowing game and another says flow broken up by constant brick shots. I will be playing this game in the near future, but does anyone else have some feedback on overall flow? Getting multiple opinions on flow?

#2863 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

This is my main concern-damn one guy says smooth flowing game and another says flow broken up by constant brick shots. I will be playing this game in the near future, but does anyone else have some feedback on overall flow? Getting multiple opinions on flow?

It’s just a challenging game is all.

#2864 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I might be picking up a pro soon. The papa video above looks smooth as hell!

#2865 5 years ago

PLayed it.

Love it!

Fast and furious and has personality. Kind of game of throney in the layout department. Love the orbit shots they are both smooth and different. THe left one is a perfect loop pass, the right one sends the ball down straight at fat part of flipper. I also like the far left orbit shot that's into a VUK like F-14.

Game isn't really bricky just the very center. outside shots nice and flowy. Love the flail ramp shot always satisfying. Love that your add a ball shot is an actual shot and not just a stand up or mystery award shot like every other game.

Only big miss is the magna save which is kind of pointless. It ain't 1980 anymore (or 1989 for that matter) and the game is just too fast for the magna save to be effective. For sure the lack of a third button doesn't help at all but even then it probably would only save the slowest of death arcs or bounce arounds. They should have saved a few bucks and just made it a "virtual" ball save you activate (though can you imagine the outrage here?). Or it could have been placed lower in the outlane and chucked the ball back up like Shadow?

One big plus at least (by subtraction) is that so far the action button does nothing except that one function. Fine with me I'm getting very sick of that feature when it's overdone.

All in a all fun fun fun! Stern pro remains the best deal by far in NIB pinball.

#2866 5 years ago

I agree, they should have put the magnet for the Magna Save lower in the outlane so it grabs the ball and maybe throws it back up.

#2867 5 years ago

Code released :

PRO V0.91 - April 11, 2019
==========================
Fixed:
- Fixed an issue that could cause the flail to continue spinning during a
wizard mode.
- Prevented Black Knight shooter lane speech from playing after valid
playfield is set.

Tweaked:
- Modified some sound effects so they did not get cut off by other game
sounds.
- Flail Test Menu displays a minimum speed value. Minimum speed can be set
in game adjustments.
- Adjusted text for awards of all modes on the lightning wheel.
- Add sound effects for flail impact any time the ball hits the flail.
- Increased mode timers default to 65 seconds.

New:
- Added Announcer Speech calls from voice actor Brendon Small.

Moved to System 2.26:
Correct Euro Coin Door/Electronic Coin Mech configuration.
Standard Euro Coin Door now configured as:
"10 units per pulse, Left 5, Center 10, Right 20, 4th 2, 5th 0, 6th 0"
Italian Euro Coin Door now configured as:
"10 units per pulse, Left 5, Center 1, Right 5, 4th 1, 5th 0, 6th 0"

Updated Custom Pricing Editor to display Pricing Format description in the
title area when it is being edited.

PRO V0.90.0 - Apr. 8, 2019
==========================
- Initial release.

#2868 5 years ago

":
- Added Announcer Speech calls from voice actor Brendon Small."

Oooh! Did we get his heavy metal "Brutal!" Callout?

I hope more modes are coming too.

#2869 5 years ago

I like Iron Maiden as a pinball game but I HATE the theme so I’m not going to give it a 10 because I don’t like the theme... what part of that is hard for you to understand. Iron Maiden is NOT that popular band in the USA, they’re super popular in Europe, I don’t think they have ever had a hit top 40 song in the USA. Iron Maiden has a cult following much like Kiss doesn’t mean they’re everyone’s cup of tea. Iron Maiden is not Queen, Beatles, or anything in that league.

So I’m NOT a fan of the theme its not getting a 10 from me. I loved AC/DC and I love their music the game is fun, the LE looks amazing it gets a great rating from me. I’m not sure why you don’t understand everyone can have a difference of opinion.

I had an Iron Maiden and btw I own a pincade ... do you know which game got the LEAST amount of money? You guessed it IRON MAIDEN!

So I sold it. Terminator 2 made 4 times more money than a brand new Iron Maiden.

You know which games make the most games like Ghostbusters, Deadpool, Metallica but not Iron Maiden and I’m betting not Black Knight.

So let me be super clear, Black Knight PRO is okay, but the LE/Preimum just doesn’t warrant paying more than a PRO.

TONIGHT I looked at a Black Knight sitting right next to a LOTR... you have to ask yourself what happened? One game looks like its loaded to the gills with stuff, ramps, toys, and then you look over at BK and you ask yourself where’s the beef?

I’m mainly only saying Black Knight is a game you buy but ONLY the pro because anything more you’re getting ripped off.

Look at Munsters LE with that really cool looking lower play field, you look at it and say oh yeah that is why i’m Paying more. What do you get for paying an extra 4K for an LE? Basically NOTHING!

#2870 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I like Iron Maiden as a pinball game but I HATE the theme so I’m not going to give it a 10 because I don’t like the theme... what part of that is hard for you to understand. Iron Maiden is NOT that popular band in the USA, they’re super popular in Europe, I don’t think they have ever had a hit top 40 song in the USA. Iron Maiden has a cult following much like Kiss doesn’t mean they’re everyone’s cup of tea. Iron Maiden is not Queen, Beatles, or anything in that league.
So I’m NOT a fan of the theme its not getting a 10 from me. I loved AC/DC and I love their music the game is fun, the LE looks amazing it gets a great rating from me. I’m not sure why you don’t understand everyone can have a difference of opinion.
I had an Iron Maiden and btw I own a pincade ... do you know which game got the LEAST amount of money? You guessed it IRON MAIDEN!
So I sold it. Terminator 2 made 4 times more money than a brand new Iron Maiden.
You know which games make the most games like Ghostbusters, Deadpool, Metallica but not Iron Maiden and I’m betting not Black Knight.
So let me be super clear, Black Knight PRO is okay, but the LE/Preimum just doesn’t warrant paying more than a PRO.
TONIGHT I looked at a Black Knight sitting right next to a LOTR... you have to ask yourself what happened? One game looks like its loaded to the gills with stuff, ramps, toys, and then you look over at BK and you ask yourself where’s the beef?
I’m mainly only saying Black Knight is a game you buy but ONLY the pro because anything more you’re getting ripped off.
Look at Munsters LE with that really cool looking lower play field, you look at it and say oh yeah that is why i’m Paying more. What do you get for paying an extra 4K for an LE? Basically NOTHING!

Your core concept here, again, is flawed.
I HATE The Walking Dead series and theme for example. That doesnt affect my review of the game. It plays well with good code. (Just really ugly looking) Reviews arent based on interests. You think movie critics give a bad rating because it's not their type of flick? Recognize and acknowledge quality (or lack there of). Give proper reviews and express your distaste for themes or pricing in the comments section.

#2871 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

giphy[1] (resized).pnggiphy[1] (resized).png

#2872 5 years ago

Does anyone have a bksor flyer? I would love to have one.

#2873 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I think thats mostly due to ability.

Quoted from drfrightner:

Iron Maiden is NOT that popular band in the USA

Quoted from drfrightner:

do you know which game got the LEAST amount of money? You guessed it IRON MAIDEN!

are u for real. again with the earning on location bit. I could keep going with that post but this is more than enough to warrant

#2874 5 years ago

Would it be possible to install an eddy sensor then trigger the magna save automatically? This would be assuming you don’t need logic and that it fires every time the ball is near regardless of if you have saves to consume.

#2875 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Would it be possible to install an eddy sensor then trigger the magna save automatically? This would be assuming you don’t need logic and that it fires every time the ball is near regardless of if you have saves to consume.

That's Theater of Magic! Wouldn't want that, always leaves a bad taste when it triggers too late. With the button I can at least always blame it on myself

#2876 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

That’s funny because I am one.

That's no surprise!

#2877 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Or it could have been placed lower in the outlane and chucked the ball back up like Shadow?

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

ETA: I see what you mean now...magnet down low in the outlane and have it thrown up like hitting the sanctum lock...I originally thought you were talking about some magnet ball save in TS, and I was about to have an epiphany that I've been playing it without all the features ALL THESE YEARS!!!

#2878 5 years ago

Paid for my LE the other day. Should be shipping early May.

#2879 5 years ago

IDK, 4.8 for SW seems a little high, not sure if I can trust OPs reviews now.

Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Well done.
I'd like to hire you as my lawyer!

#2880 5 years ago

I know that TNA has been making money hand over fist at a couple of locations here in Portland, Oregon. Probably because we have a high concentration of hardcore and tournament players.

Quoted from drfrightner:

Dialed In has that massive bright colorful screen with all those animations it draws you in. Most pincades are dark by nature, the Black Knight is a dark game its not going to have the curb appeal for an original theme as Dialed In c'mon that goes without saying. You'd have to be blind not to come to the same conclusion.
None of that matters, you place old Ghostbusters and Black Knight side by side for 6 months count the coins, that is the ONLY thing that matters.
You talk to anyone who runs an arcade who has say TNA ask them how much money it makes? Virtually nothing... the themes that work have serious curb appeal, or a movie theme people like. This is just common sense brother.
You like many others seem to think you're the industry, you're NOT the industry. The industry is people who own NO pinball games at home, which btw is over 99% of people in the ENTIRE WORLD! You're less than 1% of probably 1% of people who want pinballs in their home. The mass majority of money that goes into games come from people out at an establishment who own no pinballs, no arcades, no anything. They play casually and are drawn to a game the mass majority of the time based on the theme.
But aside from that Black Knight is NOT a great pinball game.
That is my opinion but the rest are facts.

#2881 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Maiden is NOT that popular band in the USA...

IDK - loved me some Maiden growing up in the 70's & 80's
Owing and playing the pin, the music is actually better than I remember.
I bought the pin loving the layout and code and thought I would just deal with the music, but loving the complete package.
Of course that's my opinion which is right for me, you may want to wait for a Kenny G pin

Merica!

#2882 5 years ago

As other mentioned drfrightner, your logic is flawed. I am totally not a fan of Iron Maiden. I mean, its not the worst music ever, but its just not something I grew up with or loved. The pinball machine though is awesome. So the mechanics, gameplay, etc get high marks, then I put a low mark on music. I dont mark down everything just to get the machine lower.

Same with your stupid pro/premium/le arguement. Just because the game costs $1500 more doesn't make it less fun. Your rating shouldn't be reflecting that. You rate JJP games a perfect 10 yet they cost how much? Seems you dont have an issue with cost with your precious JJP. You sound like a shill.

#2883 5 years ago

Everybody is shilling for everybody around here!

You gotta serve somebody...

#2884 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Iron Maiden is NOT that popular band in the USA

Ok, while I am technically in Canada, let's just say North America for arguement sake.
I'm going to see Maiden this summer. There are 2 shows back to back. Tickets sold out for both shows in 2min. Yeah, they must not be popular here. They are metal royalty. Again, just because YOU dont like something.......

#2885 5 years ago

I cant stand Aerosmith or U2 but I can acknowledge that both those band are huge.

#2886 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

10449002_2 (resized).jpg10449002_2 (resized).jpg
#2887 5 years ago

Love the IMDN pinball machine, except the music. We don't care for Iron Maiden music at all, and it's the one thing that prevents us from buying one. Someday, I might buy one and change the soundtrack on it myself, ala cleland type mod, because the playfield and gameplay is that fun, it would be worth the time to do.

#2888 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

No one that buys a Beatles gold and thinks that WOZYBR will sell for 18K needs to tell anyone about getting ripped off. Also not a lot of people agree with you on Munsters LE.

Crazy idea, why don't you just let people buy what they like which is obviously what you do with your purchases. If you like The Beatles and Munsters LE why does it matter if others do not. If others like BKSOR premium or LE instead of Munsters or BKSOR pro why do you have to post endless paragraphs trying to say how wrong they are?

#2889 5 years ago

I have to say some people can’t respect other people’s opinion. I have nothing against those who think Iron Maiden is the greatest band who ever lived. I have nothing against those who pleaded make Iron Maiden game, or those who want a Judist Priest pinball either. Good for you that someone made Iron Maiden who didn’t deserve it based on success on the charts. Kiss is another band who created a massive fan base without actually having music that the mass majority of music lovers embraced. Good for them.

Kiss, Iron Maiden are two of the most unsuccessful charting bands in history that made the most money. I guess at the end of the day what matters is the bank account, so that makes them successful.

We can’t ever put Iron Maiden in the same league as Queen, Led Zepplin, Beatles, or even bands without pinball games like Def Leppard or even Poison for that matter who had #1 hits. I would bet anyone on this site $1000 if we polled 100 random people at a mall, mabye 2 in 100 could name even one Iron Maiden song.

If I polled the same people can you name 1 MJ song it would go to 90 out of 100. Musically Iron Maiden has their fans who love them live by them just like the fans of Grateful Dead, but like Iron Maiden Gratefull Dead the mass majority of music fans don’t know their songs.

These are facts not opinions. So I’m very very sorry that I’m very knowledgeable about music and am not a fan of Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden fans love Iron Maiden, and everyone else never heard of them. Even people who don’t like Bruce Springsteen still knows 5 or 6 of his songs... when people know your LOGO but don’t know your songs you’re not legendary music band. LOL

All that matters is Iron Maiden is a good pinball game, I had the game set up on a location and no one put quarters into it because of the THEME!!! ALmost everyone I talked to never heard of Iron Maiden. On the other hand AC/DC, Metallica same genre right ... loaded with quarters.

I sold the game for two reasons... 1) It didn’t make money. 2). I personally don’t like Iron Maiden.

Great pinball game YES, wish you could swap it out for music from say Nirvana.

I will NEVER SELL my AC/DC or Metallica.

Here is the point I rate games my way and the theme, and theming of the game have a lot to do with it. That is my opinion. Respect that.

I respect and fully understand many here love Iron Maiden its fine! Good for you!

But opinions and facts are two different things, facts Iron Maiden has a lot of fans and I’m not one of them. Fact most people in the US do not know Iron Maiden’s music hence the pinball game didn’t make money.

THEME IS IMPORTANT on location but has nothing to do with what you collect inside YOUR HOUSE. Figure out the difference YOUR HOUSE vS LOCATION!

Ghostbusters HUGE money maker, Iron Maiden is NOT!

Black Knight will not do good on location because of the THEME!

That is the point.

Lastly I’m saying the LE is not worth the money because the upper play field is an epic flop. My opinion!

#2890 5 years ago

Anyone able to confirm street price is still $5600 on the pro and don't distributors usually throw in free shipping?

#2891 5 years ago

^^Too many words.

#2892 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

We can’t ever put Iron Maiden in the same league as Queen, Led Zepplin, Beatles, or even bands without pinball games like Def Leppard or even Poison for that matter who had #1 hits. I would bet anyone on this site $1000 if we polled 100 random people at a mall, mabye 2 in 100 could name even one Iron Maiden song.
If I polled the same people can you name 1 MJ song it would go to 90 out of 100. Musically Iron Maiden has their fans who love them live by them just like the fans of Grateful Dead, but like Iron Maiden Gratefull Dead the mass majority of music fans don’t know their songs.
These are facts not opinions. So I’m very very sorry that I’m very knowledgeable about music and am not a fan of Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden fans love Iron Maiden, and everyone else never heard of them. Even people who don’t like Bruce Springsteen still knows 5 or 6 of his songs... when people know your LOGO but don’t know your songs you’re not legendary music band.

I'm not sure you know what a fact is. You just made up hypothetical data and called it a fact. Until you actually do the polling it's just you making up shit again.

#2893 5 years ago

Bring on the mods! (just trying to lighten things up....)

#2894 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?
ETA: I see what you mean now...magnet down low in the outlane and have it thrown up like hitting the sanctum lock...I originally thought you were talking about some magnet ball save in TS, and I was about to have an epiphany that I've been playing it without all the features ALL THESE YEARS!!!

Lol!
Yeah sorry about that. But shadow still awesome As is.

#2895 5 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Anyone able to confirm street price is still $5600 on the pro and don't distributors usually throw in free shipping?

In my experience you can talk them below retail (I think it's $5999) or you can get free shipping. Not both.

#2896 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not sure where you have been the last three years-but you are wrong. Stern concocted a 'dealer pricing scheme' where dealers are not supposed or allowed to sell below a certain price threshold. Has nothing to do with advertised MSRP pricing. Also yes there is something wrong with posting pricing-because that is what got us into where we are today. Loose lips-sink ships

Stern put in a min price because I myself know of two dealers that sell out of there home and the min price keep the small dealer with no overhead from undercutting sterns biggest dealer with high overhead

#2897 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

In my experience you can talk them below retail (I think it's $5999) or you can get free shipping. Not both.

I get both, every time. You need a new distro.

#2898 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Kiss, Iron Maiden are two of the most unsuccessful charting bands in history that made the most money. I guess at the end of the day what matters is the bank account, so that makes them successful.

Both bands have managed to sell well over 100 million albums each regardless of 'charts' - vastly more albums than plenty of artists that have topped the charts. albums sold is a much more accurate judge of popularity than any silly chart could ever be.

frankly at this point you just sound ignorant spouting off this kind of nonsensical drivel.

we get it. you don't like the theme of a silly pinball machine and you sold it. move on.

#2899 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Good for you that someone made Iron Maiden who didn’t deserve it based on success on the charts. Kiss is another band who created a massive fan base without actually having music that the mass majority of music lovers embraced. Good for them.

Luckily, they don't make pins based on chart success - both of these bands, like you said, have massive fan bases. They've both sold over 100 million albums each. KISS has been in the Top Ten twice.

No, the fact that they've pulled in concertgoers for more than 40 years all over the globe makes them successful.

Ever been to any kind of sporting event? Then you've probably heard "Rock and Roll All Night" and "Detroit Rock City". How about "Beth"?

Iron Maiden, they dont write "toe tappers", as you know, so your argument is kind of lame in the first place. They never tried to be anything more than what they are, radio be damned.

Know who else hasn't charted? The New York Philharmonic. They must SUCK.

#2900 5 years ago

Well is was really excited to play BKSOR and did over two days at MGC and to put it lightly I was far from impressed. Yes it’s fast, yes it has flow and a great story from pinball past but that is it. I am a fan of the series the first pin I owned was an original BK I had to have. Where is the innovation from 1980 to today? Let’s see 1980 upper play field today upper play filed pay more. 1980 3 ball lock mech today 3 ball lock mech pay more. 1980 magna save both sides today magna save one side with the button out of quick reach. Speech 1980 innovative today common place. Ramps 1980 innovative today common place. X time play field 1980 innovative today common place. Today you get a screen and a Black Knight puppet with a glorified spinner big deal. This is pinball the story should be told under the glass and with sounds it is not a video game. The story of defeating the Black Knight was told through game play, sounds and very limited speech. Today you get the lazy approach with a TV screen with nothing new on the play field. The attempt to continue the Black Knight series is nothing but a lazy BS attempt sorry. If you love the Black Knight series get the first two and put money in the bank as money toward another pin. BKSOR is simply an uninspired, lazy, cheaper version of Stern Star Wars without a story to tell.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 16.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

There are 4,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 81.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-next-pin-black-knight-sword-of-rage-pinball/page/58?hl=tgr81dk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.