(Topic ID: 239218)

Black Knight Sword of Rage!!! - Sterns next machine!!!

By Blacksun

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3,986 posts
  • 613 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by amkoepfer
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 418 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0E9C9593-9839-4A73-B78A-634FDE418B65.gif
B404A860-F9FD-437A-A4B4-8F331DA8B3BE.gif
F1A4E53B-23E1-413F-A7EB-9C5CAF11BA13.gif
F65E8C0C-8152-4782-AEB4-81447A018FC6.gif
99B0FC91-C8EF-42FC-962A-D453CD65A7FB.gif
20190711_155707 (resized).jpg
sword fight (resized).jpg
coin-mech-screws (resized).jpg
2415D789-F42C-4E38-9CD5-8647071A1183 (resized).jpeg
EAD654D2-AEF6-4436-8D3F-9AE5F4131ED3 (resized).jpeg
DF6D006E-0021-4BDC-8DD2-5D81B373B66A (resized).jpeg
20190628_171836 (resized).jpg
B89A3C8F-8FA6-45C7-B526-A2A1A7AB1AE9 (resized).jpeg
WW (resized).jpg
dune_movie_poster_cast_artwork (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3986 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 80.
#1201 5 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Anyone know where to order an LE?

Game Exchange had some as of this morning, I ordered one so who knows whats left but ask.

#1202 5 months ago

Anybody care to share the LE price they got?

#1203 5 months ago

What's the build/ship order? Normally I thought it was Pro -> LE -> Prem, but several distributors sent out emails saying Pro -> Prem -> LE..

#1204 5 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Jesustittyfuckingchrist.

I know this thread should move on but this comment with your user name was comedy gold.

#1205 5 months ago
Quoted from Edster:

The speakers are great, the amp is pure garbage.

Awesome compared to my Metallica i also have a external subby on my Maiden on Rhime of the Ancient Mariner half way through that song the whole garage creeks fuckin love it.

#1206 5 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Anyone know where to order an LE?

Pinball.com ask for Mike DaDonna 1-800-727-8363

#1207 5 months ago

Just remember, regardless of your religious beliefs, Thanos hates you all equally.

#1208 5 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

I stopped with PBL when they started delivering rusty balls. A couple posts above says they're seeing disco-balled PBL pinballs, too. So, thanks but no thanks.

No issues with them here.

Not worth arguing any further. I literally don't care enough about the topic.

#1209 5 months ago

Deadflip deadflip deadflip deadflip......!!

Lets stream this mug already....

#1210 5 months ago
Quoted from Stones:

Honestly, I can take the wait this time because I couldn't get any more excited.

But, when you show it dear Mr. Danger ( deadflip ) please tilt the camera a bit so we can see the fiery backpanel (castle burning) and a bit of the front of the black knight.

#1211 5 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Honestly, I can take the wait this time because I couldn't get any more excited.
But, when you show it dear Mr. Danger ( deadflip ) please tilt the camera a bit so we can see the fiery backpanel (castle burning) and a bit of the front of the black knight.

Agreed, as close to players point of view if possible.,

#1213 5 months ago
Quoted from Stones:

Actually this is not a game I need to see the Deadflip video. In fact I don't want to see it. This is my first NIB in over a year and I want to discover this game on my own once my LE gets here. I've seen enough to know I want it and any more will be like seeing a spoiler for the next season of GOT.

#1214 5 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Actually this is not a game I need to see the Deadflip video. In fact I don't want to see it. This is my first NIB in over a year and I want to discover this game on my own once my LE gets here. I've seen enough to know I want it and any more will be like seeing a spoiler for the next season of GOT.

I like the way you think John. Refreshing.

#1215 5 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Good point....speaking of which, my wife keeps reading possible fakking spoilers for season 8.....

#1216 5 months ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Just remember, regardless of your religious beliefs, Thanos hates you all equally.

Yeah, but Ant Man is about to ruin his day!

#1217 5 months ago

When can we see some real uncut gameplay footage already?

#1218 5 months ago

I still have 2 BK:SOR LE’s remaining from our allocation which I don’t expect to have much longer.

If anyone is still looking and serious about purchasing, give me a call. 972-488-9622 ext 202

Thanks,
Craig

#1219 5 months ago

Is BKSOR in Stern's booth at Amusement Expo in Las Vegas?

#1220 5 months ago

Did this get announced in Texas?

Was there a reason it wasnt?

#1221 5 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Did this get announced in Texas?
Was there a reason it wasnt?

No

Yes - supposedly Stern didn't want to overshadow Munsters ($ales) and celebrity guests (Eddie and Marilyn)

#1222 5 months ago
Quoted from jwo825:

Yeah, but Ant Man is about to ruin his day!

I always knew Ant Man was a pain in the ass...

#1223 5 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

supposedly Stern didn't want to overshadow Munsters ($ales) and celebrity guests (Eddie and Marilyn)

What also may help to understand is to realize that all the Munsters games brought by certain dealers are all pre-sold, most likely with a show discount. The advantage being that the games will be picked up at the show by whoever bought them, so the dealer doesn't have to take them back. Chances are if Stern would reveal a new game at the show, some customers of games may change their minds and prefer the new game instead. Why risk that? Just sell the games and announce the new game once the show is over. Dealers and distributors were informed of BKSOR at 9PM in a special webinar hosted by Gary Stern.

#1224 5 months ago

I'm guessing it's gonna be like the Maiden reveal at MGC and there'll be a shit ton of em. Might have to go after all.
Edit: guess that's up to Marco. C'mon Marco YOU CAN DO IT

#1225 5 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm guessing it's gonna be like the Maiden reveal at MGC and there'll be a shit ton of em. Might have to go after all.
Edit: guess that's up to Marco. C'mon Marco YOU CAN DO IT

Its actually up to people buying them from Marco to setup at the show. If I can figure out whether I want a pro or prem soon enough, I might have to use the show deal to get one.

#1226 5 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Pinball.com ask for Mike DaDonna 1-800-727-8363

Thank you. Joe at pinballstar might have one for me. I appreciate everyone jumping on my question!

#1227 5 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Thank you. Joe at pinballstar might have one for me. I appreciate everyone jumping on my question!

Joe sells sterns?

#1228 5 months ago

This game's looks so cool. Normally I'm a pro buyer but if I buy might go premium.

Hope to see at mgc.

#1229 5 months ago

It is hard to tell from the photos but on the premium/le does the ramp shot lead to the upper playfield? Or does the ramp shot bring the ball directly to the right flipper like the pro?

#1230 5 months ago

May be in the minority here but I think I prefer the pro layout on Black Knight. The upper playfield on the premium / LE is much smaller then those found on previous Black Knight games and lacks the motorized target bank along with the ball lock behind it.

The ball lock in BK3 premium seems odd and doesn't resemble anything from the theme and comes across as a big chunk of metal with two plastics screwed onto it. Also concerned that Stern won't create a lot of unique code for the upper playfield as they typically don't when it comes to their premium features. The mini playfield in ACDC and Aerosmith are good examples of this. The pro version has the best toy between all versions which is the knight toy in my opinion.

What does this represent from the theme?

Screenshot_20190327-224412_Gallery (resized).jpg

#1231 5 months ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

It is hard to tell from the photos but on the premium/le does the ramp shot lead to the upper playfield? Or does the ramp shot bring the ball directly to the right flipper like the pro?

Upper playfield, or so I have been told

#1232 5 months ago
Quoted from karl:

Upper playfield, or so I have been told

That is what I was thinking but doesnt the far left shot shoot it up through a VUK to the top playfield also?

#1233 5 months ago

I have said the same thing earlier.
Upper PF offers little here imo.

#1234 5 months ago
Quoted from Wotto:

I have said the same thing earlier.
Upper PF offers little here imo.

Seems like the pro will have more flow.

#1235 5 months ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Awesome compared to my Metallica i also have a external subby on my Maiden on Rhime of the Ancient Mariner half way through that song the whole garage creeks fuckin love it.

I've been thinking of adding the external amp. I hear it makes it totally rock. I can only imagine cranking Run to the Hills. I have the external sub as well. Man it shakes the house. My biggest gripe is it crackles due to the crappy amp.

#1236 5 months ago

That is what I was thinking but doesnt the far left shot shoot it up through a VUK to the top playfield also?

Yea .. looks like lots of shots go to the upper playfield...

#1237 5 months ago

I take it back, it looks like the premium/le far left shot is a standup target only and no vuk??

#1238 5 months ago

Jeez I want to see some streaming gameplay.. I really like 3 flippers but could also see the pro ending up as the better player if the upper is weak.

#1239 5 months ago
Quoted from Edster:

I've been thinking of adding the external amp. I hear it makes it totally rock. I can only imagine cranking Run to the Hills. I have the external sub as well. Man it shakes the house. My biggest gripe is it crackles due to the crappy amp.

Mine does not do that and i love it loud

#1240 5 months ago

Excited to play this at MGC in a couple weeks.

#1241 5 months ago

I take it back, it looks like the premium/le far left shot is a standup target only and no vuk??

Drop target like pro to a vuk to the upper playfield .

#1242 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

May be in the minority here but I think I prefer the pro layout on Black Knight. The upper playfield on the premium / LE is much smaller then those found on previous Black Knight games and lacks the motorized target bank along with the ball lock behind it.
The ball lock in BK3 premium seems odd and doesn't resemble anything from the theme and comes across as a big chunk of metal with two plastics screwed onto it. Also concerned that Stern won't create a lot of unique code for the upper playfield as they typically don't when it comes to their premium features. The mini playfield in ACDC and Aerosmith are good examples of this. The pro version has the best toy between all versions which is the knight toy in my opinion.
[quoted image]

Holy Moley.....did we just agree on something?

#1243 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It represents a catapult. It was a common siege weapon used to attack castles. Seems pretty on theme to me.

#1244 5 months ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Mine does not do that and i love it loud

You're lucky. There is alot complaining about the same. I like it cranked as well. Maiden Rocks!

#1245 5 months ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Its actually up to people buying them from Marco to setup at the show. If I can figure out whether I want a pro or prem soon enough, I might have to use the show deal to get one.

Only pros will be available for purchase by MGC. There will be prototype premiums to play at MGC.

#1246 5 months ago

Yep.... after looking over the pictures alot today... the pro may be the way to go? Lots of shots go to the upper playfield on other models and there isn't much up there like previous bk pins. Cant wait to see gameplay videos but i like the pro as of now if everything works on the premium like i think it may .

#1247 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The ball lock in BK3 premium seems odd and doesn't resemble anything from the theme and comes across as a big chunk of metal with two plastics screwed onto it.

I think they called it the catapult lock? It has a catapult on the art, which is medieval-ish, but it could look a lot more like a catapult, that's for sure.

#1248 5 months ago

Also Looks like the ball launches straight on to the upper pf.

#1249 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Also Looks like the ball launches straight on to the upper pf.

Says in matrix on premium player can select to go upper or lower.

#1250 5 months ago

The pro layout seems a bit odd. I dont understand why both VUK’S and the one ramp shot all lead to the same ramp return. I would have liked to see on the pro for the far left vuk to shoot up to a ramp retun to the left flipper. Or even better make the far left VUK a 180 degree ramp return to the left flipper.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
There are 3986 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 80.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside