Just trying to wrap my head around the layout. On the Premium, my understanding of the shots, from left to right, are as follows...
1. 2 stand-up targets
2. VUK to upper playfield w/ drop target
3. Orbit w/ spinner
4. Ramp to ??? (the upper playfield) w/ automated spinning flail which is like a mini-golf windmill.
5. 1 stand-up target
6. Shield lock shot which acts as a ball lock
7. 1 stand-up target
8. Orbit w/ spinner
9. 3 drop targets
- Does the ramp also feed the upper playfield? If not, where does it exit?
- Does the Shield Lock feed into the VUK, or just lock behind the shield. It looks like there might be a gate.
- I assume at least one orbit feeds the pops, is this done with gates or posts? Can it be fed by either orbit?
- Do the pops always feed directly into the VUK, or is there another exit?