Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by thedefog
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mj.png
    241391.jpg
    jesus_juice_sm.gif
    MI0001406137.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Thank you mike...

#2 8 years ago

Source?

#3 8 years ago

who the hell is 'MJ' - Michael Jackson? no way

#4 8 years ago

Would be so rad my bad

#5 8 years ago

This topic is dangerous

#6 8 years ago

This is your first post in 3 years? Wow.

#8 8 years ago

It'd be a huge hit, although I've heard that the Michael Jackson (assuming that he's the MJ you're referring to) license is unbelievably hard/expensive to get.

#9 8 years ago

I would be a buyer. Beat it......

#10 8 years ago

This MJ?

horrible music pin

This MJ?

Sounds pretty sweet to me....

#11 8 years ago

It's Jackson not Jordan anyway I was wrong it's Johnny Cash

#12 8 years ago

Also sounds sweet but I hope they include old songs and American IV album.

#13 8 years ago

Actually this would be much better suited for a JJP production than a Stern production.

#14 8 years ago

moonwalker wasn't a bad game on Sega Genesis. I've seen worse themes make better games, and i've seen better themes make shitty games.

#15 8 years ago

As long as it's not poison and please satay away from iron Maiden. We want Dio or Ozzy.

#16 8 years ago

ok I will bite......anything except poison? mohahahaha

next music pin just in time for movie release.

http://www.imdb.org/title/tt3614530/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

#17 8 years ago

and the following year they will turn up the heat with some arch rival music pin.

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from robert5earl:

It's Jackson not Jordan anyway I was wrong it's Johnny Cash

Eh, Michael Jackson/Johnny Cash, I can see how someone could mistake the two, they're both basically the same guy

#19 8 years ago

Someone's drunk posting.

#20 8 years ago

Johnny Cash would be awesome too. I Walk the Line. Ring of Fire....

Johnny and June Carter Cash were classic folks. Johnny is a Legend!! They were both great on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman as frequent guest stars. Great family TV!!

I would be a JCLE buyer on condition the third flipper has a target the other two flippers cant hit, preferably a ramp and a tight ,tough shot, aka TRON, NGG, XMENLE, etc, but not like Roadshow's upper full size flipper (but the music on Roadshow would be right on w/ a JCLE). Don't care about the display, as long as the play is fun, the music is continuously loud and I can get my JCLE delivered to Studio G in a reasonable amount of time. Bank wire? Paypal? or would CASH be better......LOL.

Thanks to Jody Dankberg!! Bring on the music pins.....

#21 8 years ago

MJ pin would be such a crappy license IMO.

#22 8 years ago

I love Johnny Cash. That would be a must-have pin for me. Johnny Cash and Elvis are two of the very few people inducted into both the country music and rock and roll hall of fames. And they already did Elvis.

#23 8 years ago

It's going to be Iron Maiden☺

#24 8 years ago

Actually, MJ's Smooth Criminal would be one of the coolest tracks / modes ever in a pin. Kind of wish they'd break the "rock only" track record and expand into other musical verticals. Imagine a new Phantom pin that used the Lloyd Weber soundtrack? I'd be over that in a heart beat.

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Actually, MJ's Smooth Criminal would be one of the coolest tracks / modes ever in a pin.

I think the best part about Stern making a MJ pin is that it would attract a new demographic to pinball, homosexual pedophiles.

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I think the best part about Stern making a MJ pin is that it would attract a new demographic to pinball, homosexual pedophiles.

LOL!!!!!

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

moonwalker wasn't a bad game on Sega Genesis. I've seen worse themes make better games, and i've seen better themes make shitty games.

"In the June 2007 issue of Game Informer magazine, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker was number 8 on the "Top 10 Worst Licensed Game Ideas (ever)" in the Connect section.[citation needed] GameSpot added Moonwalker into the Hall of Greatest Games of all time"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson's_Moonwalker

I actually loved it, bought it a week early at sharper image. Played the game straight through. For it's time, it had great animation and really good sound.

Who knows, maybe Stern can get the license cheap. His estate still owes 700 million dollars in back taxes and penalties to the IRS (court date this November):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson

Speaking of MJ, anyone remember a music video he did for Liberian girl? Strange video that's full of cameos from that era

#28 8 years ago

draining

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

and the following year they will turn up the heat with some arch rival music pin.

LE version right here. Probably not a good thing to watch at work.

#30 8 years ago

The next music pin should be based upon Yes! The possibilities are endless: there could be a "Roundabout" orbit shot, a "Yours Is No Disgrace" ball save, and a "Revealing Science of God" multiball. Commission Roger Dean to do the playfield, cabinet, and backglass art - his style is perfect for pinball, and I'm actually (all joking aside) surprised that he has never contributed to any pinball designs.

Because the theme is Prog, you'll be able to charge $$$ per play owing to the fact that there will be 60 minute ball times!

#31 8 years ago

I'd be in for the Yes preorder but only if it is Jon Anderson's voice.
    Of course any delays on shipping, and I'd be an owner of a lonely heart.

#32 8 years ago

Worst.
    Pin.
    Ever.

MI0001406137.jpgMI0001406137.jpg

#33 8 years ago

Jesus Juice Mode flips your flipper buttons around backward, then you pass out and wake up naked.

jesus_juice_sm.gifjesus_juice_sm.gif

A-Hee Heeee Shamooon!

#34 8 years ago

MJ video mode: Paparazzi are terrorizing MJ as he stands on his hotel balcony above. You have to aim and drop a baby from the balcony to destroy the paparazzi below before they are able to snap a photo for the tabloids. Use flippers to move left and right, press both flippers to drop.

#35 8 years ago

'This is how we do pin,,,,'

#36 8 years ago

Magic Johnson Pinball.

Wizard mode: Hit the "Blood Transfusion" ramp over and over again until you completely rid yourself of the HIV virus.

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

Magic Johnson Pinball.
    Wizard mode: Hit the "Blood Transfusion" ramp over and over again until you completely rid yourself of the HIV virus.

Scientists discover the cure for AIDS is $180,000.

#38 8 years ago

Ball lock like BSD. But 2 balls and they moonwalk like Across the Playfield. Knock them off the magnetic track and you get 3 ball multiball

I'm in

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinnaf:

Ball lock like BSD. But 2 balls and they moonwalk like Across the Playfield. Knock them off the magnetic track and you get 3 ball multiball
    I'm in

and you get prescribed a lethal combo of pills by Dr. Dude that ends the game. Then I'd buy it.

#40 8 years ago

You got the "M" right, but the second initial is not "J", plus the next music pin is a year out.

#41 8 years ago

This is an awful thread and all the jokes are terrible.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

welcome.

#43 8 years ago

241391.jpg241391.jpg

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah but it got vid to start posting again.

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from Law:

Yeah but it got vid to start posting again.

It is REALLY hard to not make fun of MJ.

My personal fav, and oldie but a goodie:
    Q: Why did Michael Jackson get food poisoning?
    A: He ate a nine year old wiener!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-next-music-pin-is-mj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.