Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

200px-It_s_a_Trap.png
    200px-SomethingDarkSidePoster.jpg
    BlueHarvestPoster.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PEN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

So we allready know Stern is making a Star Trek. Is it next, and if not, what is? I find it odd that the rumers are Star Trek after MET and an unknown. Why has the next game not leaked out?

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Two titles have been mention many times. Angry Birds and Walking Dead.
    Now surprise us Stern with a Resident Evil or a Ramones pin!

Indeed they have, but these are two speculations, unlike Star Trek. Angry birds is a pass. TWD... I need to start making plans.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from TZBen:

The angry birds LE is when stern is going to debut the new LCD technology...you can't miss that one

Speculation, or inside source?

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Option 3: joking.

This is no time o joke. I want facts.... &@#*

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

bevis and butthead. think about it. it would look great right between ac/dc and metallica.

There is no current popular product to support this.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

New episodes were on MTV last year....but not sure if they're doing any more.

Yeah, I saw them... It was good, but without them watching videos its not the same... Hence, no current popular product.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

They did watch videos! They ripped on some new music videos & MTV reality shows like Teen Mom and Jersey Shore.

Yeah... I remember now. It was still not quite the same, Then again I'm not either. I was a teen when it was new. MTV sucks now, they need an MTV 3 that only plays videos.... and B&B

#32 11 years ago

Ramones! +1

Were a happy family, me, mom, and dad - multiball

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah I don;t know what kind of music you fancied in your teen years, but the music sucked back then too That was kind of the point...it's hard to play a really great music video and make fun of it. They only liked a couple of songs here and there.

I was into punk rock / alternative, but I still watched videos, and some of them were good. All of the videos were better then Jersey Shore and Teen Mom.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

I was into punk rock / alternative, but I still watched videos, and some of them were good. All of the videos were better then Jersey Shore and Teen Mom.

If you remember, you could turn on MTV late at night and watch better videos. Helmet, Bad Religion, Dinosaur Jr, Sonic Youth....ect. They also played some good music during the day. Nirvana, Tool, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins.... ect.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

90s were an absolutle dreadful time for music...ghastley.

I guess this depends on your perspective, most of the music I listened to then and now will likely never be heard on TV/Radio. But I understand why, most people would not be able to tolerate 30 seconds of Minor Threat. .... ahhh, wait thats 80s....

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

30 seconds of Minor Threat...hell that's a couple good songs....in the early 80s

I see you have some perspective.

#44 11 years ago

Come on guys, the topic is not what do you want the next pin to be, its what is it. Someone knows a guy who knows and has a picture of something. Spill it. Lol

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

We would probably agree on a lot. 90s had good music but mostly I meant the stuff MTV was pushing was no thanks. You can't completely throw away a decade that gave us Ween for god sakes...which Beavis eXpecially really seem to enjoy. Then Seattle came around and tried to tell me Pearl Jam weren't hippees and I tuned out

Ween rules!

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Sigh......, here we go again.
    1. Metallica
    2. Munsters
    3. Star Trek
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

What? Come on... The Munsters? Im not saying it would not be cool, but how is this something Stern would pic?

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Don't worry. Not happening.

On second thought, it could happen.... RBION

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PEN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-next-game?tu=PEN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.