Topic Stats

• 685 posts
  • 231 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 110 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

chevy pick up.jpg
xb falcon.jpg
image.jpg
czech auto.jpg
001.jpg
madmax1254855041.jpg
ford-falcon-mad max.jpg
DSC05025.jpg
277.jpg
001.JPG
010.JPG
HHR-3.jpg
CC_AC_R5_004.jpg
imagesW6RFFJDO mustang ute.jpg
image.jpg
images Mustang Wagon.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 685 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.
#301 5 years ago

I think you may have misread that, I got out of it that WMS was bought by Scientific Games Corp.

#302 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

mustang II le for the win!

Nice concept, but it will never make it into production.

ford-mustang-ii-concept-car-prototype-03.jpg

#303 5 years ago

Stern Pinball, the last remaining major manufacturer of old school pinball games, is partnering with Ford Motor Co. to make a Mustang pinball machine in celebration of the namesake car's 50th anniversary.

At least they changed only maker to only remaining major manufacturer in the article.

#304 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Miata is one of the most capable track cars ever made. Hands down. Yeah a bit girly in street form but has an entire racing series dedicated to it.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spec_Miata
And you won't find a more fun car to drive 10/10ths.

Now, take a chassis which is even better than a Miata, and put 500hp in it.

That's what I drive.

image.jpg

image-493.jpg

image-833.jpg

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

That's what I drive.

image.jpg 13 KB

image-493.jpg 8 KB

image-833.jpg 69 KB

Love the rx7 but not a huge fan of the wankel. Now I know where your name came from those. For those wondering the rx7 has a rotary engine (wankel)

#306 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The US Top Gear is so freakin' bad.

and I can't stand the BBC one or whatever it is lol. I just love the humor and the crazy crap they do or try to pull off.

#307 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

mustang II le for the win!

1977-ford-mustang-ii_100179505_l... 100 KB

Dang, 25 thumbs up? I didn't know there were that many mustang ii fans out there.

#308 5 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

and I can't stand the BBC one or whatever it is lol. I just love the humor and the crazy crap they do or try to pull off.

Really? You prefer the us version over the uk? You must be the only one on the planet. The us one is awful and everything they do the uk version did years ago.

The only one that's even halfway decent is tanner Faust because he's actually a real driver. The other two are fat slobs

#309 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I didn't know there were that many mustang ii fans out there.

Only if it is one of these. A buddy of mine had one in high school. Personally,
I prefer a 1967 GT-500 KR.
IMG_0004a.jpg

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

That's what I drive.

image.jpg 13 KB

image-493.jpg 8 KB

image-833.jpg 69 KB

Sweet!

I loved my 3rd Gen RX-7.

RX7-13.jpg

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

F@ck you stern! How about some Metallica code before luci and mustang?!

Hey where's that walking dead game for January that you predicted months ago?

#312 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Really? You prefer the us version over the uk? You must be the only one on the planet. The us one is awful and everything they do the uk version did years ago.
The only one that's even halfway decent is tanner Faust because he's actually a real driver. The other two are fat slobs

I can't stand Jeremy. He is an obnoxious bastard. If he left the show I might start watching it. The American show does suck too.

#313 5 years ago

The "Boss" of all Mustangs.
1969-ford-mustang-boss-429.jpg

#314 5 years ago

So when can we expect to see pics of 50YOM?

#315 5 years ago

Funny thing is Stern's Mustang may not even come with a factory shaker.

#316 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Hey where's that walking dead game for January that you predicted months ago?

There's still hope lol, not January yet.

#317 5 years ago

Maybe they'll throw in the Maverick, first car I remember my mom had when I was little, damn if it isn't one of the ugliest things I've ever seen...

maverick.jpg
#318 5 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

Maybe they'll throw in the Maverick

ice-trollin.jpeg
#319 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Well and my wife......we must be the only reason the show is still on the air!

#320 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

For the record. Mustangs have been sold around the world. In the 60's Belgium, Germany, and Sweden. In Germany they were called T-5. Another company held the rights to Mustang. T-5 was used till 1978. Australia had some imported in 1965 then again in 1990's. The 1995 to current Mustangs were/are also imported to Japan, drifting is popular there. The key to all this is if Ford Motor Company was importing the cars or were certain Car Dealers bring in less than 25 units. Mustangs sold by Ford Motor Company are currently available in Asia, Europe, Central America, South America, and the Middle East.

There's thousands of Mustangs in Australia mostly the early models and most have been imported and restored! The Mustang name is very well known here and this title will be very popular

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

Whats "pulled" mean?

Yeah, good ole phone typo... It's pullied. Someone already filled in the gaps but basically it adds more boost.

This would be her. Yes I call this car a "her" as it's my wifes car and I think the color changing (stock color) just makes me feel it would be a girl if it was a person.

Here's a pic of my mustang. It's a 2010GT that I did the full Roush 427R conversion to.

And to show I'm an equal opportunity car guy here is a pic of our vette (where my name comes from).

cobra.png
roush.png
vette.png

#322 5 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

Maybe they'll throw in the Maverick,

Or maybe even the Falcon. After all the Mustang was built on this chassis. I alway's liked these early ones. They were "cute".
63_falcon_01.jpg

#323 5 years ago

i knew a guy once who took one of those tiny, underpowered pontiac fieros and put a 300hp cadillac northstar engine in it. that thing was just ludicrous. i dunno if it could turn but it could accelerate at any arbitrary rate you desired.

#324 5 years ago

I didnt expect to see this thread.... Been a big mustang fan all my life... had a 69 and an 89 so the theme is good for me. I am still trying to absorb the pictures of the new car. From some angles I like, from others I think just ok.

I look forward to what Stern can do with this pin. It should be pretty different from what we have been seeing lately.

#325 5 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

It should be pretty different from what we have been seeing lately.

I sure hope so.

#326 5 years ago

So what happened to everyone saying they wouldn't buy a new Stern machine until code on current machines had been updated? The only posts that should be in this thread are "don't care until code updates are here."

You guys keep buying new machines whilst there are machines that need completing and Stern will never change their business model.

#327 5 years ago
Quoted from Pintoxicated:

You guys keep buying new machines whilst there are machines that need completing and Stern will never change their business model.

Actually, it looks like some might be interested in getting another car instead.

#328 5 years ago

I think the new one coming looks awesome!

stang2.jpg
stang-interior.jpg

stang1.jpg
#329 5 years ago

Funny how much this thing looks like a gen 5 camaro. It's not a stretch to see the similarities.

#330 5 years ago

I do see that as well. I like them both but, the stang seems sleeker to me. I like sleek.

#331 5 years ago

I can agree with that, also I think the Gen 6 is going to take a step backwards from the shots I saw.

#332 5 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Well and my wife......we must be the only reason the show is still on the air!

I like the US version as well, don't really like the UK version. Main thing is if you're looking for a serious car show, this isn't it...but if you're looking for some entertaining things with cars, it's pretty awesome. The boat car was pretty hilarious. And if you listen to podcasts, most of those cars are just picked up off of craigslist by those guys, not by production staff. It's entertaining because all three guys will pick something totally different for the same challenge, and it's fun to watch some of the old cars I grew up with go through these ridiculous challenges.

#333 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So is it ok we use a car to pinball comparisons in this thread?

Flank you don't disappoint!

#334 5 years ago
Quoted from Tseamans:

I can agree with that, also I think the Gen 6 is going to take a step backwards from the shots I saw.

Yeah, I don't think this Mustang is going to be as popular. When I saw the current gen one for the first time I was like "wow". This one I'm more like "I think the last gen one looks better still". They went too soapbarry with it, lost some of its individuality.

#335 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Personally,
I prefer a 1967 GT-500 KR.

You must mean a 68 GT500 KR, they did not build a GT500 KR in any other year, they only built it in 1968.

QSS

#336 5 years ago

Tanner Foust is the man. Anyone else ever see him drift in real life.. He is one of the best for sure. Im sure he was the guy driving in the promo commercial. Hopeful that drifting will at least be mentioned or a multiball or something.

#337 5 years ago
Quoted from Paladin:

This might be my first NIB. I'd have to sell some stuff to make room and to afford it, but been a Mustang fan all my life.
Current ride, pic taken shortly after purchase. Yard and house in pic are not mine.

image.jpg 58 KB

You have an 07 GT-H. Great car, so awesome I bought one too. Mine is #490 and is on of the 17 5speeds built that year.
GT-H.jpg
Me and the family in Vegas a few years ago out at the old Shelby shop in North Las Vegas.

A new Stern pin with a Mustang theme has my attention and I'll be watching this one with allot of interest.

QSS

#338 5 years ago

Here is my 67 fastback.. This is the car I drove my senior year in HS back in 1986
Everytime I get in her it's like getting in a time machine (takes me back to simpler times)
I stuffed a balanced and blue printed 351c 4v motor in it a few years ago and some 411 gears with a posi 9" rear and a manual tranny (factory power disk break car)
The thing sh!ts and gets

image-716.jpgimage-994.jpg

#339 5 years ago

Wait, so this whole thread is not a spoof? First time I even opened it. I thought from just reading the title is was a joke. I thought "no way Stern is that stupid"

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

I will be sad if this is the theme for John T., but seriously Stern is making a Mustang pin. HAHAHAHAHA

#340 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Nice concept, but it will never make it into production.

ford-mustang-ii-concept-car-prot... 142 KB

that's actually a nice looking Mustang. Best one i've ever seen. I hope they model it after the mid 80's mustang. Those were aweful, like most of the early and mid 80's in american cars. Euro sports cars from that era, where awesome tho.

#341 5 years ago

I don't understand peoples love for cars. "Look at the Vroom vroom noise I can make! Isn't it fun to endanger the lives of children on the highway!"

Boo.

To each their own I guess.

Hope it's a good game at least.

#342 5 years ago

here you go if you can't Picture it. Here is the backglass and center playfield toy.

shitty mustang.jpg
#343 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wait, so this whole thread is not a spoof? First time I even opened it. I thought from just reading the title is was a joke. I thought "no way Stern is that stupid"
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA
I will be sad if this is the theme for John T., but seriously Stern is making a Mustang pin. HAHAHAHAHA

The theme isn't for me or obviously you, but lots of people seem to be liking it. I'd reign in the laughter as it might be a big hit.

#344 5 years ago

The new Mustang looks absolutely freaking hideous. The roofline and rear section remotely resemble something Ferrari had designed. The front end is a little to Aston Martin-ish for me.

Are some reason for keeps coming up with uglier and uglier cars. Just look at the Festiva, inspire, and fiesta. The olden days where the pinto the Maverick and the Ranchero from the 70s. I always thought those 70s rancheros were freaking ugly.

#345 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I don't understand peoples love for cars. "Look at the Vroom vroom noise I can make! Isn't it fun to endanger the lives of children on the highway!"
Boo.

I'm not sure what loving cars and endangering children have in common, lol. "Dad's washing the car again kids, RUN!!!!"

#346 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Boo.

"Vroom vroom noises"? endangering lives of children? WOW!
image-208.jpg

#347 5 years ago

new one still looks 1000x's better than those 80's ones. Those were big hunks of shit. You don't see people lining up bragging about their 82, 83 , 84 ..ect mustangs. they like either 90's + or 60s/70's. And try to forget the 80's even existed.

#348 5 years ago

They should have just done a 30 year tribute to that nasty old Delorean. Or would that be 31 years now?

#349 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

new one still looks 1000x's better than those 80's ones. Those were big hunks of shit. You don't see people lining up bragging about their 82, 83 , 84 ..ect mustangs. they like either 90's + or 60s/70's. And try to forget the 80's even existed.

No doubt, the 90's didn't really do much for me either though.

#350 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

here you go if you can't Picture it. Here is the backglass and center playfield toy.

whoa I'm almost positive I owned that jon boat

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.00
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 17.00
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
There are 685 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside