001.JPG
010.JPG
HHR-3.jpg
CC_AC_R5_004.jpg
imagesW6RFFJDO mustang ute.jpg
image.jpg
images Mustang Wagon.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 685 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.
#251 10 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

That was not the plan I heard at Expo. My source had Mustang correct and I'm pretty sure he's also correct about Borg's theme. Again, read between the lines of the Spooky podcast and you'll know.

Got a link to this podcast?

#252 10 years ago

I'm in for a GT500 LE. With a powder coated racing stripe

#253 10 years ago
Quoted from dhalem:

You've clearly never driven an M3.

LOL. I have many times. Not impressed for the money they are. I'll take my pulled cobra any day of the week over one. Got Less than $30K in that car and it's got 500 to the ground, handles like it's on rails and stops on a dime.

I wont argue that the mustang is not known for handling but they do just fine with some simple mods. Also, keep in mind my 04 cobra is a factory IRS with a factory supercharger that was WAY overbuilt (minus the IRS pumpkin).

If you want a car that can go around a corner go get a Miata. Had one for 11 years and it was by far the best car I've driven when it comes to handling corners. Not a real manly car though.

Now for the ZL1. I've driven one and was impressed with the performance. I do believe it beat the GT500 to even though it has less power. These days their are a lot of great cars out there. No need to be a brand snob anymore as if you do you'll miss out on some great cars.

#255 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I get it. Same concept with a drunk driver. Even if the drunk driver only kills themselves, it's still a shame that someone had to die. I'm grateful they didn't take anyone else with them, but the punishment being death is a little harsh.

Agreed.

#256 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

If you want a car that can go around a corner go get a Miata. Not a real manly car though.

mazda-miata.jpgmazda-miata.jpg
#257 10 years ago

No, but you are missing something. The article is referring to WMS getting bought out for $1.5 billion, not Stern. I can see how it would be misread though, what with Sam Stern being one of the early owners of Williams.

#258 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Have I been asleep?

Stern taken over this year for $1.5 billion??

"Mr. Stern's father, Sam, was a former owner of one-time pinball titan Williams Manufacturing Co. The company, now Waukegan-based WMS Corp., agreed to a $1.5 billion takeover by New York-based Scientific Games Corp. earlier this year."

I think they're talking about Williams being purchased. Stern is still a standalone entity AFAIK.

#259 10 years ago

To those of you who have been around this New-Stern-Game block more times:
How long do you think it'll be 'til we see the playfield?

Also, is it confirmed 100% that this is a Trudeau game?

#260 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Yes. It will also have the blinders from tommy to simulate the massive blind spots.

they need that on a mustang one too. We rented a convertable mustang club version last winter in FL and the view is awful.

#261 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

mazda-miata.jpg 40 KB

Miata is one of the most capable track cars ever made. Hands down. Yeah a bit girly in street form but has an entire racing series dedicated to it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spec_Miata

And you won't find a more fun car to drive 10/10ths.

#262 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Kind of like pinheads, eh?

Yep just crazy enough to buy them.
Wonder how many Rolling Stones machines sold to non- pinheads vs Pinheads?

#263 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah a bit girly

Hey Pinchroma, does your Miata have the pink sparkle powder coat?

#264 10 years ago

www.spookypinball.com under the podcast tab, the december 1st episode.

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

mustang II le for the win!

1977-ford-mustang-ii_100179505_l... 100 KB

MustangII, Boredom zero.

#266 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No, but if I know him as well as I think I do, I would bet he has a 5.0 under the hood.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about check out "monster Miata".

#267 10 years ago

it's pretty cool I don't have to worry about a NIB for a while

#268 10 years ago

FLIP YOU STERN, you keep making more without finishing what you have released, total bullshit!!

Post edited by HELLODEADCITY : profanity

#269 10 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

It's an opportunity for a telephone pole ball lock or scoop down to a lower playfield. What's the problem?

Tasteless.

God I hate the internet.

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Miata is one of the most capable track cars ever made. Hands down. Yeah a bit girly in street form but has an entire racing series dedicated to it.

Here in the Northeast I never see them at the track, only in the pride parades.

#272 10 years ago

If it's fun I will play any theme. F&F is not next.

#273 10 years ago
Quoted from Tseamans:

Nuremberg Z28, when you put your fourth engine in, in 4 years, get magnetic ride control, and beat it, then repost!

Guessing you mean the 2014 Camaro Z/28 run at the Nurburgring (not Nuremburg). And the new Z/28 has multi-position adjustable shocks, but not the MRC (magnetic ride control) of the ZL1.

My wife had a Rio red '98 Mustang GT for 14 years and really liked it, but loves her deep impact blue metallic '13 Mustang GT even more. My hobby cars include a color-shifting mystic paint '96 SVT Mustang Cobra, a mineral gray '01 SVT Mustang Cobra (with factory IRS) and a torch red with black stripes '08 Shelby GT500. If any of our cars are actually pictured on the new Stern Mustang pin (and we knew if the gameplay was good) it would be very tempting. But I'd have to drop out of the MMrLE preorders and request a refund to be able to afford a Mustang pin. I always save up first and only buy something when I have enough funds (saving this way for cars takes years and is the reason for the spread between model years). And I already depleted savings when I added an inferno orange '13 Camaro ZL1 this year. Saving hard I'll only be able to afford either MMrLE or Stern Mustang in 2014.

#274 10 years ago

Think the new stang looks good from the side and from above
but the front end and the rear is just missing something

#275 10 years ago

Funny, 17+ years ago when I came up with the stangbat moniker, I'd have thought a Mustang pinball machine would be awesome. I've since sold my Mustangs, and I'm not really excited about a Mustang pin. How things change.

#276 10 years ago

I love the new Fords and own a Focus Titanium as my daily driver. I have never liked Mustangs. I spent a lot of time in a 1966 Mustang and I've honestly driven cargo vans that can take a corner a lot faster (not just a little). To this day there is something about Mustang interiors that I just don't like. I have driven RR cars and have a good friend with a late model GT500, so I have been in and seen the latest and greatest...

All in all this is a good theme for Stern. It is also good for me because I can save some money for the next Ritchie machine.

#277 10 years ago

Its 1985 again. A theme that very view people are interested in, and has a very limited audience. Great job Stern.

#278 10 years ago

I think this will be more of a stop and go pin and less flow.

#279 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Only beaten by the "vagina on wheels" prius.

#280 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

I think this be more of a stop and go pin and less flow.

Yeah, I was pissed about that.

#281 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

personally I prefer my ride:

plum crazy, baby.
to each their own, of course, not trying to start anything with Mustang fans
this theme is cool. certainly beats another superhero game.

4.jpg 77 KB

Where's are Hemi performance pin?

#282 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

LOL. I have many times. Not impressed for the money they are. I'll take my pulled cobra any day of the week over one. Got Less than $30K in that car and it's got 500 to the ground, handles like it's on rails and stops on a dime.

Whats "pulled" mean?

I'm digging the car theme. Its refreshing. They need to give the Marvel stuff a break for few machines.

#283 10 years ago

This better have some Molded mountains to race through on ramps look like in the teaser video that'd be sweet. Anything like Harley and it won't sell.

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

I'm digging the car theme. Its refreshing. They need to give the Marvel stuff a break for few machines.

I agree

#285 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm in the northeast and I see them EVERY weekend. VIR, Pocono, Lime Rock, Watkins Glen.

Not to mention they have their own scca autocross class. Somehow I doubt you go to a lot of track days and you are talking out of you know where. Otherwise you would know better.

#286 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm in the northeast and I see them EVERY weekend. VIR, Pocono, Lime Rock, Watkins Glen.
Not to mention they have their own scca autocross class. Somehow I doubt you go to a lot of track days and you are talking out of you know where. Otherwise you would know better.

Relax, it was a joke.

I don't care if you drive a Big Wheel.

#287 10 years ago

YAWN.............................................

#288 10 years ago

Cool idea more like an original theme with some freedom on the design and style standpoint. Looking forward to see what they bring to the table on this one.

#289 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nope but this one's close and fast as <edited>.

miata1.jpgmiata1.jpg
miata2.jpgmiata2.jpg

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Edited profanity.

#290 10 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

Richard Hammond Power Pack!

Yeah, wtf does Tanner have to do with Mustang? He drives a focus and fiesta...lame. They should of went with Hammond or Vaughn Gittin Jr.

#291 10 years ago

I had John sign this at expo

image-382.jpgimage-382.jpg
image-28.jpgimage-28.jpg

#292 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

image.jpg 197 KB

image-382.jpg 181 KB

image-28.jpg 197 KB

Stop teasing me.

#293 10 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

Whats "pulled" mean?

supercharger, has a pulley on it, belt driven. So they say you are pulled, aka pulley'd. The SVT mustang from the early 2k's are supercharged stock and known as the Terminator...BEST MUSTANG! I hope they bring that back with the new look...@#$#@$ amazing.

#294 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

image.jpg 197 KB

image-382.jpg 181 KB

image-28.jpg 197 KB

I was trying to listen from the start of the podcast, but I may have to skip to dec. 1st's....

#295 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Nope but this one's close and fast as <edited>.

It is pretty snazzy, thats for sure. Good thing its has a roll cage.

#296 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

supercharger, has a pulley on it, belt driven. So they say you are pulled, aka pulley'd. The SVT mustang from the early 2k's are supercharged stock and known as the Terminator...BEST MUSTANG! I hope they bring that back with the new look...@#$#@$ amazing.

God, I've been a car nut for 20+ years and never heard that term. I guess blown became politically incorrect. haha

#297 10 years ago

For the record. Mustangs have been sold around the world. In the 60's Belgium, Germany, and Sweden. In Germany they were called T-5. Another company held the rights to Mustang. T-5 was used till 1978. Australia had some imported in 1965 then again in 1990's. The 1995 to current Mustangs were/are also imported to Japan, drifting is popular there. The key to all this is if Ford Motor Company was importing the cars or were certain Car Dealers bring in less than 25 units. Mustangs sold by Ford Motor Company are currently available in Asia, Europe, Central America, South America, and the Middle East.

#298 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

The game comes equipped with top-of-the-line features including artwork painted by famed Ford GT designer, Camilo Pardo

The artist is very popular in the car industry.
http://camilopardo.com/

foto12.jpg_thumbnail0.jpgfoto12.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
camilo_gt250_web1.jpgcamilo_gt250_web1.jpg

#299 10 years ago

F@ck you stern! How about some Metallica code before luci and mustang?!

#300 10 years ago

heres hoping its not the 16th relrease of sterns MOST AWESOME Harley Davidson with new graphics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 685 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-next-game-50-years-of-mustang/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.