6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

200px-It_s_a_Trap.png
    200px-SomethingDarkSidePoster.jpg
    BlueHarvestPoster.jpg

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

So we allready know Stern is making a Star Trek. Is it next, and if not, what is? I find it odd that the rumers are Star Trek after MET and an unknown. Why has the next game not leaked out?

#2 6 years ago

It has.

Star Trek is rumored later this year.

Next up has already been discussed on Pinside, after MET.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

Two titles have been mention many times. Angry Birds and Walking Dead.
    Now surprise us Stern with a Resident Evil or a Ramones pin!

#4 6 years ago

Wouldn't this one be a Gomez pin?

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Indeed they have, but these are two speculations, unlike Star Trek. Angry birds is a pass. TWD... I need to start making plans.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

I would LOVE if they made angry birds because I could easily skip it with ZERO regrets

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I would LOVE if they made angry birds because I could easily skip it with ZERO regrets

Wish I could but thats a must have for the kids. Luckily there is Zero reason for an LE. I will buy them the Pro.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

This. I am really not onto Star Trek, either. I need a 2-3 game break. Bring those two on and let me not buy them!

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Indeed they have, but these are two speculations, unlike Star Trek. Angry birds is a pass. TWD... I need to start making plans.

I hope you get one. I wanna play it!

#10 6 years ago

The angry birds LE is when stern is going to debut the new LCD technology...you can't miss that one

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from TZBen:

The angry birds LE is when stern is going to debut the new LCD technology...you can't miss that one

Speculation, or inside source?

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from TZBen:

Even if true...Yes we can : )

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Speculation, or inside source?

Option 3: joking.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from TZBen:

I dont hope it will be a touchscreen.

#15 6 years ago

bevis and butthead. think about it. it would look great right between ac/dc and metallica.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Option 3: joking.

This is no time o joke. I want facts.... &@#*

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

bevis and butthead. think about it. it would look great right between ac/dc and metallica.

There is no current popular product to support this.

#18 6 years ago

Don't really care...I wait till they release info then forgot aboot it till it hits the streets. I feel it's the best way for me.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

There is no current popular product to support this.

New episodes were on MTV last year....but not sure if they're doing any more.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah, I saw them... It was good, but without them watching videos its not the same... Hence, no current popular product.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah they were pretty funny too...like you I don;t quite know what happened to them.

#22 6 years ago

Now it's time for Iron Maiden

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

There is one : )

http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/ramones/

pobug

#24 6 years ago

Star Trek soon, another undisclosed title then TWD.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Yeah, I saw them... It was good, but without them watching videos its not the same... Hence, no current popular product.

They did watch videos! They ripped on some new music videos & MTV reality shows like Teen Mom and Jersey Shore.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

They did watch videos! They ripped on some new music videos & MTV reality shows like Teen Mom and Jersey Shore.

That part was funny, the only issue was the reused all the same animations from the original series whcih I thought was weird.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Wish I could but thats a must have for the kids. Luckily there is Zero reason for an LE. I will buy them the Pro.

Kids don't care about pinball. Just let them have a game console and save $6800

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Plungemaster:

I dont hope it will be a touchscreen.

Fruit Ninja video mode!!! Killing birds AND fruit in the same game? Hell yeah!

I am totally in.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Wouldn't this one be a Gomez pin?

Gomez is on hiatus for awhile doing his manager type thingy.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah... I remember now. It was still not quite the same, Then again I'm not either. I was a teen when it was new. MTV sucks now, they need an MTV 3 that only plays videos.... and B&B

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

I was a teen when it was new. MTV sucks now, they need an MTV 3 that only plays videos.... and B&B

Yeah I don;t know what kind of music you fancied in your teen years, but the music sucked back then too That was kind of the point...it's hard to play a really great music video and make fun of it. They only liked a couple of songs here and there.

#32 6 years ago

Ramones! +1

Were a happy family, me, mom, and dad - multiball

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah I don;t know what kind of music you fancied in your teen years, but the music sucked back then too That was kind of the point...it's hard to play a really great music video and make fun of it. They only liked a couple of songs here and there.

I was into punk rock / alternative, but I still watched videos, and some of them were good. All of the videos were better then Jersey Shore and Teen Mom.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

I was into punk rock / alternative, but I still watched videos, and some of them were good. All of the videos were better then Jersey Shore and Teen Mom.

90s were an absolutle dreadful time for music...ghastley. I kind of like them ripping on teen moms thoguh...those people are so stupid they need a little prodding. I don;t know if I could even make it through watching a black eyed peas or Fun! music video...or whomever the hell is hot now. Then again they'd be ripping on them so maybe it would work out just fine.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

If you remember, you could turn on MTV late at night and watch better videos. Helmet, Bad Religion, Dinosaur Jr, Sonic Youth....ect. They also played some good music during the day. Nirvana, Tool, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins.... ect.

#36 6 years ago

Is it too soon to start that "Toy Story" rumor again?

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Kids don't care about pinball. Just let them have a game console and save $6800

You would think. But my two daughters play a couple of hours a night at least 3 to 4 days a week. My has no Xbox until weekends so after home work he joins us and bangs out some games. Lately he wants to shoot pool so we do that and the girls play Tron and ACDC.
    I also have big parties and everyone plays the games quite a bit.

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Helmet, Bad Religion, Dinosaur Jr, Sonic Youth....ect. They also played some good music during the day. Nirvana, Tool, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins.... ect.

Weak, weak, never "got it", decent, uff Seattle , Great band, horrible Seattle, early stuff passable.

Ah yes the 90s...it's all coming back to me now I kid...but it was rough

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

90s were an absolutle dreadful time for music...ghastley.

I guess this depends on your perspective, most of the music I listened to then and now will likely never be heard on TV/Radio. But I understand why, most people would not be able to tolerate 30 seconds of Minor Threat. .... ahhh, wait thats 80s....

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

But I understand why, most people would not be able to tolerate 30 seconds of Minor Threat.

30 seconds of Minor Threat...hell that's a couple good songs....in the early 80s

#41 6 years ago

Stern do Rob Zombie and crush and rule the world.

#42 6 years ago

Or surprise us all big time and make IM 3!

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

30 seconds of Minor Threat...hell that's a couple good songs....in the early 80s

I see you have some perspective.

#44 6 years ago

Come on guys, the topic is not what do you want the next pin to be, its what is it. Someone knows a guy who knows and has a picture of something. Spill it. Lol

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

I see you have some perspective.

We would probably agree on a lot. 90s had good music but mostly I meant the stuff MTV was pushing was no thanks. You can't completely throw away a decade that gave us Ween for god sakes...which Beavis eXpecially really seem to enjoy. Then Seattle came around and tried to tell me Pearl Jam weren't hippees and I tuned out

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

We would probably agree on a lot. 90s had good music but mostly I meant the stuff MTV was pushing was no thanks. You can't completely throw away a decade that gave us Ween for god sakes...which Beavis eXpecially really seem to enjoy. Then Seattle came around and tried to tell me Pearl Jam weren't hippees and I tuned out

Ween rules!

#47 6 years ago

The next Stern is...

a price increase

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

This "IS" the lost decade. You will never see a "honey boo boo" or "Jersey Shore" game for sure. If this and alleged reality shows is actually what people are watching there is no hope for future titles other than Kid Rock and more remakes of super heroes (pure sarcasm...but you get the point).

Although we might be due for a football themed game. But the NFL would probably kill it with their demands for insane license fees.

Now that I think of it maybe you will see one of those games. They made a "Barbwire" and a "Baywatch". How much lower can you sink?

#49 6 years ago

I just read a rumor a new mad max movie and some games are coming.

A mad max pin could be fun.

#50 6 years ago

Barbwire was Gottlieb...sunk even more lower Sega

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 87.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 115.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    $ 62.00
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 32.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 18.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside