Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by zucot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

The new WWE pinball is now at Stonehedge family fun center along with 21 other pins. The Stern launch party will take place on February 15th 11am to 5pm finials to follow

#2 9 years ago

Sweet! I'm hoping to come down for the launch party and will be excited to get to try it out. Certainly a unique game.

#3 9 years ago

So, what's it like?

#4 9 years ago

Someone go get video!

#5 9 years ago

My neighbor PINFAN4LIFE got one setup last night.

The new Spike system is incredible to take in in one look. Everything is daisy chained with standard ethernet cables that go from module to module. (This is how it looks to me with my computer knowledge).

The backbox seems naked now..so different ... yet I think all the improvements are incredibly thought out and the game looks and plays great!

It is a lot lighter (40lbs). It "feels" a little different to me to play due to the weight drop but not in a bad way.
It's easier to slide across the wood floor trying to avoid a SDTM..

I think the game has great potential. I'm not a wrestling fan but I loved the unique layout and gameplay for such early code. Audio sounded great. The DMD looks to be a little different to me than the one from the last game , TWD, but then again I don't own a TWD.

The ULTRA BRIGHT WHITE surface mount LEDS on the main SPIKE board will blind you to look in at it once they kick in (used to light translite). Maybe a switch or SETUP feature to turn the LED's off when the translite is out because they will blind you like a flash camera!

#6 9 years ago

I really like the game but I do think they will need to time out the upper playfield.I bought this one for location.I think the LE is going to be great with the old wrestler that is the guys I know the best.

#7 9 years ago

I have a new code V1.05 for WWE that I will be installing tomorrow morning.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

The new WWE pinball is now at Stonehedge family fun center along with 21 other pins.

POIDH.

#9 9 years ago

Video!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-new-wwe-pinball-now-at-stonehedge-akronoh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.