Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,136 posts
  • 282 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190318_175225274 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190318_175228007 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190318_175307198 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190318_175405580 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-16-14-32-28 (resized).png
    BM66cab (resized).jpg
    IMG_3603 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3605 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3604 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3601 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3602 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3600 (resized).jpg
    industry titan (resized).png
    Screenshot_2018-05-06-17-53-06 (resized).png
    698F0DA8-4AB3-4602-862C-88E94EFA4BE3 (resized).jpeg
    nothing (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmonk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#565 7 years ago

Batman 66 SLE decals are cut, not wrapped. KISS LE and Prem decals are wrapped.

#663 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

A 1/2" #6 wood screw has a 41lb pull out strength when used in SPF plywood - so I don't think a common L bracket has enough jism to do battle against the 300+ pounds of force constantly applied to the corners.
    Wood gusseting secured with a suitable glue would be many times stronger, but of course the problem is that the corners are already painted, preventing the glue from properly bonding with the wood fibers.

But wouldn't using 2 or 3 #8 (for more grab) 1/2" on each side (L bracket with 2 or 3 holes on each side) be plenty of reinforcement?

#679 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

#8 has 58lbs of pull out on SPF

Is that with or without pilot holes? I was reading a paper that the non-pilot hole screws of the exact same type require like 3-5% more force to pull out compared to ones using pilot holes.

Quoted from vid1900:

...so it would indeed be stronger, but I still think we are expecting too much.
    The holes in the L would have to EXACTLY match the diameter of the screws; any play would fnck us.
    When I do a load calculation, I like to go 4X; because nothing is going to be laboratory perfect in the field.
    I'll look if there are any decking brackets that would have multiple staggered screw holes AND that would pull the 2 pieces towards each other (to help with any offset or play).

What about something like this?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Simpson-Strong-Tie-3-1-4-in-18-Gauge-Gusset-Angle-GA2/100375243

I was just at Home Depot and tested this with #8 1/2" screws and they fit perfectly (in fact, you couldn't push them through, they had to be threaded through by turning).

#684 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Simpson Strong-Tie HL37PC Heavy Angle Powder Coated Black, these are rated for 900lbs

$25-$41 each?! And the heavy rating is essentially wasted because we wouldn't be using 1/2" diameter bolts with much longer length than a #8 1/2", right?

I'll try the $0.98 Home Depot ones rated at 335lbs and see how it goes.

#693 7 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Do not use cheap corner braces from Home Depot.
    The metal is soft, and the strength is poor.

The one I linked to is the same brand as the expensive one vid1900 mentioned (so it's not some generic item from Home Depot), and handles 335lbs of force, but if there's something reasonable ($25 each is not reasonable) that will do the job better, I'd check that out, too.

#716 7 years ago
    Quoted from TimeBandit:

Dude, love the sentiment, but FFS stop quoting yourself! Shakespeare, Tennyson, Twain get quotes, not you. And no matter how many times you do it, your content does not automatically become quotable by decree.

Worked for Michael Jackson. Called himself the King of Pop in his PR until people eventually started calling him that, too. Takes dedication, that's all.

#862 7 years ago
    Quoted from cliff_clavin:

can you pre drill the hole and puts some wood glue in there and then the screw? might help....or the pre drill may make it weaker.....but without pre drilling you could split the wood...

Pilot hole definitely weakens grip.

#905 7 years ago
    Quoted from thundergod76:

Spent some time today reinforcing my BM66 cabinet that had begun to split. Even spot welded the gap between the tabs on the top brackets. On a whim I sprayed the top brackets black. Even shot some glue into the top joints and a little on each screw. We'll see how well it holds.

It was splitting before you put the B/W style leg brackets on, right?

#955 7 years ago
    Quoted from Manimal:

I have an alien on order too, but how do you know they will be better? Lol.

Exactly. Every single manufacturer has had issues with each of their machines, at least recently.

#964 7 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

That's what the extra $4k is going towards. A better cabinet and complete code.

If you're comparing it to a Stern Pro, the difference is under $3k. Apples to apples. You can't compare a Stern Pro to a JJP LE.

#1016 7 years ago
    Quoted from pindude80:

I don't see how wood glue and and strap will fix my torn decals

Depends on how picky you are. They make colored sharpies now. Okie-joe fix is still a fix. It won't hurt the resale value...much.

#1102 6 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Just got the HD mounts in the mail yesterday. Putting them on before my league buddies come over to play.

It sure looks split to me. Maybe I'm just nervous and the little rip in the decal happened when the game slid in my minivan. Believe me, I've beet myself up a dozen times for not strapping it down.

Black sharpie to blend the wood on the little burn area. Won't even remember it's there eventually.

#1127 6 years ago
    Quoted from wtatumjr:

I just installed the B/W corner supports on my AS and GB and wanted to add a few things. The upper angle brackets are a pain and not really worth it. I think the B/W brackets will do fine all by themselves. You can flip the plunger side bracket upside down to cover more upper space if you want - the cracks appear to start from the top down. You'll need to move a wire harness loop on the left side bracket but it's pretty easy. Screws are not included with the brackets so buy some 1/2" screws - 6 per corner. Install is pretty easy and you don't need to drill pilot holes.

Might have been my imagination, but on the AS Pre I put these brackets on, it didn't seem like the screws were able to grab the wood on the cabinet as tightly as I expected. Didn't feel "loose" but didn't feel nice and tight, either. I wonder if Stern is using cheaper, less dense plywood now, too.

#1134 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wow I say Rocks cabinet being split when he unboxed it is unacceptable and that he should get a new game immediately and I get 8 down votes, are you F'ing kidding me?? What a bunch of assholes you people are!

Membership in the Church of the Secret Starfish is widespread. You're just waking up to this?

#1211 6 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Ferraris? Maybe this car would be a more apt comparison.

rd

More like...

cadillac-eldorado-convertible-005 (resized).jpgcadillac-eldorado-convertible-005 (resized).jpg

#1235 6 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

I have picked up the HD brackets and welded up the corner gap.
    What size screws are you guys using to install?
    Half inch looks small and 3/4" looks like it maybe to long .

With the B/W braces, 3/4" with a couple washers worked out well. Test it over the top side to see how close to the outer edge it will come if you have the brace+washers.

1 week later
    #1320 6 years ago

Stern has quietly fixed their playfield and maybe their cabinet issues. What's next...cheap ass wiring that catches fire!?

It a feature on their Die Hard pin.

#1343 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

and also take a look at how many bolt threads each of those has. The B/W plate has almost twice as many.

A related problem, though, is it seems like Stern is using cheaper wood in AS and Batman cabinets. The "grab" of screws when installing those plates was MUCH less than KISS, etc. It's a bigger problem than just a reinforcement bracket.

#1351 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

They are making their own cabinets. It's been covered here when they started.
    LTG : )

I guess that explains why the cabinet wood is softer and/or less dense on the AS and Batman pins. Hidden cost cutting that's going to bite them. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't had a KISS to compare the screw bite to.

#1358 6 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

This is the first report I've heard of the wood not being as dense on newer cabinets. It's possible that this is affecting all newer games or it could be just be a one off. Will report back how the cabinet is on my new Ghostbusters Premium once I get it.
    If the cabinet wood is softer it likely means that more moisture is in it.

Someone else here (I don't remember who) also posted that they thought that the wood felt softer when they installed the B/W brackets. I was just fortunate that I had a launch KISS, AS, and BM'66 to compare. KISS cabinet wood feels more substantial when screwing in the brackets. More bite.

#1359 6 years ago
    Quoted from cireone:

What size screws are people using with the Williams brackets? Thanks.

I used 3/4" #8 with double #8 stainless washers to make sure it didn't bulge out the other side while still getting in deep enough to have the most wood to grab.

#1362 6 years ago

Yep that was me. I'm no carpenter by any stretch. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the "softer" wood on the latest Sterns. I put a small dab of Titebond 3 on every single screw just to be sure. When lifting these machines you really get a feel for how heavy they are. The fact that Stern is trying to cut corners on these cabs is mind blowing.

Good idea with the titebond 3. I'll keep that in mind for future reinforcements. Hopefully Stern decides to spend $19.32 more per cabinet and goes back to using the Churchill type CLEARLY better wood for cabs again. They're asking for long-term much more expensive trouble by cutting this corner.

#1364 6 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Why would they. The next game is probably Star Wars and that shit could be made of cardboard, but the Star Wars guys will buy it, without a doubt.

Because replacements and warranty claims for cabinets falling apart on location and in homes are unattractive and will be more of a pain than playfield swaps.

#1407 6 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

I'm still hearing that their move was with the intent on eventually entering the gaming business as Williams did.

Stern bugs and "reliability" in gaming devices would guarantee a short foray into that fantasy. They'd find out real quick their way of doing things doesn't fly when Vegas/Macau money is on the line.

#1432 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wakky:

Br = Buck Rogers not Black Rose
    Lw = lethal Weapon not Lost World
    DD = Dr Dude not Dungeons and Dragons
    For the reader it can be confusing as just proven .

Generally speaking, context provides the answer correctly most of the time. People will keep abbreviating. It's faster to type that way, too.

#1476 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Titebond is a wood glue:
    amazon.com link »
    Put it on the screws before screwing them into the wood.
    Its the accepted way to fix loose or stripped screw problems or to firm up screw holes in wood.
    Generally one places a small piece of a wooden toothpick or bamboo skewer with some glue into the screw hole to add bite.
    The glue expands the wood slightly making a much tighter fit than without the glue.

If you don't drill a pilot hole, doesn't the glue get wiped off as the screw goes into the wood?

#1477 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sanfordpk:

I used #10 stainless 3/4 inch wood screws with a washer and a lock washer

Where did you get pan or hex head wood screws? Those are all sheet metal screws everywhere I check.

#1480 6 years ago

Yes a bit does, but it also works as a lubricant, and enough does remain to do its job.
    Pilot holes are important to avoid splitting. Especially near the edges.
    But in this case with #8 screws at 1/2" length there is little chance of splitting.
    I think I would drill pilot holes if used the #10 screws or larger.

But pilot holes reduce the strength of the screw hold. This new Stern cabinet wood is so soft, I don't think there's a big risk of splitting. I was more interested in how the glue helps if most gets stripped off as it goes in.

#1483 6 years ago

Sheet metal screws are widely used on wood these days. The hex head ones have a nice taper to them similar to wood screws.
    Just glue them in and you will be fine.
    They are already all over the playfield.

That's what I used, I was just curious where he FOUND actual wood screws with pan or hex heads. There's none around here.

#1507 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Fantasy land thinking. DI won't come close to 4k, they will be lucky to sell 1k
    Stern still crushes the rest of the market and will continue to do so. Competition is still a good thing and so are more options available.
    It only helps Stern to have these other options out there.

Well, surprise! You're already wrong. Jack told me personally that they've sold over 1000 Dialed In already, and they project selling 1000 more while those first 1000 are being build. So that's 2000 Dialed In at the BEGINNING.

How would you like your crow served?

#1509 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

While I believe that they will sell ~1000 DIs, always remember that Jack says a lot of things that would be best described as exaggerated exuberance

Possible, but to say that it will sell 1k in its lifetime when Jack says they've sold more than that already and he expects to sell another 1k by the time those are built...even if you discount what he says by 50%, that's still more than the "not even" lifetime 1k sales iceman has been touting. Plus, given the people I know that have already lined up for theirs, I doubt he's too far off 1k in sales for Dialed In - and it deserves it.

#1512 6 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

18 own it so far and 129 have it on their wishlist. I think he's way off and that's coming from someone that's on the fence. I think it looks cool, like the build quality and I like the unliscensed theme. Not crazy about price or the cell phone / social media aspect of it. I would only consider an LE

Not that it needs to be said, but Pinside is not the real world, and even then, pinside profiles here are not kept updated by everyone. I seldom update mine. Pins often go in and out of my collection without ever showing up in my profile, unless I go back and add it to the "had it" list later.

#1532 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

I think at the price point they are at that they won't sell as many as they could. I like the game and how it plays and would like to buy one but at $9500 shipped. Just to much for one game right now.

No one's forcing you to buy an LE. Standard is $8000, and worth every penny.

#1535 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

It's tough to buy a game that feels de-contented for $8000. Just because it's less than $9500 doesn't mean it's any kind of bargain.

What are you talking about? This isn't Stern where they take away game features if you don't pay up. The Dialed In Standard/LE differences are cosmetic. The actual games are the same.

And if you think "well, only a thousand more" to LE, then you have enough to afford an LE. The price point for the game is $8000. If you want it to look real nice, it's more. Simple as that.

#1538 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

When you get to the $8500k pricing level it does become only a $1k more scenario. If it is $5k then a $1k difference is more substantial to the overall price.

You're missing the point. If you are struggling to get $8000 together, it's NOT "only 1k more" because it's not possible or very difficult to make that additional leap. So if you are thinking "only 1k more" you can afford 1k more. Different circumstances.

BTW, I only paid 9k flat, delivered, but I preordered at reveal.

#1539 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

When you can get a JJP pin for $5200 then it would be comparable to Stern.
    This is a premium/LE comparison.
    And its NOT an "LE" in any way shape or form with a hopeful 2500 "LE"s being run. Sales will be 1,000 or so anyhow.

You seem to have upped your sales estimates over time.

And given that you haven't actually played the game, your assessment is pretty hilarious. It's a premium game experience in the WoZ vein. Stern, Heighway, Spooky, AP, etc, have nothing even close to it currently.

#1543 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I watched a lot of you tube video!
    I've said around 1,000, but i wouldn't be surprised if its less.
    When you say Stern has "nothing close to it", I don't know how you can even make that claim. Stern has some GREAT pins out right now.

Again, you haven't PLAYED the GAME. I've played it (repeatedly) and every modern Stern pin except maybe Rolling Stones (is that modern Stern? Seems like the end of their crappier era). Literally nothing compares to the experience with Dialed In. It's in a class by itself. You may not like the THEME, but as a pin with features, polish and build quality taken together, nothing touches it.

#1544 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Nobody said anything about a struggle. My point is the value at $8k, $8500, $9k, or $9500 isn't there for a lot of people therefore sales will not be as many then if they hit a better price point.

I think the reason you see a buyers market for pins developing because a LOT of people are selling pins to finance these new pins coming up.

#1549 6 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Watched a video last night where the shot to the center dropped the ball SDTM almost every time. Hope they fix this.

You mean the theatre shot, missed? Maybe it wasn't leveled properly? This never happened to me personally, and the outlanes are far less abusive than KISS and Aerosmith.

#1550 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Not to defend anyone or take sides but I've played DI several times and quite frankly it bores me. Not saying it is a bad game but diffidently different strokes for different folks. If DI and GBLE or ASLE were the same price and I could afford one I would buy GB or AS. Knowing the price different it would make it easy but both JJP and Stern have now priced me out of NIB as I don't find the value in games of that cost anymore. I bought GOTLE and absolutely love it but that is when I started to realize that these things aren't worth the cost anymore, to me.

You don't have to rationalize. You PLAYED IT and didn't like it. That's cool. Every pin is not for everyone. I'm still not a big fan of Aerosmith and prefer KISS for that layout. Preference is by nature subjective. But you arrived at that once you had your hands on one.

#1562 6 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

its not a toy like AFM or MM. Its a magnet that catches the ball and drops it down the drain. But hey if you are into that kinda gameplay I'm sure you'll love the game then.

What he's saying and I said, too, is that this didn't happen for us. I played many games at PAGG and that never happened once, so it's maybe bad setup or a Canada-only feature.

#1587 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

My friend who played it at PAGG specifically complained about that issue to me when I asked him what he thought of the game. Dunno if they only had one DI there or not, but it happened at the show. So no, it's not a bad setup or Canada-only feature, it happens.

There was only one DI at PAGG. Weird that it happened enough for him to complain about but never happened to me. I mean, I had some close calls, but I was always able to save them. Tilt was very forgiving on that machine.

3 weeks later
    #1774 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Can you imagine the deal Stern would get if they ordered 10,000 of those Williams hd leg brackets. We're stuck buying them for $4.99 each + shipping. I got a better price cuz I bought 24 but still not as cheap as what Stern could get them for.

Dealing with China manufacturing, I would be shocked if they were more than 1/4 that, delivered to the US in quantity. So maybe $5/game total for 4 brackets? It would not be a lot in the big picture, a tiny fraction of 1% the retail price of a pro. Or they could offer it only on their "premium" models like Prem/LE as an incentive and it becomes even less of the total cost.

But they won't. Quality and durability is clearly not driving Stern these days.

#1781 6 years ago

Something omitted is if Stern did buy bulk from the manufacturer (which they will not not, so people should not expect the HD bracket on SW), as there would be a shortage, and the price per bracket would go UP anyway, not exclusive to shortage, but interest and need.

You've obviously never dealt with China. They deal in qty 10,000-1,000,000 a month on small items like that. The price would go down the more you make until you hit that factory's production limit. Then just find an additional factory. They're all over the place. Most are next to preschools and prisons so the workforce is right there.

#1784 6 years ago

Obviously, you have not seen in pinball what happens when parts are in short supply for this niche industry.

Actually, I have seen that and done something about it. If you'll recall, I did the Shadow Plastic SuperSet under license from Gene back in the day. When I started, ONE plastic by the sanctum was $300 because no one had them. I made the whole set, including plastics that Bally sold as part of separate assemblies, and sold the whole set of all plastics retail for a little over half that one plastic. Did it twice in fact because the first run had screened ink that ended up crackling over time and I had to recall and replace all the sets after 6 months or so. That was a learning experience.

That is the epitome of small run, custom manufacture. I did that for the hobby, not for profit. But I do plenty of Chinese manufacture for profit. I know how it works firsthand. It sounds like you do not have firsthand experience.

Some parts can be mass produced more easily, some cannot.
    Parts when exhausted taken months, if not years to come back, if at all, unless a game (or general requirement) remains in production.
    Generic parts such as plastic buttons and metal fabrication machining (such as bracket plates) can be if a company is tooled up to do so.
    Other parts are not as easy to send out to China, including anything game specific or related "widget".
    Hot stamping pop bumper caps for example requires the mold, which is not "off the shelf".
    Some types of plastic parts cannot be "vacuum formed" out of loss of detail, but must be injection molded or extruded.
    Rapid prototyping has helped this industry, but does not solve all problems.

You can make a new mold and test in less than a month.

A generic part like these leg plates that you need 4 of per machine would definitely be made in qty 10,000 plus (that's only 2500 machines), and you could have it in 6-8 weeks, including 3 weeks of shipping by sea and customs clearance. It might take a month longer if it was some part where you had to make a new mold.

It's not hard. Really. You have to find the right partner in China, and THAT'S HARD. But once you have that, it's pretty easy.

The only place where it's dicey is if you're talking a custom part in small quantities (1000 or less). THEN it becomes expensive and/or time-consuming. Leg plates are not that.

#1815 6 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I'm very glad you posted as I am traveling to Las Vegas next week and was looking for a few places close to where we are staying to play some pinball. Very excited to try out your locations.

Pinballmap.com and the pinside map are your friends when traveling. I use both all the time to find locations.

2 months later
    #1925 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh that looks heavy duty. Looks like 2 whole screws holding it on. Better then nothing I suppose.

They added B/W style leg bolt brackets again in a running change, too.

#1927 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well let's see a good picture then.

Well let's see a good picture then.

Here's pics of the running change Stern has made to Star Wars cabinets, reverting to the B/W style leg bolt brackets. Knock yourself out:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/137#post-3924456

#1941 6 years ago

You're shooting blanks again...

#1956 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

I need some advice here.
    I am going to install the cabinet brackets/braces on a friend's GB. There is now a tear in the cabinet decal due to this crack, but I believe when I adjust the cabinet I will be able to push the decal back in place where it becomes almost impossible to see where the decal came apart.
    Is there anything I should use to coat the area where the split occurred so that the decal does not lift and begin curling after the repair is complete?
    Thank You

Personally, I would leave it alone after reinforcing the cabinet.

#1976 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh it's not THAT bad, I lifted mine out all by myself and I'm only 160 lbs. It only weighs about 40-50 lbs

It's more awkward than heavy.

1 month later
    #2038 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

But... code... that *IS* a reason to stop buying NIB [from Stern]

That's the best reason. They need to catch up or reorganize or shake up management or SOMETHING to get their act together. I'm out of Stern NIB until I see changes in the field, not promises.

Fortunately Houdini and jPotC can fill that void just fine for the next 6-12 months.

#2041 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

What they need is about 3 or more code programmers. If they can find them I'll bet they aint cheap so you'd probably looking at another price increase to pay for them.

Amortized? They're dirt cheap, relatively speaking. I would be really surprised if Stern started their junior programmers out at more than $60k/yr. If they work on two machines a year (more likely three, but...) and those machines sell a relative small 2500 units total together, that's $24 bucks a machine. Programmer cost is not the issue. I'm sure it's more to do with experience/talent and stern cost cutting.

#2043 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Cool, I wasn’t aware you could hire solid junior programmers so cheap. Usually I see the cost to be at least that for just the salary, and then you need to add benefits, and office space, recruiting, and all the other overhead costs.
    I realize your just spreading the cost over the number of machines, but once we are doing that, aren’t we looking at the 10 bucks it would cost them to put rails on the playfield and stop people complaining about the pegs?

In the end you have to amortize costs to get the cost of goods. The office space is already baked into general overhead they're already paying whether you have another programmer or not. There's probably a few grand of office equipment and computer hardware per new programmer, but it's nothing compared to the recurring salary. Even if junior programmers were $100k, broken out to a per machine basis, it's a relatively small bump. I think the bigger problem is the structure of the organization and too deep cost-cutting. Both need a shakeup.

#2051 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Lol
    I told myself AFMr would be my next game but I dragged my feet to see what Stern had in the hopper.
    I'm excited about GOTG, I think (too soon) but I know it will be 3-5 years, if ever, before complete.
    So AFMr is my next NIB. That way I can play a software complete game for 3-5 years then sell it to buy a HUO example of GOTG if its worth a shit.
    Never know. It may have a GOT orbit & BM66 code forever.

Not shipping games with at least 1.00 code is a pretty new development with Stern. Only two games in the last 7 years I checked shipped less than 1.00, Star Wars and B'66. Star wars is only 90 days and still no 1.00. Batman '66 is almost a year with alpha code. GotG will be a good test as to whether Stern is setting a new bad ship-unfinished-and-pray trend or reforming, because if Lonnie really did do the code, there won't be much in the way of updates after the fact.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmonk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-new-cabinets?tu=pinmonk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.