Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,136 posts
  • 282 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190318_175225274 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190318_175228007 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190318_175307198 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190318_175405580 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-16-14-32-28 (resized).png
    BM66cab (resized).jpg
    IMG_3603 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3605 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3604 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3601 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3602 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3600 (resized).jpg
    industry titan (resized).png
    Screenshot_2018-05-06-17-53-06 (resized).png
    698F0DA8-4AB3-4602-862C-88E94EFA4BE3 (resized).jpeg
    nothing (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider msch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 7 years ago

Happened too me too

IMG_6147 (resized).JPGIMG_6147 (resized).JPG

#57 7 years ago

To be fair, my gb is on route. I wood glued and put a ratchet strap around the caninet and it's good now. Doesn't look great but whatever, its on route.

IMG_6204 (resized).JPGIMG_6204 (resized).JPG

#76 7 years ago

The game plays great and stern took care of me for the playfield. I'm not afraid to buy nib sterns. I understand a private collector not wanting to buy, but new sterns just plain earn.

#79 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

...but that's who they're marketing toward with Premium/LE/Super LEs. Private collectors. The games from their "operators are our customers" days were built better & cost less thank $4k. $7k-$15k for games splitting at the seems is bonkers.

And I agree. I'm just stating that it's really a non issue as far as game play and repairs. I'm happy overall with my investment.
    One day it'll be in my personal collection.

#331 7 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Operators only care about earnings if it was made of dog shit they would not care as long as the quarter drop worked. Different time and different customers manufactures have for the most part priced out op's so the home consumer is the key target to keep happy in pinball. Any smart op does ticket redemption basically slot machines for kids or operates a $20 gum ball sticker machine. Vid you are fu@king awesome and love the history and help you provide. If companies can't make a product that can't last a month in a home then good luck with whatever op that is willing to pay these prices and have it fall apart on location and hurt someone. In today's sue crazy world your done.

Incorrect. We very much care about pinball and the condition of our games.

1 week later
    #1014 6 years ago

Wood glue and a ratchet strap solve this issue.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider msch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-new-cabinets?tu=msch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.