Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,136 posts
  • 282 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190318_175225274 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190318_175228007 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190318_175307198 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190318_175405580 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-16-14-32-28 (resized).png
    BM66cab (resized).jpg
    IMG_3603 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3605 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3604 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3601 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3602 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3600 (resized).jpg
    industry titan (resized).png
    Screenshot_2018-05-06-17-53-06 (resized).png
    698F0DA8-4AB3-4602-862C-88E94EFA4BE3 (resized).jpeg
    nothing (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1091 6 years ago

METLE #199 looks factory fresh. I would be shutting bricks right now if I had found a crack!!

#1112 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I love that time when a new game becomes... just one of your games. You stop babying it and just play the snot out of it. It gets dirty, shop it, and play on. Good times.

So cabinets splitting down the seams on a 3 year old game is normal?

1 week later
    #1363 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Good idea with the titebond 3. I'll keep that in mind for future reinforcements. Hopefully Stern decides to spend $19.32 more per cabinet and goes back to using the Churchill type CLEARLY better wood for cabs again. They're asking for long-term much more expensive trouble by cutting this corner.

Why would they. The next game is probably Star Wars and that shit could be made of cardboard, but the Star Wars guys will buy it, without a doubt.

1 week later
    #1502 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Fantasy land thinking. DI won't come close to 4k, they will be lucky to sell 1k
    Stern still crushes the rest of the market and will continue to do so. Competition is still a good thing and so are more options available.
    It only helps Stern to have these other options out there.

I have a feeling you are going to be so wrong. Seems that most people that plays this pin absolutely loves it and I bet there are some Stern buyers who will be waiting and watching given recent QC issues at Stern, I am sure it will sell pretty well.

#1519 6 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Umm...no, not really.....I don't bash , but will never own one ( and have played it, love my WOZ, btw)....I do hope they sell quite a few, however, as competition at any level is always good....

Hence I said "MOST" people. I agree with your second sentence all the way!

#1564 6 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

So you are saying a clean shot to a desired target should be rewarded by a Magnet catching the ball & dropping it SDTM??? Dude come on.
    The Magnet pulse was fixed on TWD. Also adding a post from the pops fixed the pops drain on mine & many others too. Having a magnet just catch the ball and drop it STDM is pretty bad and they may want to try and fix it with some code programming.

Sooo, your saying TWD was fixed, but you dont appear to give that benefit to Hieghway, on a just released game. Gotcha...

#1571 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Sorry but nothing about that turn table mech says "pro". Nor does the LCD
    When it's done and fully implemented it will be one of the most impressive engineering feats on a pinball machine
    Try and find a BM66SLE or LE for sale except for Gap or Automated. We like it and see what's coming with Lyman
    The theme and artwork are fantastic
    So is ASLE btw
    As for a DICE, let's hear the justification for that one?
    The fact is DEMAND for BM66 at $15k blows away a DICE at $12.5k of which a a handful might be actually delivered to the end user

Try to find an LE for sale, except for here and there. Not a real strong argument for BM66 being popular lol

#1619 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

7K+ and you have to glue your cabinet?
    How in hell is that acceptable?

It's NOT acceptable, it's a GREAT job!-

5 months later
    #2022 6 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

What type of joint is that?

Not joined.

#2039 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

That's the best reason. They need to catch up or reorganize or shake up management or SOMETHING to get their act together. I'm out of Stern NIB until I see changes in the field, not promises.
    Fortunately Houdini and jPotC can fill that void just fine for the next 6-12 months.

Agreed. I can probably fix or have a cab fixed if need be. I can't do or find anyone to write the code.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-new-cabinets?tu=Roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.