Pinside_forum_7820207_2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7820207_1 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7819930_0 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7819930_1 (resized).png
dol (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 5.22.07 pm (resized).png
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.17.22 pm (resized).png
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.15.58 pm (resized).png
There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 7 years ago

The Pabst Brewing Company Announces Retro Pinball Machine

PBR-Themed “Can Crusher” Pinball Game to Debut at Comic-Con International in San Diego

ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL – July 13, 2016 – The Pabst Brewing Company, makers of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer (“PBR”), today proudly announced the debut of its new PBR-Themed “Can Crusher” pinball machine. The new PBR machine will make its debut at Comic-Con International in San Diego on July 21st through July 24th at booth 501. The game was developed in partnership with Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball machines

The “Can Crusher” pinball machine captures the iconic nature of the PBR brand with a retro game design,dynamic eye-popping art by artist and pinball phenomenon Dirty Donny Gillies and music by hard-hitting heavy metal band RED FANG.

The debut of this machine will not stop with its arrival at Comic-Con. Following Comic-Con, PBR will showcase the exclusive machine at several other venues including concerts, barcades, high profile events, and other community activities.

“To partner with Stern Pinball on the ‘Can Crusher’ and have a superstar artist like Dirty Donny and music from Red Fang was exactly what we set out to do when we wanted to make a pinball machine the PBR way. The game does a great job of capturing the essence of our brand,” said Pabst CMO Dan McHugh.

About Pabst Brewing Company

With over 30 beers in our portfolio, Pabst Brewing Company is the largest American-owned brewery. Since 1844, we’ve taken pride in brewing beers that have become iconic, cherished American brands. Brands that promote regional pride, and brands that express common bonds amongst people all over the world.

Pabst is honored to be part of so many lives. We work tirelessly to provide worthy products and memorable experiences in local communities. Loyalty is hard to come by these days. Being your beer of choice is a great privilege, which is why we deliver nothing less than award-winning taste and quality.

Trust your good times to Pabst. http://pabstbrewingco.com

About Stern Pinball, Inc.

Stern Pinball, Inc., headquartered just outside Chicago, Illinois, is the oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball games in the world. Stern’s highly talented creative and technical teams design, engineer and manufacture a full line of popular pinball games, merchandise and accessories. Recent Stern titles include Ghostbusters, Spider-Man Vault, Game of Thrones, KISS, WWE WrestleMania, The Walking Dead, Mustang, Star Trek, Metallica, The Avengers, X-Men, AC/DC, Tron, Transformers, Avatar, Iron Man, Batman, and many more! All of Stern’s pinball games are crafted by hand and assembled by Stern’s expert team. A broad range of players enjoy Stern’s games from professional pinball players that compete in high-stakes international competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit http://www.sternpinball.com/

1 month later
#52 7 years ago

Stern now released that they will be doing a Batman 66 = B66 (I guess)

Prices hav not been released as yet but Pro scrapped, Premium, LE and Super LE, so guessing the now premium will be the new Pro in 2017

2ea374459507c04f31333b93f5e198e37f07a443 (resized).jpg2ea374459507c04f31333b93f5e198e37f07a443 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#53 7 years ago

Wow prices released

Stern Pinball in Collaboration with Ka-Pow Pinball Celebrates 30 Years in Business with Release of Batman ‘66 Pinball Game!
Holy Golden Anniversary, Iconic Batman TV Show Turns 50!
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL – September 15, 2016 – Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball machines, proudly announced today the availability of its highly anticipated Batman ‘66 Anniversary Edition pinball machine.
Stern Pinball is celebrating its 30th year in business and the 50th anniversary of the iconic American TV series with an Anniversary Edition pinball machine featuring the world famous “Dynamic Duo” of Batman and Robin. The game will immerse players in campy fun and heart-pounding action as the crime fighting Dynamic Duo comes to the aid of the Gotham City Police. Throughout the game, Batman and Robin work to deduce clues and discover super villain plots in an effort to thwart evil plans and capture bad guys. Players are guided through the game by the voices of none other than the original Batman and Robin, Adam West and Burt Ward.
A Hall of Fame pinball development team created the all new Anniversary Edition machine. The project was inspired by Joe Kaminkow of Ka-Pow Pinball and spearheaded by Stern Pinball product development chief, George Gomez, who, along with renowned programmer, Lyman Sheats, brought the game to life.
In addition to the fun title and game experience, the machine features a full color high definition display replacing the dot matrix display. In conjunction with Stern’s new SPIKE-2 electronic pinball platform, the display enables high definition graphics and innovative animations. This enables the game to feature actual TV footage from the iconic series. The game includes a second high definition display on the playfield as part of an interactive game feature.
"We are very proud to celebrate our 30th year in business by making a 50th anniversary Batman ‘66 game in collaboration with our good friend, Joe Kaminkow. Joe, who was instrumental in starting Stern Pinball 30 years ago and served as our company’s very first game designer, is now one of the gaming industry’s leaders,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.
Pricing and Availability:
The Batman ‘66 Anniversary Edition pinball machine will be available in Premium, Limited Edition, and Super Limited Edition models. The company has no current plans to produce a Pro model.
In celebration of Stern Pinball’s 30th anniversary and Batman’s 50th anniversary, Stern Pinball will build a Super Limited Edition model. The Super Limited Edition model also includes a one-of-kind art package plus multiple translites, a unique included topper and accessories package, and a high-fidelity 3-channel audio system that is three times more powerful than audio systems of previous generations. The Super Limited Edition model will be allocated by invitation and through an application process open to pinball collectors. Collectors can apply for a Super Limited Edition model by completing and submitting an application located at http://www.Batman66Application.com. Applications are due by 11:59 pm CST on September 30, 2016.
The Limited Edition model will be offered in two series of 120 games each. Each game in the first series will be named for one of the 120 episodes of the television show. Each game in the second series will be named for one of the iconic “bat gadgets” used in the series. In total, only 240 Limited Edition machines will be produced.
All purchasers who make a deposit on their game will also receive a VIP invitation to an exclusive “meet and greet” with Batman (Adam West) at the Westin Chicago North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, Illinois during the weekend of Chicago’s Pinball Expo.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price:
Premium Model: $US 8,599
Limited Edition Model: $US 9,999
Super Limited Edition Model: $US 14,999
The Premium and Limited Edition models of the Batman ‘66 Anniversary Edition pinball game will be available through authorized Stern Pinball distributors and dealers around the world. Please contact your distributor or dealer for more information. The Super Limited Edition model will be available direct from Stern Pinball.
Stern Pinball, Inc., headquartered just outside Chicago, Illinois, is the oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball games in the world. Stern’s highly talented creative and technical teams design, engineer and manufacture a full line of popular pinball games, merchandise and accessories. Recent Stern titles include Ghostbusters, Spider-Man Vault Edition, Game of Thrones, KISS, WWE WrestleMania, The Walking Dead, Mustang, Star Trek, Metallica, The Avengers, X-Men, AC/DC, Tron, Transformers, Avatar, Iron Man and many more! All of Stern’s pinball games are crafted by hand and assembled by Stern’s expert team. A broad range of players enjoy Stern’s games from professional pinball players that compete in high-stakes international competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit http://www.sternpinball.com.
All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.

#54 7 years ago

This is a joke, right? What's the date again?

#55 7 years ago

no apparently these are the latest prices

#56 7 years ago

LOL! 10k for a pin that Stern may not cover under warranty........no thanks

#57 7 years ago

Well if you want a comparison. I bought LOTR NIB Delivered for $3400. that was delivered to my house from the stern factory. that was may 2007.

my game was 4 days old when it arrived.

#58 7 years ago

People this is a boutique game produced for the anniversary of Stern with two LCDs. This is not indicative of the prices of their normal product line.

#59 7 years ago

Hey swink, I think PCC has a price on Pabst's website. There's a crossed out price. That might be the MSRP.

http://store.pabstblueribbon.com/products/pabst-can-crusher-pinball-machine

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

no apparently these are the latest prices

Welcome back!

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Hey swink, I think PCC has a price on Pabst's website. There's a crossed out price. That might be the MSRP.
http://store.pabstblueribbon.com/products/pabst-can-crusher-pinball-machine

cheers man, we will take the cross out price as the MSRP

screen-capture-20 (resized).pngscreen-capture-20 (resized).png

thanks

1 month later
#62 7 years ago

SLE Batman 66 increased from 30 to 80 units because so many people are throwing big dollars at them - this just made the bubble a little bigger.

Takrn from a letter from Stern to a customer:

Demand for this Super Limited Edition was incredible. We were overwhelmed with fantastic applications and it was difficult to decide who should get these games. In fact, in fairness we could not reject enough applications.
Due to this demand, we have increased the quantity to 80:
· 30 for the 30 years of Stern Pinball beginning with 1986, and
· 50 for the 50 years of Batman ’66 beginning with 1966.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info/page/100

1 month later
#63 7 years ago

Spiderman Home / The Pin, and maybe what the new pro will be ??? as Batman 66 had no Pro's
MSRP $3800

sm1 (resized).jpgsm1 (resized).jpg

sm2 (resized).jpgsm2 (resized).jpg

#64 7 years ago

color dmd?

#65 7 years ago

Someone wrote their initial gameplay impressions in the Spidey thread and were not impressed with the DMD or the quality of the game.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#67 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Spiderman Home / The Pin, and maybe what the new pro will be ??? as Batman 66 had no Pro's
MSRP $3800

The pro is meant to be on route, so they won't replace what they have there. They may strip the pro down more over time, but it will always be appropriate for putting on route. What worries me most is that the B66 premium is a very stripped down premium. That's a pro. I really hope that they don't drop that many features from premiums going forward.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

The pro is meant to be on route, so they won't replace what they have there. They may strip the pro down more over time, but it will always be appropriate for putting on route. What worries me most is that the B66 premium is a very stripped down premium. That's a pro. I really hope that they don't drop that many features from premiums going forward.

I'm not attacking you but aren't you kind of making double talk? In the other thread you say that there's not enough upgrades between the LE and Prem but here you're saying the Prem is stripped down.

For all of the criticism for B66 that I have, I don't feel the Prem is stripped down at all. It's in line with GOT and GB prems (in name but not price). No shaker and no custom rails have been standard for Prems for awhile. If B66 had a Pro, I would imagine that whole rotating section would be gone.

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I'm not attacking you but aren't you kind of making double talk? In the other thread you say that there's not enough upgrades between the LE and Prem but here you're saying the Prem is stripped down.

Both are true. Compare B66 to Ghostbusters. It's a step backwards in many ways. More sparse design, Photoshop artwork (yes, it's hand drawn, but it's still a Photoshop collage package and light on custom art), and off the shelf toys. Ghostbusters had custom art, original sculpts and toys, and a far more complex design. There's just a lot more in Ghostbusters at a much lower cost.

And saying that it's in line with GoT and GB is only half true. The shakers and armor should never have been removed in the first place. That's part of, you know, what makes something "premium" to begin with. B66 is supposed to be special, but it's more of the same. That's the issue. You can always justify inflated LE/SLE pricing to some degree because they're a limited quantity, but the premium should be in line with standard premium pricing. It's not limited and it doesn't have any extras at all.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Both are true. Compare B66 to Ghostbusters. It's a step backwards in many ways. More sparse design, Photoshop artwork (yes, it's hand drawn, but it's still a Photoshop collage package and light on custom art), and off the shelf toys. Ghostbusters had custom art, original sculpts and toys, and a far more complex design. There's just a lot more in Ghostbusters at a much lower cost.
And saying that it's in line with GoT and GB is only half true. The shakers and armor should never have been removed in the first place. That's part of, you know, what makes something "premium" to begin with. B66 is supposed to be special, but it's more of the same. That's the issue. You can always justify inflated LE/SLE pricing to some degree because they're a limited quantity, but the premium should be in line with standard premium pricing. It's not limited and it doesn't have any extras at all.

I think your problem is with the pricing of all models of B66. I'm specifically speaking to the model names. The equivalency between the LEs and Premiums has not changed in well over a year. Gameplay is the same across the two models. The cosmetic differences between the two models haven't changed either.

Stripped down and overpriced do not mean the same thing. The premiums have been without shakers and special armor for awhile with little complaining. Was TWD the last Prem to come with a shaker? Were there any Prem that came with special armor? All models of B66 are overpriced but none are stripped down.

Sparse design is an interesting complaint. I'm not sure that should have an influence on price if the designer intended for the game to be that way i.e. AFM. More features doesn't equate to a better game.

#71 7 years ago

Maybe Stern is pushing more of the premiums to be sited with the full features and the budget conscious can get the stripped "The Pin" "home" version or forced to buy the Premium which will probably called the Pro. Time will tell but if all the other manufacturers are making full game featured games for their standard and LE versions, it is probably where Stern are going.

But I don't agree with it even though I might type it.

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I think you're problem is with the pricing of all models of B66. I'm specifically speaking to the model names.

I have way more issues than just pricing when it comes to Batman or any other game they're making right now. But as for Batman, they probably could have avoided a lot of comparison issues by just using a whole different naming convention. If this is really a unique situation, maybe Special Edition, Commemorative Edition, and Unlimited would have been better. The terms "premium" and "limited" are problematic, because they're so wildly out of line with premium and LE game pricing. SLE and LE probably can always be fluid in pricing given the size of runs and differentiating factors, but they really haven't been until now.

It all points to an issue that Stern's marketing doesn't understand how to control a message. Words have meanings.

Let's just all hope that this is truly a special case game. Having one of these a year would be bad. One every few years, that's fine, I guess.

#73 7 years ago

It's also impossible not to compare B66 to BDK and SMVE, as far as the feature matrix vs. MSRP.

#74 7 years ago

I don't know wear you buy your games but my last two NIB AC/DC and ST both $4500

#75 7 years ago

that is why I decided to just keep one thing consistant and compare MSRP as actual real prices vary between dealers a little to greatly. The price watch also is interesting as a time line of what has been changing over time (long and short) as trying to find that info later is much harder. Wish I did it for the other companies as well.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

that is why I decided to just keep one thing consistant and compare MSRP as actual real prices vary between dealers a little to greatly. The price watch also is interesting as a time line of what has been changing over time (long and short) as trying to find that info later is much harder. Wish I did it for the other companies as well.

The MSRP on both the AC/DC and ST were under $5000 yet you have the year posted with a price that does not match the yr

#77 7 years ago

By the way you might want to take note JJP has gone from $6500 in 2011 to $9000 2016

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

By the way you might want to take note JJP has gone from $6500 in 2011 to $9000 2016

That's for the "JJP's Historic Price Watch List" thread.

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

The MSRP on both the AC/DC and ST were under $5000 yet you have the year posted with a price that does not match the yr

maybe the purchase price was under the MSRP but the listed MSRP's are correct based on the game's launch info:
ST - post 10 MSRP info
AC/DC - post 15 MSRP info

as the MSRP info is basically copy and pasted from their launch data.

#80 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

what I do remember is Stern started to increase their prices alot 6 months after JJP launched WOZ and they probably figured hell we will bump our prices to cash in and haven't stopped.

Quoted from dmbjunky:

That's for the "JJP's Historic Price Watch List" thread.

haven't seen this one, but this is a time in motion study at snail pace of games launched comparing JJP to Stern.

JJP in the last 5 years - 3 games
Stern in the last 5 years - 23 games (not including the AC/DC Lucy re-skin or re-runs of Tron or the various Pro's, Premium's and LE but factoring in VE's)

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

haven't seen this one

It was joke that he should make one.

Quoted from swinks:

but this is a time in motion study at snail pace of games launched comparing JJP to Stern.

Is that what this thread's supposed to be? It doesn't say that in the first post or title. I thought it was just comparing Stern to themselves.

#82 7 years ago

I thought it was a joke but just in case was curious.....

as for this thread, I just thought it would be cool to track info as it was launched, as launch info is hard to find down the track and people like to bring up pricing based on random bits of info.

but like with the 23 machine count, it is an example where you can quickly go to the first post in this thread and count all the games between 2016 and 2011, or Pro's went up "X" amount over a certain period etc.

The time in motion study comment was my poor joke of JJP.... 3 games over 5 years

thanks for contributing

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#83 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

It was joke that he should make one.

Is that what this thread's supposed to be? It doesn't say that in the first post or title. I thought it was just comparing Stern to themselves.

Just one more Stern bitch fest thread

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Just one more Stern bitch fest thread

not a bitch fest just a little bit of joking but the main point of the thread is just tracking the pricing and launch dates for a company that produces alot of games.

I thought it would be valuable for the newbie in a few years time to quickly get an idea of a games particular price on launch - thats all

#85 7 years ago

Don't mind JY64. He literally only exists to act as a Stern apologist and to take shots at JJP. Probably a Stern employee account.

#86 7 years ago

Hey Swinks,
I was doing a little light searching for the BBH MSRP. I found pinball news's old review and press release but no MSRP. Then I started looking on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine for Stern's website. Still no MSRP. They led me to a bunch of their distributors back in 2010. I checked GAP's website and found a price for BBH of $4599.99. The page doesn't load very well for me but maybe you can use that to find some more MSRPs,

https://web.archive.org/web/20100923174217/http://greatamericanpinball.com/product_detail.asp?productId=52&categoryId=30&returnPage=%2Fproducts%2Easp%3FcategoryId%3D30%26returnPage%3D%252Fcategories%252Easp%253FcategoryId%253D1

#87 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Don't mind JY64. He literally only exists to act as a Stern apologist and to take shots at JJP. Probably a Stern employee account.

I actually just came to the identical conclusion looking at post history after realizing he is a recnet user and ALL he does is appologize/make Stern excuses or bash on others.

Looks like we have found yet another Stern employee boys. Sad this is what they are spending their time doing while many of us are still sitting with defective pfs and code bugs...

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

worth note for Stern employee #7

JJP was $6500 as an incentive to buy into the first game for the company. They were charging 7500-8k out the door when games came to production.

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Quoted from Whysnow:

I actually just came to the identical conclusion looking at post history after realizing he is a recnet user and ALL he does is appologize/make Stern excuses or bash on others.
Looks like we have found yet another Stern employee boys. Sad this is what they are spending their time doing while many of us are still sitting with defective pfs and code bugs...

I find this funny coming from a well known fanboy and a well known stern basher

#90 7 years ago

We're famous, @Whysnow.

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

JJP was $6500 as an incentive to buy into the first game for the company. They were charging 7500-8k out the door when games came to production.

I was going to say this myself but wanted to stay on topic. I literally just bought a WoZRR and it was a hair shy of $10,000 NIB shipped. JJPs prices haven't changed if you're comparing apples to apples. Early heavily discounted incentives are not stock prices.

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I find this funny coming from a well known fanboy and a well known stern basher

and that confirms it folks... Guy has a whole lot of perceptions for only being around 6 weeks, lol.

Really wish the mod team would hunt for any IP associated with Stern and just block them entirely.

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

We're famous, Whysnow.

No just habitual posters

Quoted from Whysnow:

That's fair so the comparison is 7500/8000 to 9000/12000

1 month later
#95 7 years ago

Stern Pinball Gets Back in the Rock and Roll Saddle With Its Release Of Aerosmith Pinball

Leading Pinball Manufacturer and Global Brand Management Firm Epic Rights Announce Newest Addition to Rock Lineup

ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL – January 4, 2016 – Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball machines, and Epic Rights, Aerosmith’s global licensing agent, jointly announced today the availability of a new line of pinball machines that honor the classic and iconic rock band, Aerosmith.

Stern Pinball’s Aerosmith machines reflect the high-energy and excitement that accompanies the experience of a live Aerosmith concert. Players will rock to nine famous Aerosmith hits in the concert arena playfield and embark on an exhilarating pinball experience. Players score points and finish game objectives to raise the audience’s levels of energy, thrill and enjoyment. Higher scores amplify the experience–the higher the energy level, the bigger and louder the show–resulting in an Aerosmith pinball experience that cannot be matched.

The hard-hitting feisty American rock group best known for their powerful fusion of rock and blues has reached fans for more than four decades. This colorful band includes the much loved pop culture personalities of Steven Tyler and Joe Perry. With sales of more than 70 million albums in the United States and more than 150 million albums worldwide. Aerosmith is one of the world’s all time best-selling American rock bands. To date, they have been awarded 25 gold albums, 18 platinum albums and 12 multi-platinum albums.

“We’re thrilled to have Aerosmith join the ranks of Stern Pinball’s rock and roll line-up,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball. “Aerosmith is an iconic band with a devoted fan base. Fans of both the band and pinball will be able to appreciate the extraordinary experience that the Aerosmith pinball machines provide.”

The Aerosmith machines all feature original hand-drawn art provided by “Dirty” Donny Gillies, who has produced work for bands including The Hellacopters, The Melvins, Queens of the Stone Age, The Wildhearts, Electric Frankenstein and the 5.6.7.8's, but is most noted for his work with metal band Metallica. In addition, the machines feature custom speech from Brendon Small, creator of Metalocalypse, the American animated television series centering around a death metal band. Players will be mesmerized by the interactive “Jacky on the Box” mechanical feature on the playfield. Jacky sits on a toy box allowing players to launch pinballs through the air and slam dunk the steel ball into the box. The more balls launched into the box, the higher the opportunity for a player to earn multiballs.

“The Aerosmith pinball machines are an ideal way to expand the band’s global brand because they provide a unique and fun experience for fans and consumers of all ages,” said Lisa Streff, Executive Vice President, Global Licensing, of Epic Rights.

In addition to the heart pounding music and game experience, the machine features a full-color high-definition display. In conjunction with Stern Pinball’s new SPIKE-2 electronic platform, the display enables high-definition graphics and innovative animations. The game includes a high-fidelity 3-channel audio system that is three times more powerful than audio systems of previous generations. Aerosmith Pinball entertains with an amazing array of modern and classic features, making it suitable for all skill levels.

Aerosmith Pinball is available through authorized Stern Pinball distributors and dealers around the world.

MSRP:
Pro Model: $6199
Premium Model: $7899
Limited Edition Model: $8999

Stern Pinball, Inc., headquartered just outside Chicago, Illinois, is the oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball games in the world. Stern Pinball’s highly talented creative and technical teams design, engineer and manufacture a full line of popular pinball games, merchandise and accessories. Recent Stern titles include Batman ‘66, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, WWE WrestleMania, The Walking Dead, Mustang, Star Trek, Metallica, The Avengers, X-Men, AC/DC, Tron, Transformers, Avatar, Iron Man, Batman, Spiderman and many more! All of Stern Pinball’s’s games are crafted by hand and assembled by Stern Pinball’s expert team. A broad range of players enjoy Stern’s games from professional pinball players that compete in high-stakes international competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit www.sternpinball.com.

About Epic Rights:

Epic Rights is a full service global branding, licensing and rights management company dedicated to building celebrities and entertainment brands via its broad global network of retailers, licensees and agents. Working with a roster of top clients and brands, Epic Rights’ services includes licensing/branding, music merchandising, social media management, VIP ticketing and fan clubs. Epic Rights also oversees sponsorships and endorsements, digital archiving of all creative/photos/media assets and manages worldwide e-commerce for its clients in addition to providing in-house legal resources for trademark registration and audit management. Epic Rights is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. For more information, visit: www.epicrights.com.

**Game Features Shown Subject to Revision or Change

#96 7 years ago

here is the Aussie's Distributor prices (AUD) for Aerosmith released today

screen-capture-3 (resized).pngscreen-capture-3 (resized).png

#97 7 years ago

came across this image on Pinside so thought to put it here as is a good comparison shot of Spiderman, Spiderman VE, Spiderman The Pin

spiders (resized).jpgspiders (resized).jpg

2 months later
#98 7 years ago

mashed the numbers together due to another thread and thought to post back here.

For Pro's between 2010 and 2017 there has been a 29% increase in price over the seven years = 4.14% a year but quite variable over the individual years.

comparing the first Pro of each year in MSRP's
2010 - $4799
2011 - $4799 (0 %)
2012 - $5699 (+ 18.5%)
2013 - $4995 (- 12.5%)
2014 - $5395 (+ 8%)
2015 - $5495 (+ 2%)
2016 - $5995 (+ 9%)
2017 - $6199 (+ 3.5%)

For LE's between 2010 and 2017 there has been a 50% increase in price over the seven years = 7.14% a year but quite variable over the individual years.

comparing the first LE's of each year in MSRP's
2010 - $5999
2011 - $5999 (0 %)
2012 - $8499 (+ 41.5%)
2013 - $7595 (- 11%)
2014 - $8495 (+ 11%)
2015 - $8595 (+ 1.5%)
2016 - $8795 (+ 2.5%)
2017 - $8999 (+ 3.5%)

#99 7 years ago

Thanks for making this thread

#100 7 years ago

Absolutely thanks swinks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 23.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin-Tools.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-game-release-history/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.