Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 138 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

best-social-media-marketing-network-B2C-may-2014.png
    Facebook-Twitter.jpg
    Facebookusers.png
    fb_q4_2013_monthly.png
    likes increase2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from FightNightFZ:

I just don't get it, pinball is an expensive hobby (I personally spent over 12K with Stern in the past 3 months) yet they block every comment that "seems" controversial.

It's their page, they can do whatever they want with it. The page isn't there for you to communicate your thoughts with them, or other people looking at the page. I am always amazed people have a hard time grasping this. It's a company, they are showing off their products, not putting a place for people to rate them.
    For example, they don't want to hear aboot how someone bought a game from them knowing the code wouldn't be done forever, but now they want to bitch aboot how the code isn't done....or whatever the issue, is. Amazon is a zillion dollar business and couldn;t care less aboot returning things and losing monies...doesn't matter to them. Stern is a small private company with, to be very kind, a 42% weirdo costumer rating That's why there isn;t a review section like Amazon...apples and raisins.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

I love stern's games, but won't ever buy NIB again,

NIB doesn't mean "at release." I waited a year till MET code was "done" and got my NIB and was happy. But agreed I wouldn't buy right away...although I never would have so there's that. These code issues are nothing new.

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from sturner:

Personally I've never understood their marketing approach. They barely hype their machines at all online where most of their customers are.

They don;t need to. Everyone round these parts is 100% on the next 4 machines

#68 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

I love how stern advertises all their 'mods' for TWD, when it seems like they should have been installed and shipped with the pro models

You'd think so...but Stern making mods got high love from most people here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-facebook?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.