Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Wanna order TWD LE . Who to recommend?

Best shipping price? Best overall cost? Best communication?

#3 9 years ago

I have had good dealings with Cointaker & have heard good things about Colorado game exchange.

#4 9 years ago

Trent at Tilt Amusements is another good choice

#5 9 years ago

I have also used Trent on my last 2 games.

#6 9 years ago

Ordered from JJ. He's set up the site to take pre-orders. Had a good experience with Game Exchange on TRON.

http://gameexchange.biz/products/the-walking-dead-pinball-limited-editionpre-order-deposit

#7 9 years ago

Easy one. Michael Pupo or Terry

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

Ordered from JJ. He's set up the site to take pre-orders. Had a good experience with Game Exchange on TRON.
    http://gameexchange.biz/products/the-walking-dead-pinball-limited-editionpre-order-deposit

Thank you Joel! Just setup an account and paid by CC. $1000 deposit. Whew.

#9 9 years ago

Trent is the man you want.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Thank you Joel! Just setup an account and paid by CC. $1000 deposit. Whew.

awesome! Glad I could help. Now we just gotta wait 2 months for them to get done cooking. (Dinner Time, indeed).

#11 9 years ago

I'M IN BOYS! Balls deep, for lack of a more enthusiastic term. Awww yeah.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

awesome! Glad I could help. Now we just gotta wait 2 months for them to get done cooking. (Dinner Time, indeed).

Yeah, I didn't even see the LE link. Saw the pro, but c'mon, really? Gotta get me some LE love.

#13 9 years ago

Allow me to make this as clear as possible.

Trent.
    Trent.
    Trent.
    Or Trent.

=)

#14 9 years ago

So, JJ is at game exchange, Trent is at tilt amusements?

#15 9 years ago

Yes....Trent at tilt amusements in Ohio. Great guy and good prices.

#16 9 years ago

Well, if JJ over sells then Trent is my guy. Right now I sent payment to JJ, only cuz he has his website setup all nice and user friendly, and free shipping.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Well, if JJ over sells then Trent is my guy. Right now I sent payment to JJ, only cuz he has his website setup all nice and user friendly, and free shipping.

I've dealt with several different distributors, but for me, JJ at Game Exchange provided the best overall experience. You're in good hands.

#18 9 years ago

They both have a positive presence on Pinside.

1 week later
    #20 9 years ago

I have purchased several games from Trent. He is a fine person and will also intervene in your behalf with Stern if you need something that needs to be replaced. Even more special is going to Trent's place in Delaware, OH to pick up a game and getting to see his "magic'' Barn of NIB and setup games, parts and toys, shaker motors, etc.. It is always fun. Trent has invited our group to play launch parties for new games at his place as well as bring them to some of our local parties.

#21 9 years ago

JJ, hands down, is the better communicator between Trent and JJ. JJ makes himself available when you need to speak with him at all kinds of crazy hours.

#22 9 years ago

JJ is probably the best for service and warranty parts. Cointaker for best price usually. Trent used to be awesome with pricing but he's nothing special anymore IMO.

#23 9 years ago

JJ @ GEX - I needed an IMVE in 4 days - JJ got it to me in 3

#24 9 years ago

I have used both Trent and JJ. Now I use Trent only. Tilt Amusements for the win.

Also, Trent is a pinhead and a great pinball player - he is not just in the hobby for the money and sales. I prefer that type of distributor when I have to use one.

#25 9 years ago

Give Gio at Pinball Refinery a call.

#26 9 years ago

i shoulda chose a different profession, cuz it must be nice to preorder without caring or knowing what the price is gonna be. or did i miss the price quote?

#27 9 years ago

for some, title alone sells the machine.
    I would order an Iron Maiden LE without even knowing it has flippers......
    Maybe TWD is like that to some.....

#28 9 years ago

Trent and if hes coming your way he delivers

#29 9 years ago

I've used Mike at Great American Pinball a couple of times and have been overall pleased.

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

for some, title alone sells the machine.
    I would order an Iron Maiden LE without even knowing it has flippers......

This holds for me if it were "The Who" or "Rush".

#31 9 years ago

Multiple good distributors out there. Gio at Pinball Refinery is really growing on me. His mods, powder coating, attention to detail, service, and pricing are all great. He's my go-to guy now.

#32 9 years ago

Lot of Good Distributors. I have used Mike Nogle (GAP) on the last few I bought and he is excellent to deal with.

#33 9 years ago

Trent is GREAT!

#34 9 years ago

Trent did me right on my MET.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from krivoap:

I've used Mike at Great American Pinball a couple of times and have been overall pleased.

Quoted from TomGWI:

Lot of Good Distributors. I have used Mike Nogle (GAP) on the last few I bought and he is excellent to deal with.

I got my Met Pro from Mike at GAP and got a great deal on it, too.

#36 9 years ago

Does anyone have an email to JJ @ game exchange of Colorado? His email on his website is invalid.

#37 9 years ago

I got
    [email protected]

Edit: for some reason his website put some weird letters and symbols onto the email.

#38 9 years ago

you have to go witg a great distributor which is pinball refiney steve And gio do a fantastic job and they have the best mods in the industry give them a call !!!!

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

JJ is probably the best for service and warranty parts..

Agreed, he is working on a warranty replacement for me right now. Fast response.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

Allow me to make this as clear as possible.
    Trent.
    Trent.
    Trent.
    Or Trent.
    =)

Gotta second (or is that third or sixth) that.

Trent is the best. I have ordered 2 from him and it has been seemless every time. When I buy more NIB Sterns, I'm buying from him.

#41 9 years ago

I'll be glad to quote as well for a new machine.

#42 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I'll be glad to quote as well for a new machine.

Mike is awesome to deal with. If I hadn't jumped into a deposit with Gexchange, he'd be a primary distributor candidate. Located in Boston area.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-best-distributor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.