IMG_2459 (resized).PNG
79564B04-9FCB-449B-A9CC-9ACC856AF7D4 (resized).jpeg
DBF6BA2D-D6FE-40A4-A5AB-1000BF0BD5CC (resized).jpeg
9E2F785C-7598-4B6C-AB31-62CA20385BFD (resized).png
IMG_0196.jpg
8798B930-E817-4016-98BD-943818A859ED (resized).jpeg
483BF004-36B4-4DE9-BCFF-F735CEC982C8 (resized).png
2EED3AC3-A4C2-4554-B44C-B657A34EBCD3 (resized).png
There are 705 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.
#551 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

I hate everyone involved in this project, including whoever lusts after it and/or buys it.
Raw, unabashed, grotesque capitalism.

You need more love in your life if this gets you angry.

#552 5 years ago

I'm not dwelling on it, it's just an observation. I can dislike what this kind of indulgence says about humanity, can't I?

#553 5 years ago

41407676-35DC-4061-A586-C426AC606C9F (resized).jpeg41407676-35DC-4061-A586-C426AC606C9F (resized).jpeg

#554 5 years ago

So much of this is pure BS. Almost all the sellers of this game are brand new with no feedback.

The bids are probably hijacked accounts leading people to believe there is a strong demand.

I see Monster Bash and other games regularly on EBay for $2500 if I contact the seller at a private email off Ebay. They might have one or two tools pay 15k plus, but these aren’t smaller ticket items people are willing to pay 3, 5, or 10x the value.

#555 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The people who are offering the purchasing service have “Bots” that automatically grab the item and auto fill the purchasers information. The way the site works is that if you are able to add an item to your cart you have only seconds to input your name, address & CC info. If you can’t do all that within seconds the site allows “cart stealing” the “bot” guys can take the item from your cart.

I’m offering a slot for $5k, instead of bots I am using my minions... way more reliable!

C78C492B-B0E4-4906-BF7C-EC01A35D7C3A (resized).pngC78C492B-B0E4-4906-BF7C-EC01A35D7C3A (resized).png

#556 5 years ago

The only way that thing could make me smile would be if the Tenacious D song “Supreme” kicked off when the ball left the trough.

#557 5 years ago

Sold out in 9 seconds on the eu drop. North America probably be the same.

#558 5 years ago

The Pinside classifieds are being flooded with Supreme machine listings (mostly from E-bay). Its like the political ad of pinball machines.

Looking forward to when the hype is over and I can peruse the classifieds for games I'd actually consider buying without the interruption.

#559 5 years ago

Was watching it. Looks like 5 seconds it sold out.

#560 5 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

How many did you get?

#561 5 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Correct. Got it added to cart, entered CC info, hit send and was informed it's a sell out.

Lots of amusing posts if you go through all 12 pages of this thread I'm sure. Stern wins again!

#562 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

How many did you get?

Oh none. Not my kind of game at that price

Wanted to see how fast it went.

Hoping to see if the hype brings some new players and buyers to the table......see what I did there

#563 5 years ago

I think Ill lable myself a Supreme Tech and charge 10x for my services for The Supreme Pinball owners.

Most likely I will be teching the Supreme Pin on location at Max Fishes here in the city.

I can only imagine the lines they must be getting from the Superematards waiting to see it today.

I had no idea what Supreme was until this Pin popped up and I live in the city.

Viewing the YT vids on Supreme I wonder if these guys realize they are basically making Free Commercials for Supreme.

The Skate rats that started Supreme are laughing their asses off at what they created and the money that must be pouring in.

Hey to each his own as long as nobody is getting hurt and they are having fun.

#564 5 years ago
Quoted from Eddie:

I think Ill lable myself a Supreme Tech and charge 10x for my services for The Supreme Pinball owners.
Most likely I will be teching the Supreme Pin on location at Max Fishes here in the city.
I can only imagine the lines they must be getting from the Superematards waiting to see it today.
Viewing the YT vids on Supreme I wonder if these guys realize they are basically making Free Commercials for Supreme.
The Skate rats that started Supreme are laughing their asses off at what they created and the money that must be pouring in.

you'll need a Supreme tank top Eddie!

#565 5 years ago

LOL this one is up to 15k. Note the very small print at the end of the description.

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.16.05 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.16.05 PM (resized).png

#566 5 years ago

Don't miss the order confirmation emails that are "selling" on ebay for $15k+

#567 5 years ago
Quoted from Eddie:

Is this another game where the pf does not lift, so you have to raise the entire machine to access the mechs?

#568 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Is this another game where the pf does not lift, so you have to raise the entire machine to access the mechs?

I know that was an issue with the original The Pin (Transformers and Avengers), but didn't the Spiderman Home Edition address that problem?

#569 5 years ago

There have been some gnarly-looking pinball games over the years... but this Supreme game is the first that makes me squint my eyes while trying to look at it. I'd need to play it in my peripheral vision. I won't, btw. My gawd that thing is ugly.

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I know that was an issue with the original The Pin (Transformers and Avengers), but didn't the Spiderman Home Edition address that problem?

This is not a pin or mini game. Looks like a full sized cabinet.

Quoted from BillPinball:

Gotta hand it to Stern. This whole deal was a stroke of genius and looks to have paid off big for them with very little effort. From a marketing standpoint (dickheads or not) a lot of people with money were exposed to pinball and the idea of having one in your crib.

#571 5 years ago

Greatest game ever?

Maybe.

2DF0C1F6-FA57-4BF3-BC78-360E6FF8AA09 (resized).jpeg2DF0C1F6-FA57-4BF3-BC78-360E6FF8AA09 (resized).jpeg
32FFE727-AE10-4763-8717-4E178D9BC915 (resized).jpeg32FFE727-AE10-4763-8717-4E178D9BC915 (resized).jpeg
B42640BE-E018-4CAB-97F1-5EE68F3A1A12 (resized).jpegB42640BE-E018-4CAB-97F1-5EE68F3A1A12 (resized).jpeg

9F063AEA-C8BA-4C54-B733-998AD332DB18 (resized).jpeg9F063AEA-C8BA-4C54-B733-998AD332DB18 (resized).jpeg

#572 5 years ago

Did that say $100 dollars per play on the apron card? Sounds about right...

#573 5 years ago

For $20K, it's still a better deal than Magic Girl. Plays better too. How many does K-man own?

#574 5 years ago

Game is fun enough. Super basic. But we are enjoying 4-player throw downs.

The most fun thing is the endless river of chinese teenagers coming in here with fake IDs getting thrown out one after another by the bartender.

The nice ones she’s letting take a pic before getting 86d.

#575 5 years ago

and we gooo

2EED3AC3-A4C2-4554-B44C-B657A34EBCD3 (resized).png2EED3AC3-A4C2-4554-B44C-B657A34EBCD3 (resized).png

#576 5 years ago

Is anyone able to give a review on this game? Like I don't care for the Supreme brand at all but I am genuinely curious as to the rules, dots, shots etc?

#577 5 years ago

Thw balls on some people... sorry if posted already.

483BF004-36B4-4DE9-BCFF-F735CEC982C8 (resized).png483BF004-36B4-4DE9-BCFF-F735CEC982C8 (resized).png
8798B930-E817-4016-98BD-943818A859ED (resized).jpeg8798B930-E817-4016-98BD-943818A859ED (resized).jpeg

#578 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Tge balls on some people... sorry if posted already.

Yeah that shipping cost for sending digital photos via email is killer lol

What a bunch of twats.

#579 5 years ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

Yeah that shipping cost for sending digital photos via email is killer lol
What a bunch of twats.

People pull that scam with phones.

#580 5 years ago

Personally, I'd like to thank Stern and Supreme for this very high-end collaboration.

I've been hyping this machine to my better half all week, and after showing her the prices on ebay, she didn't bat an eye when I told her I was going to look at a Bally Lost World tomorrow. She actually called me responsible!

#581 5 years ago

Seriously is this all a joke? That is a ugliest POS I've ever seen...

#582 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Not keen on the brand, but honestly, Spiderman Home has always looked like a fun, well tuned, well coded game ... it's just far too close to a Stern Pro in price in the US.

My only gripe with this game was the price, but I love the gameplay, and for me, as close as I'll ever get to a modern machine, and my only NIB experience.

#583 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yes.

#584 5 years ago

At least it won't be too hard to re-paint the cabinet. My initial thought was it was a machine made out of cardboard. An eBay sucker punch. I do like the playfield.

#585 5 years ago

Can not see all of the games made, being played. The Supreme Collectors will want it to be in pristine condition. A guess would be that 50% or slightly higher figure will remain NIB. To be sold and re sold.

#586 5 years ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

Is anyone able to give a review on this game? Like I don't care for the Supreme brand at all but I am genuinely curious as to the rules, dots, shots etc?

I'm sure it's the same rules as Spider-Man (Home Edition).

Drop the targets, hit the target behind the drops 3X for multiball, 1 mode completed. Hit 6 side targets and/or big target behind the ball trap to light a mode. Complete the loop/ramps/spinner 3X each way to complete that mode. Complete all modes and earn Wizard multiball for 60 seconds. Complete 3 top lanes to light double scoring, complete inlanes and outlanes to increase bonus multiplier (2X, 3X, 5X, 7X, 8X, 10X). Flippers for lane change, complete 2 modes to light extra ball, hit big target behind ball trap (Rescue MJ target ) to earn extra ball. Trap and release ball for multiball, hit big target during this multiball to add a ball.

In Spiderman Home, the "modes" I mentioned are the Villains. I'm curious as to what they are called here.

I can't see why they would have coded new rules for the same table layout.

IMG_0196.jpgIMG_0196.jpg

#587 5 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

Drop the targets, hit the target behind the drops 3X for multiball, 1 mode completed. Hit 6 side targets and/or big target behind the ball trap to light a mode. Complete the loop/ramps/spinner 3X each way to complete that mode. Complete all modes and earn Wizard multiball for 60 seconds. Complete 3 top lanes to light double scoring, complete inlanes and outlanes to increase bonus multiplier (2X, 3X, 5X, 7X, 8X, 10X). Flippers for lane change, complete 2 modes to light extra ball, hit big target behind ball trap (Rescue MJ target ) to earn extra ball. Trap and release ball for multiball, hit big target during this multiball to add a ball.
In Spiderman Home, the "modes" I mentioned are the Villains. I'm curious as to what they are called here.

Spiderman Home has an lcd supreme just has an DMD.

#588 5 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

But it’s a Supreme DMD, mind you ...

#589 5 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

That wouldn’t affect the rules. Maybe different coding for the different display and visuals.

#590 5 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

That wouldn’t affect the rules. Maybe different coding for the different display and visuals.

unless it's on a differnt hardware system. Say spike 1 vs spike 2.

#591 5 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

Besides, the ruleset works perfectly for the layout.

#592 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Can not see all of the games made, being played. The Supreme Collectors will want it to be in pristine condition. A guess would be that 50% or slightly higher figure will remain NIB. To be sold and re sold.

Tulips. If you bought one of these you better flip it quick. These, and all other Supreme labeled crap will crash in price eventually when people realize how stupid this all is. How much are those Beanie Babies worth now?

#593 5 years ago

I’d be more worried about the pinball market crashing before the supreme market

#594 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Tulips. If you bought one of these you better flip it quick. These, and all other Supreme labeled crap will crash in price eventually when people realize how stupid this all is. How much are those Beanie Babies worth now?

Beanie baby fad lasted a month this supreme Shit been going on for decades.

Sorry bro. It’s real.

#595 5 years ago

When do these ship?

#596 5 years ago

When are we going to see our first Iron Maiden vs Stern X Supreme thread?

#597 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Beanie baby fad lasted a month this supreme Shit been going on for decades.
Sorry bro. It’s real.

Beanies lasted several years. Take a look at this article it explains the lifecycle of manufactured scarcity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2015/02/22/how-the-beanie-baby-craze-was-concocted-then-crashed/amp/

Change beanies to supreme and you see the same trends. Timelines are different but they all fall at some point.

Can I get my supreme with a side of bitcoin?

#598 5 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

More

Incorrect. It uses a LED panel with big-ass LEDs.

#599 5 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Incorrect. It uses a LED panel with big-ass LEDs.

Really? Man I guess from far away pics it looks like a dmd.

I assume they were smart and made the new spike capable of outputting video like lcd and a dmd to help future proof.

#600 5 years ago

Damnedthatthingisugly!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

There are 705 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-x-supreme-new-machine/page/12?hl=kurgan999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.