4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mara
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mara.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I have very weird problem on T3, so when you start to play, it doing ok, all switches working fine, music ok, BUT

ball save light keep blinking and never stop and when you get ball any hole, game will hold there. So example if you locked ball or drain it, game tells that ball locked but dont give new ball and dont start ball search.

When you make factory reset, it works, hour, day..... and again same problem....

I have cleaned and test ribbon cables, it have 4.00 software,
    what to do next?

#3 4 years ago

I have checked switches, those works fine, I also change optoboards to ball through - Same problem

THEN I swapped cpu from Lotr, It works (I played few games)

I try this T3 cpu to Lotr and no sound???

So I think problem is in cpu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mara.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-whitestar-weird-problem-t3?tu=mara and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.