(Topic ID: 11941)

Stern warranty and tech support

By Av8

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Stern warranty and tech support”

• good 30 votes
      70%
    • fair 7 votes
      16%
    • bad 6 votes
      14%

(43 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider av8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

how long is the warranty on a nib pin? how would you rate their tech support?

#5 12 years ago

I can't find info on parts warranty on there webpage.

#16 12 years ago

I never new you could call about DE. I have ACDC Pro coming. I would expect a year warranty but still no real answer. Who has a NIB TF that can look in manual or tell how long the warranty is?

Thanks in advance.

@BR - Premuim pics looks sick. I will probably buy it later. Just cant wait. Pro rocks too.

The NEW videos Im seeing today, (with experienced players!) shows a great game with FAST challenging game play and FLOOOOOW!! Lots of it. Back handed ramp shots. Plus those TNT targets will slap you in the face and make you want more.

#24 12 years ago

Newer Sterns seems to just work. Rarely do i see a worn out plafield either.

My Pro shipped today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider av8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-warranty-and-tech-support?tu=av8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.