(Topic ID: 114713)

Stern Walking Dead Inside Art Panels Review?

By beefzap

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by BMore-Pinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

amc blade.jpg
Stern art panels bloody armor walker pull head.jpg
IMG_5736.jpeg
IMG_5734.jpeg

#1 4 years ago

Who has bought and installed these suckers? Really adds to the appearance of the game or not?

#2 4 years ago

Looks good, scale is nice in relation to macfarlane figures in which I added a bunch! Warm yellowish bloody tones blend in nicely with LE crate artwork!

2 months later
#3 4 years ago

Agreed. I bought them this week and installed them. The look really nice and add depth.

#4 4 years ago

Have them on our TWDLE, they look great!

1 week later
#5 4 years ago

Anyone have a pictures of these art panels? I put these in, some others I have seen seem to cartoony.

IMG_5734.jpeg IMG_5736.jpeg
1 week later
#6 4 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Anyone have a pictures of these art panels? I put these in, some others I have seen seem to cartoony.

Here is the Stern art panel. Click on image for a better look.
amc blade.jpg
Made of a thick material, easy peel and stick, and you only need to lift the playfield to install. If you mess up alignment during installation it's easy to pull the Stern art panel off and re-install. Seems Stern designed TWD with this option in mind early on because there is plenty of clearance between the playfield and side panels - so very unlikely to get scratched when lifting and lowering the playfield.
As others have said these panels color match the LE trim very well and look good on it. I like them on mine.
Stern art panels bloody armor walker pull head.jpg

#7 4 years ago

The PinGraffix guys are the best. No one does it better than them. Check them out here... http://www.pingraffix.com/

#8 4 years ago

Looks good, I have mirror blades in mine - really adds to the looks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside