7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by rockrand
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jjp_shaker_mop_(resized).png
    stern_shaker_unit_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vcloverjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago
    Quoted from rockrand:

I was playing got after selling my red tremor and replacing it with a genuine stern shaker because of the high speed vibration in the tremor and even after adjusting the weights in the stern shaker I am still not happy with the feeling of the shake,is it just me or do others like the way Jjp shakers seem to be a heaver weight but much slower speed way of doing it

Agreed, I've added rubber footings to dampen the vibration and to keep the rattle to a minimum. On my JP, I've even cut the weights in half.

Not sure what the differences are between Stern and JJP. Maybe someone can provide a comparison.

#3 7 years ago

Shaker motor pics: First picture is a Stern , the second is JJP. Motors look pretty similar.

stern_shaker_unit_(resized).pngstern_shaker_unit_(resized).png
    jjp_shaker_mop_(resized).pngjjp_shaker_mop_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vcloverjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-vs-jjp-shakers?tu=vcloverjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.