(Topic ID: 172044)

Stern 'Vault Editions' to continue after SM?

By Brickshot

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hougie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from Brickshot:

I'm wondering if anyone with inside information on Stern knows whether or not they plan to continue offering 'Vault Editions' on occasion? I have heard that the latest SM VE may not have been as big of a hit as they were hoping and possibly not worth all the work put into it? So I'm really wondering if they have any thought of scrapping the notion of VE's and just focusing on new games? Anyone hear anything? I have been looking to get an LOTR but with prices now creeping up around 7k (?) I am not sure if there is risk there that a brand new VE will get announced in the near future in the 6k range.

Don't spend 7k on a LOTR (unless you want to buy mine lol ). As heatman said, they should be found for +/- 5k.
    In general don't hold your breath waiting on VEs. If you see a deal on a nice one now jump on it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hougie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-vault-editions-to-continue-after-sm?tu=hougie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.