(Topic ID: 76819)

stern upper trough different between Pro and LE?

By Rickwh

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Captive_Ball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20140111_152253.jpg

#1 7 years ago

I was doing some maintenance on my TFLE to day and noticed that the upper trough is made different than on my Met pro. It has an extra piece of metal mounted on the upper trough that acts as a hand hold to allow you to reach in under the apron and lift the playfield. The apron on both TFLE and Met pro are plastic and wouldn't support lifting the playfield up repeatedly.

does anyone know where I could buy this piece, or does any modders out there make one?

20140111_152253.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Hey what the!? You broke it already!?

#3 7 years ago

Nah not broken just had the apron off to install cliffy shooter lane protectors. I like that trough/handle. Wish my Met pro had it!

Btw, i love TFLE.

Pinsiders, spid1a is an awesome seller!

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Pinsiders, spid1a is an awesome seller!

And an awesome pinhead, love the videos Chris!

#5 7 years ago

No doubt! I spent a few hours hanging out when i drove up to pick up his TFLE. Played a lot of games in his collection that im likely to never see in the wild. He knew the history of each game etc. it was an awesome afternoon!

I think i hit the jackpot with spid1a as the seller for my first private pin purchase. Im probably spoiled now and have too high expectations for the next purchase. Hehe

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Toronto, ON
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gap, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside