Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by deibert
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

There is a TWD I play on location that currently won't allow you to set a high score.

I found someone at the arcade with a key and they let me play with the service menu. Allow high scores was set to yes. Is there another setting that needs adjusting as well?

A little more intel:
-----------------------------
The game doesn't show any default high scores during attract mode.

When in the menu, I saw the default scores for entering initials which looked normal. And I played a couple of games and did well enough to beat those defaults.

The game has a ticket dispenser hooked up.
-----------------------------

Being as I own a TWD, I'm not going to keep dropping quarters into this pin if I can't rub my initials in people's faces.

Any ideas?

#2 8 years ago

Old code?

#3 8 years ago

The code was recently updated. Previously, it allowed high scores.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4 8 years ago

Play for tickets, redemption is the future.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Play for tickets, redemption is the future.

It's not the worst situation, but can be a little annoying as the machine audibly says 'ticket' a lot.

They have it set so you can't earn a free game (you can match), but you can buy a sack of tokens with your tickets.

#6 8 years ago

I saw that too. It's annoying but better than seeing RED on all the high scores.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-twd-wont-allow-high-scores and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.