(Topic ID: 81304)

Stern trying to drop a bombshell? New Patent Application for color changing LEDs

By DCFAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-584.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JerseyJack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

Losing money and not being able to deliver pins in a timely manner while stern is cleaning up is in the rear view mirror? Only if the car is heading off a cliff.

How's that new job working out?

I hear that's a sinking ship allright

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Oh yeah, I can see it now people, the cost of every pin from all of these guys is gonna jump 1k each to cover the legal fees and patent battles. Yep, that's gonna be something to really look forward to.

Our Patent Attorney is a pinhead. We don't pay any legal fees....

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from mountaingamer:

Hope he drops a post unlike Gary

Going GREAT tonight, like every night.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

Sorry that the truth hurts jack. We're kicking ass. You on the other hand have managed to make a number of my friends very angry by not delivering their machines.

Not what I heard about what you are kicking.

Last time I called tour boss and you had to shut up for a while.

In a public company it will be a lot easier to make that happen. Crawl back under your rock.

Sorry it's taken so long but to deliver something from the ground up takes time. It's getting easier though, thanks for asking.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

Jack, shutting me up is bs and you know it. One of your ex-employees and I were laughing about that whole story a couple of weeks ago. You had the market in your hand. If you were transparent with people you would have had the most loyal customer base. You only have yourself to blame for your issues.

We HAVE the most loyal customer base now. We appreciate and love them all.

You my friend are still pissed off that we did not use your pinball 2000 mod boardset in our games. Move on already.

I did not design the game myself. I can't take the credit, I can take the blame. First game from a new company, not a bad effort and it will be finished, working and everyone will have their games. That's what we are working towards, everything positive and growing pinball. Not being negative and pissing on people who build up.

Oh, some of your people there are moving on too. Last time I whispered in moo cow's ear, you shut up allright.

Like I said, as a stockholder of a public company, I get to say something too....

#56 10 years ago

Was pretty funny how you pissed all over the WOZ theme then you get a job working for a company that is making an online game with the WOZ theme......that's funny!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JerseyJack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-trying-to-drop-a-bombshell?tu=JerseyJack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.