Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dothedoo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I may be able to get a Stern Trident machine that has severe playfield wear in the center that runs vertically towards the flippers. Really bad looking bare wood. Does anybody sell a decal or overlay that would cover up the bad area. The back glass is really good. Cabinet needs repainted. It could be worth the effort if the playfield can be saved.

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from mikat11:

I may be able to get a Stern Trident machine that has severe playfield wear in the center that runs vertically towards the flippers. Really bad looking bare wood. Does anybody sell a decal or overlay that would cover up the bad area. The back glass is really good. Cabinet needs repainted. It could be worth the effort if the playfield can be saved.

No decal/overlay that I'm aware of. Nice playfields pop up now and then if you're patient. In fact, there's a very nice playfield on ebay right now if you feel like spending $400 for it. A very good backglass is a rare find for Trident.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 10.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 45.00
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 169.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 199.95
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-trident-playfield-major-wear-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.