Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by davewtf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Regularly $7000 - sold directly by Amazon - a "lightning" deal, so will probably sell out

http://wurl.us/we34

Transformers Limited Edition Combo Pinball Machine from Stern Pinball brings Megatron, Optimus Prime and all your favorite Transformers into your home game room! Designed by Stern’s pinball guru, George Gomez, battle between the two races of robots. The Backglass translite image is framed by a border comprised of the two tribes’ colors—violet for the Decepticons on the left and crimson for the Autobots on the right. The cabinet features different artwork on the two sides as well. Exciting Transformers Limited Edition LE Combo game play features include: 'Megatron Robot Form' rapid fire multiball cannon with Cyber ball lock. 'Ironhide' Transformer with Chromium Cyber Sphere player-controlled upper playfield. 'Starscream Strike' rotating action figure target. 'Cybertron Zenith and Nadir' orbit shots via second electronically-controlled gate. 'All Spark Cube' eject hole. 'Megatron Cyber Lock Guard' drop target. 'Quake Maker' shaker motor. Elevating ramp to hit'Optimus Prime' target. 'Bumblebee Captive' Camaro target - captive ball accelerates car into target. Color transparent windows in ball guides. Color transparent illuminated bottom arch. The Transformers LE Combo Pinball Machine is a ''must-have'' for any true collector or enthusiast! Pinball Machine Dimensions: 75.5'' H x 27'' W x 55'' Depth / Weight: 250 lbs. Proudly made in the USA.

#2 7 years ago

Sold out.

#3 7 years ago

Oh no! I guess I missed out on the deal. Looks like I have to spend 4.5K on a HUO.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from DJSLYKE:

Oh no! I guess I missed out on the deal. Looks like I have to spend 4.5K on a HUO.

That much?? I'm thinking $4000 would bag one easy.

#5 7 years ago

9mo ago i got a HUO TFLE for 4.5k... I like the game but 6.6 is too much still, even for NIB.

#6 7 years ago

4grand is to much for a new in box? You might as we'll take him out to dinner before you try fucking him next time. The game cost more then that when it was sold to the distributors lol. Transformers may not be the (best), or over rated title like a few games I can mention, but 4k that made me laugh.

#7 7 years ago

Nobody said $4k for nib, unless they edited their comment.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside