6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

78C45217-4DB9-4278-8374-1F9AE015F887 (resized).jpeg
    8B93302B-BD20-4BEA-A28E-C796DDD3E304 (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

My transformers pinball had a issue with the lift gate that will not release the ball it will work. Until no balls are playing and the auto bots move then it will release the ball I tried the test but it says 50v 20v
    Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

2 weeks later
    #2 6 years ago

The coin door open shows a message that starts with 50V / 20V DISABLED is that what you see?

#3 6 years ago

Don't know if this will fix it but this is at PBL.
    https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4936

#4 6 years ago

Not sure if this is what you mean by lift gate but I had a problem where the entrance gate at the bottom of the ramp for Ironhide came off the switch that I’m pointing at with my index finger. Which caused the controled gate not to open up on the mini playfield I’m pointing at with my pinky finger. The ball would stay up there until ball search. I needed to take the entrance gate (Double U looking paper clip thing) off at the bottom of the ramp and bend the hinge closer to the ramp wall to keep it from popping off the switch when the ball would fly through it at high speeds. Is that what you mean?

8B93302B-BD20-4BEA-A28E-C796DDD3E304 (resized).jpeg8B93302B-BD20-4BEA-A28E-C796DDD3E304 (resized).jpeg
    78C45217-4DB9-4278-8374-1F9AE015F887 (resized).jpeg78C45217-4DB9-4278-8374-1F9AE015F887 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #5 5 years ago

OP you ever get this fixed?

1 week later
    #6 5 years ago

I have the same problem. It goes into the mini playfeild but won’t come out until it does a ball search.

#7 5 years ago

I had the same issue when I first got my Transformers. Look at the picture that mrm_4 posted above. My issue was the switch at the bottom outer right side of the ramp popped out. Popped it back in and never had an issue again.

#8 5 years ago

Also give some slack to the cable to the switch gate. I had the same issue with my decepticon LE and from what I remember, in talking with P.Powers at stern he told me they had those cables too tight for one of the newer code updates that really whip the mini pf back and forth which would cause issues with the gate.

5 months later
    #9 5 years ago

i fixed this when it happened to me right away, it was just the switch on the entrance of the ramp fell under the ramp entrance and isn't registering. problem fixed

5 months later
    #10 5 years ago

The wonder if this issue ever got fixed still keeps me up at night

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-transformers-le-lift-gate-not-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.