Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Monk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).JPG
    #1 5 years ago

Stern just posted this on Facebook...

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    #2 5 years ago

Slinky on a spring confirmed for the Pro

#3 5 years ago

What about JJP??

#4 5 years ago

All rumors and leaks point to JJP having the toy story IP rights.

#5 5 years ago

Is this not a My Little Pony teaser?

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

All rumors and leaks point to JJP having the toy story IP rights.

That's what I thought too, why would Stern post ANYTHING about Toy Story and pinball if that is the case?

#7 5 years ago

After the stories/rumors from today, I'm sure they're just having some fun. Also, the full movie trailer was just released today and there's a scene where there's a party inside a pinball machine.

#8 5 years ago

No. It’ll be a JJP game. /end

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Slinky on a spring confirmed for the Pro

It will be so fast though, 2 standard ramps / orbits, and a scoop to the right or left!

I can only hope that JJP is making Toy Story.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from lapean111:

That's what I thought too, why would Stern post ANYTHING about Toy Story and pinball if that is the case?

Because their post is more like from the point of view of pinball enthusiasts. They can post stuff without it having to be related to a pin they are working on.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Because their post is more like from the point of view of pinball enthusiasts. They can post stuff without it having to be related to a pin they are working on.

I wish I could believe that. From my experience, Stern on Facebook is 100% about business. I, along with many other people have been banned from even liking their posts due to comments that they (or he, if you believe that they have 1 social media person who controls all of this) don't like. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Stern, and their games, but I don't like how they do their social media.

I have a really hard time believing they would be indirectly advertising for an upcoming JJP game.

Nice 'sla btw. I have a March 2018 built Model X. How are you liking your S?

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from lapean111:

I wish I could believe that. From my experience, Stern on Facebook is 100% about business. I, along with many other people have been banned from even liking their posts due to comments that they (or he, if you believe that they have 1 social media person who controls all of this) don't like. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Stern, and their games, but I don't like how they do their social media.
    I have a really hard time believing they would be indirectly advertising for an upcoming JJP game.
    Nice 'sla btw. I have a March 2018 built Model X. How are you liking your S?

Love it. Best car we’ve had.

Stern Facebook people may be unaware JJP is working on a TS.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Love it. Best car we’ve had.
    Stern Facebook people may be unaware JJP is working on a TS.

Same, my X is by far, the best car I have ever owned.

We will all have to wait an see, exciting times in pinball for sure.

#14 5 years ago

Direct link to the relevant trailer video:

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from lapean111:

They're not, they are pointing out the appearance of a pinball machine in a new movie. Anyways, it wasn't their post, they are just sharing what Deadflip posted.

#16 5 years ago

Tesla, what a waste

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Tesla, what a waste

If you had told me 2 years ago I’d be selling my German engineered luxury cars and buying an American made all electric car, I would have laughed at you. But boy was I wrong.

#18 5 years ago

I dont think we should focus on the speculation that stern MAY build a toy story pin.

I think the better story is that Disney has been pushing pinball back into pop culture. I was amazed at how many news outlets mentioned the pinball machine in Cptn Marvel. Now the toys are going to a party inside a machine. Sweet. It seems like more and more often I’ve noticed machines in the background of film and tv. I’d almost go so far as say that I’ve seen more pinball machines in the media then I see out in the real world.

A rising tide lifts all ships.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Tesla, what a waste

Spoken like someone that’s never ridden in a Tesla.

#20 5 years ago

What is this the 24 hours of rumors? Is there a count on how many rumors have come out in the past 24 hours? I think somewhere around 5 at least.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-toy-story?hl=pinless and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.