Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinsanity
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok?? This is from 3 years ago?

yes it is, but the concept hasn't changed and prob one of the best indepth videos out there. don't like, don't watch!

#4 5 years ago

Gomez Tour - Vault Edition.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

yes it is, but the concept hasn't changed and prob one of the best indepth videos out there. don't like, don't watch!

I'm pretty sure most of us saw it when it was first released 3 years ago or have had a chance to watch it by now.
    It's still a good tour but it is nothing new.

#6 5 years ago

Damn!! don't be throwing some old crusty Gomez Video out here. You are chumming the pinside sharks!

#7 5 years ago

What game is "politico" referring to? It shows up both when they're looking at subassemblies (on some of the boxes) and one of the nail boards for wire harnesses.

#8 5 years ago

any node board schematics lying around?
    Johns arcade rules!

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from wacco:

What game is "politico" referring to? It shows up both when they're looking at subassemblies (on some of the boxes) and one of the nail boards for wire harnesses.

Politico is the code name for Game of Thrones.

#10 5 years ago

There may be a deal to be done for a Monster Bash remake?!

Like the Jody one where he says
    “This is Medieval Madness...its a much more ROBUST system” haha!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

I'm pretty sure most of us saw it when it was first released 3 years ago or have had a chance to watch it by now.

nowhere in the title do I say its a new video. 2016 is in bold print. Pretty clear its a older video when they have game of thrones on the line.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

nowhere in the title do I say its a new video. 2016 is in bold print. Pretty clear its a older video when they have game of thrones on the line.

Technically it's 2015. Look at the publication date.

#13 5 years ago

Who cares how old the video is. Still a very nice tour of the factory with Gomez.

Thumbs Up..

#14 5 years ago

First time I have seen it. Thanks for posting.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

Who cares how old the video is. Still a very nice tour of the factory with Gomez.
    Thumbs Up..

Quoted from eagle18:

Quoted from eagle18:

that's why I posted it, I had never seen it before either, thought it was common sense that it was a older video by the games on the factory line, but all the critical know it all's gotta put up their 2 cents.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

I know it's a concept beyond comprehension to the parochially inclined down here but more than a few new people have actually joined the pinball collector scene over the last 36 months.

Quoted from eagle18:

Exactly. And thanks for the perspective.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-tour-with-gomez-?hl=gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.