Stern topper backlog news?

By shanksfornothin

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Just curious if anyone has any updates on the stern toppers?! I Heard they were releasing “any day now” it seems like over a year ago now. I know parts have been an issue but it’s getting ridiculous. No light kits for rush, no toppers for rush, Godzilla, the list just keeps going. But they have the 007 topper out? And mando topper just now got released. I just don’t understand. Any news? Any predictions? Rumors?
I just want my Godzilla topper…. Now they’ve made so many machines (for good reason) the topper market will be insane so many people fight for what I guarantee won’t be enough.

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from shanksfornothin:

Just curious if anyone has any updates on the stern toppers?! I Heard they were releasing “any day now” it seems like over a year ago now. I know parts have been an issue but it’s getting ridiculous. No light kits for rush, no toppers for rush, Godzilla, the list just keeps going. But they have the 007 topper out? And mando topper just now got released. I just don’t understand. Any news? Any predictions? Rumors?
I just want my Godzilla topper…. Now they’ve made so many machines (for good reason) the topper market will be insane so many people fight for what I guarantee won’t be enough.

Honestly, I think that Stern will drop a Topper for Godzilla once interest starts to lag in the machine. I have a feeling that the Mando topper was only released when sales started to slump on that title.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Honestly, I think that Stern will drop a Topper for Godzilla once interest starts to lag in the machine. I have a feeling that the Mando topper was only released when sales started to slump on that title.

That’s a good point… sounds like that confirms Godzilla topper will never get released LOL

#4 1 year ago

there is code in the latest Godzilla update for the topper. I would anticipate we will see it anytime now, especially as premiums are also rolling off the line. Patiently awaiting news on the run of Iron Maiden toppers they were supposed to do last.....September. Maybe in time for the May run? Stern branded headphone adaptors are also no where to be found. Will we ever see these again?......

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

there is code in the latest Godzilla update for the topper. I would anticipate we will see it anytime now, especially as premiums are also rolling off the line. Patiently awaiting news on the run of Iron Maiden toppers they were supposed to do last.....September. Maybe in time for the May run? Stern branded headphone adaptors are also no where to be found. Will we ever see these again?......

Omg I’m waiting on those too, and shaker motors lol I hate the other brands

#6 1 year ago

Godzilla topper, limited edition to only 5000 units and the low price of $1999

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Godzilla topper, limited edition to only 5000 units and the low price of $1999

Don’t fool yourself, it’s gonna be limited to 10k units and at a 4k price tag haha!

All jokes aside you’re probably spot on!

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Just get the headphone adapter from Pinball Life.

1 week later
#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Maverick222:

Don’t fool yourself, it’s gonna be limited to 10k units and at a 4k price tag haha!
All jokes aside you’re probably spot on!

Lol stern has never never made 10k machines plus on a single theme.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

I'd wager that TSPP and ACDC are close to that number. They ran both games for a long time. They were still cranking out Simpsons in 2010.

1 week later
#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

It was a joke………………

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dixon, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-topper-backlog-news and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.